Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say I Like You

The Perfect Girl

by DarknessBliss 3 reviews

"The very moment I saw her, I lost my ability to speak."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-01 - 1678 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

The familiar yet beautiful gemstone green eyes blink knowing into mine. I'm rendered speechless to the girl I met at a collge party last week. The girl I kissed madly and passionately in a bedroom closet. The girl I now know is my girlfriend's little sister.

*
It was a modest affair. A friend of my roommate was celebrating his 21st birthday and he had me and my band play for them.
To be perfectly honest, I rather play for nothing in a gazebo and risk freezing my ass off than playing for peanuts to a bunch of drunken frat boys who don't give two fucks about our music.
As me and the others were setting up to play, I see a girl entered the room, looking nervous and anixous. Holy kingdom of Fuck, she beautiful. She's more prettier than my girlfriend Alex. Long brown hair. Sparkling green eyes. Lips I want to kiss and bite. She was even wearing this sexy outfit: a black velvet jacket, a burned purple stretch-lace cami, a black chain-loop miniskrit, and black patented leather boots.
The very moment I saw her, I lost my ability to speak. I didn't think I could sing that night. All I could thin about was how I wanted to go over and talk to her. Maybe even kiss a little.
But no way with Mitch, the host of the party, harping at me to play, "Gerard! What're waiting for? An air strike?"
I motioned the band to get ready and I grabbed the mike, "Hey everyone. We're Teenage Death from the dorms. Our first song is called 'From My Cold Dead Hands'".
As we were playing, I kept my gaze at the girl, who stood over to where the keg was. She was bobbing her head to the music. Well Hell. Someone likes our music and she isn't a bitchy bubble-headed soriety girl who only sleeps with musicians for the glory. She even clapped when we were done.
When we finished our first set, I looked at the girl again. She saw me and smiled. I jumped off the make-shift stage and ambled over to her.
She tucked a stray lock away from her ear, "I like your music".
"Thanks," I said. "Um...I'm Gerard."
"Eva," she said. Eva.
"So, do you go to school here?" I asked and then thought Stop choking, you dumb fuck.
Eva nodded, "Yeah. I started a couple of days ago. I live at the dorms too. Well, the girls' dorm."
Then Mitch popped out of nowhere and came over to us, "Gerard, who is this lovely lady you're talking to?"
I secretly groaned but introduced him to her, "Eva, this is Mitch. He's the birthday boy. Mitch, Eva."
Eva smiled a little, "Hi, Mitch. Nice party".
"You're single, aren't ya?" He pressed with a grin. "A girl as sexy as you are always single."
Eva nodded, but her eyes shoned like she didn't take the compliment.
I could easily tell that Eva was uncomfortable. I didn't blame her. This was a girl who came to a party to have fun, not to be a potential fuck target to a jocky asshole.
"Listen Mitch," Eva began, body slinking towards the stairs. "Can we finish this later? I have to put in my contacts".
She quickly left her spot and headed up the stairs to large bedroom where the coats and jackets are. Mitch watched her go up, "God, what I would give to get a piece of that ass".
"You're a dick," I said to him.
He looked at me, "You're telling me that you wouldn't hit it?"
I narrowed my eyes at him, "First of all, Eva's a she. Not a that or a piece of that ass. Second, I don't think I'm her type."
"I could have told you that, Gee," Mitch said. "Girls on campus don't go for gothy art freaks".
"This 'gothy art freak' is playing at your party, per your request," I pointed out.
"Hey, with all the good bands booked and yours was the only one I can get at the last minute and cheap, you should be gratful that I'm even paying you," he snorted.
I scoffed and headed upstairs to the large bedroom, half-tempting to grab my jacket and ditch this place. When I came inside, I saw Eva sitting on the floor with a lighter in her hand and a cigarette hanging from her lips.
"C'mon," she said to the lighter that wasn't lighting up. She looked up and saw me, "I,um,I just..."
I didn't say anything. I just kneeled down to her and pulled out my lighter. I flicked on a flame and lit her cigarette, "It's okay. I smoke".
She inhaled a puff and blew out the smoke, "That's the thing. As a rule, I don't smoke. I just...when I feel anixous or uncomfortable, I need to take a couple of puffs. But I'm trying to quit".
"Yeah. Me too," I confessed and smiled guilty. Then I said, "So that contacts thing was a lie".
She nodded, "I never contacts in my life".
I was stunned. There was no way those sparkling gleaming green eyes were real. But they were, plain as day.
Suddenly, the voice I lost earlier that evening came back, "You came up here to get away from Mitch, huh?"
"Yeah," she said.
Then she took the cigarette from her mouth and offered at to me. I accepted and took a drg from it. I handed back to her, "So, why did you come tonight?"
"Honestly? I don't really know," she sighed. "I thought it would cool to go my first college party".
"You're not missing anything. Trust me," I assured.
She smiled. God, that smile of hers. Does everything about her have a turn-on factor? Why do I want to take her somewhere and make out with her?
Then she smiled even more, "Well, I wouldn't say that".
Did she read my mind? Because she got up and helped me up. She lead me to the closet and closed the door behind us.
Next thing I knew, she was attacking my lips with hers and slipped her hands underneath my T-shirt. What can I do but kiss back? I kissed her back hard and pressed her body to mine. When we pulled apart for air, I had to ask her why.
"There's a number of reasons," she said, panting. "Because I wanted to forget about that leechy Mitch. Because it's a party. I have a thing for musicians," Then a sly smile curled to her lips, "Mainly, It's because I like you. You're gorgeous, y'know".
I smirked, hungry for another kiss, "Yeah. I am".
I leaned forward and kissed her again with everything I got. I licked the bottom of her lip for entrance, which she gladly consented. God, I was drowning in her kiss. Our tongues wrestled for dominance while our bodies pressed to each other with want. I never wanted this to end.
Unfortunatly, I had to when I heard a knock. I thought Who the hell knocks on a closet door?
Then I heard my drummer's voice, "Gee? Are you in there?"
I regrettably pulled away from Eva and opened the door to see him, "Yes?"
"Your cell's ringing, man," he said and then left the room.
I walked out and go the bed to find my jacket. I found it and pulled it out of my pocket.
Eva came out and straightened her clothes. Then she said she had to go because her sister was waiting for her at her place.
I took out my phone and asked, "Do you ever...want to, y'know, meet up again?"
She smiled and kissed my cheek, "That'll be great. Just name the time and the place, lover doll".
As she left the room, my heart sank a little. I answered my phone, "Hello?"
"Gerard!" a familiar female voice rang. My girlfriend Alex. My first instinct was not to tell her that I had a make-out session with another girl. An incredibly hot make-out session with a girl that was hotter than she was. A girl whose lips turned me on faster than anything else. Who I'd like to-
STOP THINKING ABOUT EVA!My subcocious shouted at me. YOU HAVE ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, WHO YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO NOW!
So I listened to my subcocious and spoke, "Hi, Alex. What's up?"
"You still at the party?" she asked.
"Yeah"
"Okay. Listen," she began. "I can't go out with you tonight. My little sister's coming over tonight. We're celebrating her transfer".
"Transfer?" I asked.
"Oh!" she gasped. "I didn't tell you! My sister got enough credits to transfer from community college to your university. Isn't that great?"
You'd think that would've been a tip-off for me. Sadly it wasn't.
"Yeah. Great," I agreed.
"And," her voice became insistant. "You're going to meet her next week. No exceptions".
"Okay," I said. "Listen. I have to get off now. The band needs me".
"All right," she replied. "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you".
"Love you too. Bye," I pressed the 'End' button and put the phone back in my jacket pocket. I left the room, replaying the images of my wild passionately redevezous with the unbelievely sexy Eva.
As I was singing back on the stage, I kept thinking about Eva. She haven't my thoughts once since that night. I know what I did was wrong, but I didn't care and I couldn't help it. What do you do when you're already with a girl but you begin to think that another girl could be the one after you spent some time with her?
*

And in my current situation, what happens if the one also happens to be your girlfriend's younger sister and will be going to the same school as you?
Fuck. I'm screwed. I'm royally fucking screwed.
______________________________________________________________________
Is he? What about Eva? We'll get back to her next chapter. Rate+Review please. I'll give you super tackle hugs if you do.
Sign up to rate and review this story