Categories > Original > Drama > YouTuber Fanfic

Chapter 2

by youtuberfanfics 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-04 - 539 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2


I had bought my ticket and was at the station waiting to board the train. I had to sit down on a nearby bench as I had brought way too much luggage with me. I pulled my phone out to check the time; 10:47, the train should be here at 11:00, but they're unreliable. I decided to listen to some music as I thought it would pass the time. And it did. The train pulled up and a flood of people came off. A few people at my stop got on, but I managed to get a seat in a sort-of empty carriage. I put my luggage and got as comfy as possible in my little booth. The train then set off. It was way too early for this. A three hour train journey. Ughh. I should be used to it by now. I've always got the train to town for my job. But now I'm being transferred to work in London. And work is only a few minutes away. I've been given my own flat, no cost, just for doing the transfer. I couldn't pass the opportunity. I was 19 and sick of living with my parents. I love them and all but they're too much sometimes, it was time that I got my own space. A fresh start is what I needed. Although London does hold a bad memory for me. Manchester has millions. But I've learnt to deal with them.
An hour had passed and I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I tried shaking my head and stretching my eyes wide to keep myself from falling asleep, but I couldn't and eventually drifted off.
I could hear the murmer of voices. I tried opening my eyes but the brightness of the booth lights and the fact I had just been asleep was keeping them half-shut/half-open. I eventually managed to open my eyes and look around the booth. There was a man and a woman who I assumed was his girlfriend as they were cuddling up together. She was quite pretty. Her hair was amazing. It was a bubblegum pink and was long, it suited her light skin perfectly. And the guy had a chubby face. He was cute, even though I never tend to go for guys with beards, he was really good-looking. He had a snapback but I couldn't make out what it said on the front.
I didn't realise I was staring at them until I heard them stop their conversation and look back at me.
"Can we help you?..." asked the girl in a moody tone.
I snapped out of my daze and looked back at her.
"Uhm, no sorry... I didn't- " I stuttered.
"It doesn't matter," smiled the guy "We get it quite a lot."
I smiled back at him, not quite sure what he was on about. After an awkward silence, they both stood up to leave, and turned around to nod as if to say goodbye. I nodded back and looked to face the window. I saw the London eye in the near distance and realised this was also my stop. I quickly gathered my things and headed for the door the couple went through. I was back.
Sign up to rate and review this story