Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

I am. Freaking. OUT.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-02 - 311 words

0Unrated
GUYS I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW I NEED ADVICEYS.

Okay, so after the Easter holidays is the new term and during the new term is the Talent Show. I am gonna be auditioning, but I dunno what song to do.

I NEED HELP PICKING.

Okay, so my song choises I have are:

MCR - I'm Not Okay.
MCR - Famous Last Words.
SWS - With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear (acoustic)

Those are the three I've decided out of all the songs on my phone.

But, I need the backing track to the SWS song, which I could try and get on Thursday if my singing teacher is there, but she'd probably be like 'but I need to hear you practice it.' which is why I'll say to her in the new year I'll go back to singing again, it's just I still got a laptop addiction, which is slowly dying down a bit. Okay, this is where you come in. CAN YOU PICK ONE OF THOSE SONGS? The song with the most votes, will be my final decision. I'd choose myself but I can never make up my mind..

So, pick away.

Also, Kitty.

I'll make yous a deal.

I marry Kellin Quinn and you get Frankie.

You and Frankie is cute together (sorry Jazzy but it is true. but you and Frankie are cute together too!)

So, is that a deal? IS IT?

If yous will excuse me, I shall now silently go crazy over the talent show..

ALSO: Guys I'm writing angsty poems and oneshots in this new blog thingy. Like my oneshots really. The main thing is called.. 'Angsty Poems And Oneshots By A Depressed Thirteen Year Old' or something, look on my profile. I've uploaded my first piece, a suicide oneshot.. Read it, if you wanna!

ok me will go now.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story