Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

My One Wish-Chapter 36

by MCR667 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-04 - 1090 words

0Unrated
Hi guys, thank you for all the encouraging comments, I will be writing more chapters, although they are limited this story can only last so long, I really hope you guys are enjoying the story. Leave me a comment if you like it, It doesn't seem like very many people are reading it so to those who are, Thank you so much, I love you all



Chapter 36
Gerards Pov

“OH NO! What happened?” My mom asks.

I just start sobbing and barely say, “His dad.”

“I’m on my way over right now” she says hurriedly

We hang up the phone so she can start the hour drive here, I take a seat in the chair that is pulled up to Frank, I pull his hand into mine and I just cry. Then there’s a hand on my back and it’s Mikey, he pulls me up so I’m standing then puts his arms around me and hugs me tightly, we stay like that for a while, me just crying into my baby brothers arms.

We stay like that until my eyes are dry and I can’t cry anymore, Mikey lowered me back into the chair and sat in the one behind me. I slipped my hand back into Franks and I slowly rub my thumb on the top of his hand. Mikey taps me on the shoulder after a while and says, “I’m gonna head home Gee, its almost 4am, I will be back in the morning, okay? If you want me to stay”

I cut him off and say, “No, go home get some sleep, sleep in just get rested, and moms coming, can you call her and tell her not to come to the hospital, just have her go to the apartment”

He leans forward kisses me on the head and says, “Sure, I love you Gee, and don’t worry Frank is strong”

I nod and feel new tears to starting to come, Mikey leaves and sure enough silent tears start to fall. Mikey understand how much Frank wanted to give up, he didn’t see that breath leave his body, he didn’t hear those last words, the last words Frankie said to me was that he loved me, and i want to hear his voice again. I look at his sleeping body, covered in cuts, bruises, scars, and gun shot wombs, I can see the pain that he has gone through, but I mostly see the sweet boy I love, his goofy smile, the way he walks and jumps, the way he says hello, how he stretch’s when he wakes up, his beautiful voice always wanting to talk to me, as I look at him all I want to do his fall asleep in his arms and tell him how much I love him. I lean forward and place a kiss on Frank’s soft lips, then I rest my head on the bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to someone touching my hair and before I open my eyes I guess, “Frankie?” as I open my eyes my head is flooded of the memory of what happened yesterday, and I remember Frank is still unconscious.

My mom looks down at me with sad eyes and says, “No sweet heart it’s just me, how are you?”

I look from my mom to Frankie and ask, “Did Mikey tell you everything?”

She pulls a chair up next to me and says, “Everything from his last hospital visit”

I look down ashamed because now she knows this all my fault I say, “I’m sorry”

She places her hand on my shoulder and says, “Honey there’s nothing for you to be sorry for you didn’t do this”

“I know I didn’t do this but if I had just believed him this never would have happened, I would still have my Frankie”

She wipes a tear from my eyes and says, “He’s not gone sweetie, he’s laying right here fighting as hard as he can, and I’m sure all he wants is to be right back home with you”

“Mom in the ambulance his heart stopped” She nods, “I was holding his hand and telling him to keep fighting, his breath got really short and he kept saying he was tired and that he wanted to sleep. His eyes fluttered trying to find mine, he found me then whispered, ’I Love you Gerard’ then he closed his eyes, and I heard that breath leave his body.” I was crying hard now my mom has her hand on my face just nodding and letting me finish, “They shocked him so many times I thought I had lost him, but here he is and I don’t know if it’s the drugs keeping him alive or if its him fighting for his life”

She pulled me into a hug and made comforting noises, I love my mom because she never lies, which means she won’t tell me it’s gonna be okay or that he will live, because the chances are slim. I clean up my face and my mom hands me a change of clothes, I excuse myself to the bathroom that luckily has a shower I turn on the water and jump right in. I look and the water running over my worn down body and as it reaches the bottom the water it red, I know that the blood is Franks, and I start crying again. I have to work hard to scrub the dried blood off; this all just makes it worse. I can describe my pain, it’s deep inside and it never stops, it hurts so much like someone has ripped apart my heart and has left it out to bleed. It hurts so much to know the man you love most, the man who has brought you happiness, could be dying right now, and that, that hurts, it hurts like hell, it’s not a physical pain, just a pain that starts alter my heart then goes to my head then everywhere else. I know the only thing that will stop this pain is Frank awake in my arms.

I step out of the shower and shake out my hair then, I grab a towel and rap it around my body. I lean against the sink and think of the one wish I want and I quietly whisper, “Please wake up, please wake up, please wake up”
Sign up to rate and review this story