Categories > Original > Humor > This Is A Blog :)

I need some advice...

by Hozzie 2 reviews

I know, I'm a whiner ;L

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-04-01 - 360 words

0Unrated
Okay so umm I know I keep asking you guys for advice but now that I have amazing friends, I just kinda wanna keep them? Let me explain...

Some of you may know that me and my best friend Jasmine broke friends because she constantly ditched me for her boyfriend Josh. Well, I miss her. And I mean like miss her a lot. But I have a new set of friends now and she has new friends too so yeah, we've just kind of left it like that... We still talk but we're not the same anymore, you know?

Anyway, so I'm in a new group new with my new best friends Jess J, Becca and Jess H. I think it's better that way. But Jess H and this guy Tom have been talking a lot and they've got to a point where he wants to ask her out and she wants to ask him out. She askes me advice a lot and well, I give it to her obviously. Truthfully... I don't want them to go out. Not because I'd be jealous or because I don't like Tom very much (Jealousy one isn't true but I honestly don't like Tom that much ;L) but I'm still trying to be nice about it. The real reason I don't want them to be together is because I don't wanna be ditched again. Which is crazy because I'd still have Becca and Jess J but I dunno... I don't wanna lose Jess H too.

I know I'm being stupid though. I mean, we were gonna hang out on Thursday but Wednesday worked out better for everyone except Jess H who was supposed to be meeting up with this guy called Chris. She didn't wanna blow us off again (she's busy a lot of the time with her family) so she cancelled on him. And Jess J once had a boyfriend but she hung round with us loads of times. So I don't get why I feel this way? Most of Jasmine ditching me wasn't even Jasmine, it was partly Josh too.

I don't wanna feel this way, GAH. D:

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story