Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Naruto Abridged Series [The Writers Edition]

The Naruto Abridged Series [The Writers Edition]

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura & Sasuke go on a mission to protect Garra Of The Funk. Author's Note: Thanks Jamie & Youtube for giving me the idea! Unlike most of stories this story isn't serious. If y...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2013-04-07 - 600 words

1Ambiance
"Where the hell is Kakashi!" Sasuke yelled out to both Sakura & Naruto.

Naruto was oblivious to Sasuke's comment & started digging through his backpack. "I brought Clucky!" He shouted out to the others.

Both Sasuke & Sakura glared at Naruto & his pet chicken. "Why the hell did you bring Clucky Naruto?" Sasuke said to him.

"Yeah Naruto why'd you bring him?" She asked him.

"Because he'll help us fight enemies, duh Sasuke, if you weren't so emo you'd-," Sasuke cut him off. "You know what shut up. I don't care about the damn chicken." He snapped at him.

"Oh Sasuke, I love it when you go all emo on Naruto." Sakura said to Sasuke, batting her eyelashes at him.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at her. "Sakura, why don't you shut up? You know I become Orochimaru's bitch boy right?" He said coldly to her.

Sakura's mouth dropped. "No Sasuke we'll save you from him!" She said to him, tears forming in her eyes.

"I doubt that Sakura." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, I had to run to the ATM to get cash, you know a white guy like me has got to have bank." Kakashi said to them.

All three teenagers eyed their sensi then shook their heads.

"Did you forget to take your happy pills today sensi?" Sakura asked him.

Kakashi smiled at his student. "Yep I sure did Sakura-chan." He said to her, unaware of her meaning of the question.

"Our sensi is completely & has officially lost his mind." They thought to themselves, as they starting leaving the village.

"You know what it's time to timeskip this bitch." Sasuke said. "Hey douchebag that's wiriting this fucked up story timeskip this piece of shit." He added.

Me: how about you ask nicely????!!!

"Hmm let me think about that? I'm going to my emo comer & thinking about that."

Kakashi glared at Sasuke. "We seriously don't have time for your emo bullshit right now Sasuke." Kakashi said to him, letting out a sigh afterwards.

"Sasuke's having an emo breakdown right now!" Naruto shouted out, laughing afterwards.

Sakura glared at Naruto. "Shut up both of you! Your getting on my friggin nerves!" She shouted to both of them.

"Wait, you have nerves?" Sasuke asked her.

Sakura glared at him."Yes I have nerves-," Kakashi cut her off. "You know what, why don't you all shut up before I sick Garra on your asses!" He shouted to them then, added. "Ok end the god damn chapter all ready! Gezz, all this friggin time you spent wiriting this piece of shit I could've brought fucking Anko or friggin Guy- no wait no Guy, he really annoys the shit out of me. Let's bring in- oh crap, never mind don't bring anyone in!"

"Seriously can we go all ready! My feet are killing me!" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke began to spoke but, Naruto cut him off. "No emo boy don't even speak or I'll sick Clucky on you. So, don't even-," Naruto was cut off by two people heading their way.

"Fuck not these two!" Kakashi yelled out, adding. "End the god damn chapter all ready before I end it for you!... with duck tape!"

Me: um, damn you guys aren't begin nice to me.

"Who gives a fuck!" Sasuke shouted out

"I told you to- oh shit Clucky's gone!" Naruto yelled & started freaking out like a twelve year old.

"Oh god & I thought I was emo." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

"End the god damn chapter all ready!!" Kakashi yelled out.

Me: hmm- -to late Kakashi all ready ended it for me-
Sign up to rate and review this story