Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Look alive

by WayIeroFan 0 reviews

Gerard and his two daughters are kidnapped. His daughters need to fight to survive. Hard to explain please read. Small description in 1st chap

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-03-26 - Updated: 2013-07-23 - 1945 words

0Unrated
Lindsey looked at her two daughters who were both on her bed fast asleep next to her more than likely dreaming of balloons and cherrios as she liked to say. She couldn't think of a better picture than this moment so she quickly snapped a photo and laid back down behind them content on the picture.
X
She cringed at the thought that she left them for almost a year and didn't fight for them cause her ex husband, Gerard, told her that he and them were better off without her. So she left her at the time 4 and 8 year old daughters Synn and Bandit to fend for themselves with her ex husband and missed their first days of school, Halloween, thanksgiving, christmas. She felt like utter shit. They were only 4 and 8 and they were so hurt when it happened and she would spend her whole life making it up to them.
.
Synn stirred in her sleep as she furrowed her eye brows and thrashed around.
.
"DADDY! HELP DADDY! PLEASE DADA!" Lindsey got up and picked her up which jolted her from her sleep and pulled her against her chest.
.
Synn hiccuped as she clung to her mothers body and cried. Lindsey rubbed circles on her back and hushed her. Synn clung tighter to her mother as Lindsey stroked her jett black hair. Bandit in her sleep moved to the other side of the bed, making room for her mother on the bed.
.

You are my sunshine....
My ONLY sunshine.......
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
X
The other night dear,
Well I laid sleeping,
I dreamt I held you in my arms,
When I awoke dear,
I was mistaken,
So I hung my head and cried.

X
Synn calmed down to hiccups but still held her tight grip on her mothers body. Lindsey pulled up the top of her black teddy and laid down with her daughter across her chest.
X
"I-I w.want m.m.my daddy." She choke out.
.
Lindsey was pained for her daughter. Gerard had head trama and was in a coma for two days. Long enough to get primary custody. She kept them from him for the passed two weeks and refused to leave them with him or go near him. She was just afraid of him leaving with them.
X
"I know sweetheart. Go back to bed." Lindsey cooed


.
She didn't expect that just two months after she left that her ex and their daughters would be kidnapped and that they had them for three almost four months and Gerard's family didn't tell her. They even changed their numbers just to avoid her. So when she found they were kidnapped and that the girls were found. She got primary custody and took the first flight out of California depite Mikey and Donna, Gerard's mom, trying to take back custody so they could keep the girls from her.
.

.
.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x..x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
.
.
Gerard made breakfast for the girls before he would drop them off at school and make his way to work at the studio for his next comic. B had her usual eggs and bacon well Sin had her cereal with chocolate milk. The same thing they had every morning since they were able to eat soild foods. .
They were running late for their first day of school. Bandit was excited for her first day of 5th grade well Synn was going into 1st grade.
.


"Daddy, I want mommy to take me. Not you. She would make sure I wasn't afraid." Sin spoke up as she got teary eyed.
.

"Don't be a baby Sin. Only babies cry." Bandit teased.
.

Gerard sighed and rolled his eyes at his two girls. They were both missing their mother but he didn't want Lindsey around either of them for his own reasons. Even if he couldn't name those reasons he still wanted her away and his daughters to his self.
.

"Sinny. Your mom is not going to be able to come and take you to school sug." He picked her up and wiped the tears away.
.

"Yeah. She is working." Bandit said.
.

Gerard shoved her shoulder and walked away to his room to grab his things and then proceeding to Sin's room to get her things. Bandit was ready once he came back downstairs with her things and she had cleared the table.
.

"Ready girls? Cause we are going to be late if we don't get going right now. So in the car. Move move move."

.
Bandit ran to the car and buckled in well Gerard coaxed Sin to stop crying. Bandit was more angry that she hadn't seen her mother well Synn was just emotional. The drive to the school was of Sin hiccuping and Bandit singing B-I-N-G-O with Gerard in attempts to comfort Sin.
.

"Look at your school Sinny. You can now play in the big park with Bandit and eat lunch with her."

.
"AND USE METAL SISCORS!" Bandit added in.
.

Sin and Bandit both grabbed Gerard's hands and followed him around the school to their classrooms. Bandit's classroom was in the back of the school so Gerard took her to hers first.
.

"Whoa. This is bigger than my last class." Bandit exclaimed. .


Indeed it was. This room was covered in science-y stuff. The future projects lined the wall. A church built with a review of it was on one side of the room. A picture of the church and a review under it. A galaxy made by a previous student. A classroom hamster and a fish caugh Bandit's attention.

.
"You can go now dad. I can have alot of fun her by myself now. I like it already."
.

"Me too. Why can't I be in B's class?" Sin asked looking up at a gleaming Gerard.
.

"Because she is in a different grade than you. She is in 5th grade and you are in 1st so you have a few years before you and her are on the same page. In a few years you will be in 5th and you will be in this grade too with the cool pets." He said picking her up and carrying toward the lower grade classes.

.
"But I want a cool pet right now daddy." She said wiping her hair from her face.
.

Gerard laughed and kissed her cheek as he walked in the room.
.

"Maybe after school we can get one okay? Let's see what your word is. Bandit's was miracle."

.
"What does it say? Can I name the pet Lulu?"
.

"Harmony."
.
.
.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
.
.

Gerard got Synn to stay after only 20 minutes of crying and cutting off circulation and he even beat some of the other parents who were still dealing with their screaming kids who were smart enough to grab both legs and even bite.
.
He had to be back to pick them up at noon so he had 3 1/2 hours to prepare for his comic before he had to head back out to get them. He had decided to work at a studio away from home after he and Lindsey divorced because he couldn't handle the silence. He was so used to her playing music and dancing around or doing her own art. Now it seemed like the house was hallow. She even took the dog and cat.
.
His phone went off making him mess up on his comic and making a line through the charactor's face.
.

"Hello?"
.

"Hi. This is Synn and Bandit Way's school calling to inform you that they were picked up today by their aunt. We know you had a side note asking for us to call whenever they were picked up." A over cheerful lady said speaking almost to fast for Gerard to understand.
.

"Their aunt wasn't supposed to pick them up. None of them are on their emergency cards."
.

"Well she-" Gerard hung up and called the everyone. No one had his girls.
.

He hopped up and grabbed his shit so he could rush home and hopefully they would be at home with the nanny or something. That was all he could think of and he hoped he would be right. The nanny's car was a no show and it didn't look or sound like the girls were either when he opened the front door and walked inside. Instead what was right there was a girl no older than 25 years old smiling at him.
.

"Hi. I'm Kendell and if you don't do as I say your girls are dead."
.

Gerard almost laughed in her face but with his daughters missing he could only glare at her.

.
".Where are my daughters?" he growled.
.

"Home. Listen I am more than pist that you are not in a band or trying to make good comics for the world. You're....... Normal. I don't like normal so I will keep you and your kids as my family. You will be my dad and they will be my sisters and you will parent me as if I was your own along with my friends who are taking care of your little angels. "

.
Gerard glared but reluctantly nodded his head

.
"Where are the girls?" He asked again.


.
"Home. Where we will be living now."
.
.
Gerard was blind folded and buckled it for a two hour drive. Two hours of pure torture and uneasyness and concern for his two daughters. The car stopped and Kendell pulled the blind fold off.
.
"We're home daddy. We should start dinner. I am so starved."
.
.
Gerard got down and walked into the house behind Kendell and looked for his girls. Bandit seen him from the next room and grabbed Synn's arm and ran to the door to their dad. Gerard grabbed both of them and hugged them close to his chest.
..................
Kendell was 24 and her friends Jenny and Loa (low-A) were both 18. Kendell stood at 5'4 with blonde hair and plain brown eyes and fair skin.
Jenny was 4'10 with light brown hair and blue streaks and green eyes and tanned skin.
Loa was light brownish blonde with gray eyes and pale skin. ..............
.
Two months had passed painfully slow. Gerard and the girls ket their spirits up by writing books well he did the art for them and told them stories like he was told when he was younger. Today was no different......
.
.
"Well mom and I had planned to have a kid and Bandit had come into our lives and it was not enough for us so we decided to add another rug rat to the bunch and Synn came along and added to the rowedyness." Gerard explained as he drew with the girls.
.
.
Synn was goofily smiling well she shook around on the floor. Bandit looked on at her sister smiling back at her and their dad who had let the girls paint his face to look like a clown. Loa had come in the room and pulle gerard to his feet and pulled him into the kitchen where the other two were baking.
.
.
"Look it dad! We made a special cake for Halloween." Jenny announced as she













.
Sign up to rate and review this story