Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Friends?

by FallOutGrl 5 reviews

Charlotte runs into a group of people. Are they friends or enimes?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 525 words

0Unrated
Charlotte ran for quite sometime until she ran into an alleyway. She saw four people sitting together with some packages in the middle. Drugs, she thought and slowly started backing away. Then she stumbled backward and fell with a bit of a thud.
"Oh my god...shes pretty." A hushed voice said which sent Charlotte in a panic.
"Hey there beautiful. Wanna come join?" One offered. Charlotte nervously shook her head no.
"F-f-f-fuck off. I-I-I-I'll g-g-get th-th-the c-c-cops!" She stuttered soon returning to her feet.
"We're not trying to hurt you, this asshole is just intimadating" the other smiled gesturing to the first one.
"I swear to god. Leave me the fuck alone." Charlotte said. The last one shrugged.
"Alright, you can stay out of here and not take our offering but this is Willmette, Illinois at 12:30 and chances are you will be raped and mugged. Your choice."
Charlotte shuddered at the thought of rape. She looked at the boys again. They didnt look that harmless. She sat down with them.
"So what did you say your name was?" The one with the curly brown hair and blue eyes asked.
"I didnt." Charlotte replied still defensivley. The one with the long black bangs and hazel eyes smiled kindly.
"Don't worry, Joe won't hurt you. He's just a silly jewish boy," He told her and gestured to the curly haired one. "And that's Patrick. He's too innocent to do anything," He said and pointed to the blond one. Charlotte had to agree. He looked too cute to do anything. "That's Andy, hes a vegan so what harm could he do?" He laughed and pointed to the long brown haired one.
"And what about you? You look like a heart breaker." Charlotte smiled slyly. Andy, Patrick, and Joe all laughed while the fourth one look stunned.
"Well, it seems you have Pete all figured out. hun." Patrick told her and put his arm around her shoulder. Charlotte flinched but then relaxed.
"I'm Charlotte. It's great to meet people that won't hurt me tonight." Charlotte smiled at this. SHe had been hurt to many times that night but she finally found people that seemed pretty kind.
"Awwww, thank you! Want an Oreo?" Joe asked holding out a jar of peanut butter and a bag of Oreo's. Charlotte laughed.
"Peanut butter?" She giggled but took one anyway. Pete took one too but sipped it into the jar.
"The fonly wayf to feat fOreofs!" He declared after shoving one into his mouth.
"So why are you guys out here anyway?" Charlotte asked and took another one.
"Ahh, long story short, we all got kicked out of our apparment by Pete's girlfriend." Andy spoke quietly.
"Yea, how about you? And whats with all the stuff?" Joe asked gesturing to the two duffel bags.
"Oh, that. Ummm..." She started.
After explaining her story, all four guys were in tears and hugging Charlotte tightly.
"I'm so sorry! That must be horrible." Patrick sobbed into her shoulder. Pete nodded in agreeement.
"Tell you what," Joe said wiping away his tears. "After were done here you can stay with us." Charlotte smiled.
"I'd like that."
Sign up to rate and review this story