Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Fallen*

Worthless

by yorgismorgi 2 reviews

"And you know what? Maybe I would've been better off killing you. Maybe I would've been better off not falling for you. Maybe I would've been better off just forgetting about you."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-02 - 1065 words

4Exciting
Frank's P.O.V. 12am

I lay awake in my bed, observing the night sky.
I loved the way the moonlight spilled into my room, casting intruiging shadows of the unknown.
Tonight was one of those strange nights when you know something's up.

I just couldn't sleep.

Gerard was still in the living room, mindlessly watching television. I could tell by the familiar voice of the news anchor, delivering tonight's news.
He seemed to be hell-bent on finding out more about the Fallen Angel story published in the paper today.
I'm sure he was just as scared as I was.

I kept tossing the thoughts around my head, wondering if I would ever be able to escape Andy's death glare.
Would he eventually just give up?
I had a bad feeling he was the type of person that would stop at nothing to get what he wants.

The type of person that should be stayed away from.

The type of person that was in fact,beyond insane.

I decided laying around and over-thinking everything wasn't going to help, so I got up and walked out to the living room to see Gerard. Sure enough, he's sprawled out on the couch, his eyes glued to the TV.
I sat down in the armchair next to him.

"So...did you find out anything on the story?" I shyly asked.

"No." Gerard snapped.
He was clearly frustrated.

Just as we spoke, the Fallen Angels story came on the news.
Gerard became fixated on the screen, not wanting to miss a word of the story.
After all, his whole race depended on not being caught, captured or sold.

"This could be our strangest story yet, but sightings of what have been described as angel creatures with black wings, have been recently sighted around town.

The first witness,John Stone, reported seeing one of the creatures in the road, and this news is just in, there has been a second sighting, just a few hours ago.

Local restaraunt owner, Lucas Kane, says he was closing up his restaraunt earlier today, and reported seeing what looked like a man with with black wings, standing in the empty parking lot at the back of the restaraunt.

Kane says the creature lingered around the parking lot for a few minutes before disappearing into the woods.

Authorities are currently still trying to get to the bottom of both sightings, and remember folks, if you manage to find one of these creatures, bring them to your closest police station for a $30,000 reward.
Police have advised not to attempt to catch one if it is alive, because we don't know if these beings are harmful.

And now to the weather."

"Fuck,not another sighting." Gerard muttered.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"We can't do anything. We can only hope that they don't find more of us." Gerard said.

"But...how come all of a sudden people are starting to uncover the Fallen Angels?" I questioned.

"Because, people never realize the world around them. We've been here all along, but one small sighting, and these people are going to find as many of us as they can for their $30,000 reward. People won't take interest in anything good unless there's something in it for them." Gerard stated.

"You're right, Gee." I said.

"You know Frank, I am right. I mean, I wouldn't be involved in any of this mess if it weren't for you." Gerard said, getting off of the couch and turning to me.

I suddenly wondered where this was going.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, fearfully.

"If I hadn't fucking fallen in love with you, I would have killed you and it would've all been over." Gerard yelled, as he walked over to me.

"But..Gerard, I know you were supposed to kill me but, what do you mean you wouldn't be involved in this mess..?" I stuttered.

"Because now I have to save your ass from being killed by Andy, while my own life is at stake, between Andy threatening to kill me if I don't kill you, and me being killed for money." Gerard snapped, as he stood over me.

I could feel myself sink lower into the chair as his gaze burned into me.

"And you know what? Maybe I would've been better off killing you.
Maybe I would've been better off not falling for you.
Maybe I would've been better off just forgetting about you." Gerard said.

My heart sank.
I felt the tears start to form in my eyes.
Better off dead?
I had done nothing wrong but love him.

I stood up, face to face with him.
His deep hazel stare made me want to just throw my arms around him, but I knew I couldn't.
I couldn't burden him anymore.

"Maybe I should just..." I started to say, before dropping my head into my hands as I could feel the tears flow out, little by little.
I almost expected him to put his arm around me or try and comfort me, but when I finally looked up, he just stared the same deep stare.

"Maybe I should just...go." I muttered.

"Frank...maybe you should." Gerard said.

I took one last look into those hazel eyes that had once glowed with love, acceptance, and fragility, but now they just looked cold and heartless.

I walked out of his apartment door, and back into the cold streets, yet again.
I thought I was loved.
I thought I meant something.
But yet again, I was wrong
I was worthless.
Why would I even think Gerard would love a person like me? There is nothing to love about me.

I started to run towards the woods. If Gerard said I would've been better off dead, I might as well make myself useful and just do exactly what he said.

Tears still running down my cheeks, I ran deeper and deeper into the woods, tripping on fallen branches, and slipping in mud. I didn't know where I was going, but all I knew was I needed to get away.

Suddenly, something grabbed my arm, causing me to fall to the ground. I grunted in pain.

Before I could get up, I was kicked in the head by someone, losing all consciousness.
Everything went black...

-

Hey guys :) I've been so busy over the past months, but here is another chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story