Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > Let me know that I've done wrong

Dirty little secrets

by cj_warner94 1 review

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-04-08 - 651 words

0Unrated
I stood in my bedroom, my hair dripping wet and a towel around my body, deciding what to wear. I pulled on my ripped, black, skinny jeans and a green day t-shirt. I dried my hair and pulled my, old beaten up, laptop on top of my crossed legs. I clicked onto my ask.fm account.

1 New Question

I clicked the little question mark and read.

Christy, you are so beautiful, it's actually unbelievable. You're so fucking perfect, when I first saw you, I knew I had to have you, all I want in life is you. Please believe me?

I sighed at the question. It was anonymous. It was probably just a joke, from Hayley. She would be a bitch like that. I ignored the question and was about to go onto twitter when my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?"


"Hey, Chris, wanna hang out today?"

Tyson sounded tense. I argued with myself but then spoke.

"What about Hayley?"

"Fuck Hayley, it's about time me and you hung out, so you up for it?"

I sighed. How could I deny, my sexy-as-a-Greek-god best friend?

"Sure, sounds cool, Ty,"

"Awesome, I'll be round in ten,"

He hung up and I told my mum. She smiled at me.

"That's good, you need to get off your fat ass anyway, so hurry the fuck up,"

I frowned and rimmed my eyes with eyeliner and then pulled on my red Dr. Martins. I pulled on my leather jacket and walked out the door. I saw Tyson leaning on the hood of his beaten up car. He was wearing skinny jeans and a shirt that was only buttoned up half way.

I bit my lip and he smiled at me, while waving his hand cutely. He pulled me into a hug after noticing my almost upset face.

"Hey, what's up Chris?"

I bit on my lip and spoke into his chest.

"My mum,"

He pulled away but held my hand and opened the car door for me and then shutting it. He went round his side and got in, turning to me.

"You need ice cream,"

I smiled as we drove to Ben and Jerry's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, pretty boy, what do you want to do?"

I said giggling at my best friend.

"I dunno, goldie locks, what do you wanna do?"

I bit my lip, and looked up at the clear blue sky. We where sat under a massive tree, much like the one we use to sit under.



the sky was a light blue as the two children sat under it, a little boy and a little girl. They giggled loudly as they smeared ice cream on each others faces. The little girl licked round her lips and spoke.

"Ty, do you think we'll say friends?"

The boy smiled at the little girl.

"Yeah, Chris we'll be friends forever,"


I smiled at the memory then looked over to Tyson who was laying down, his body just held up by his elbow.

"Hey, Ty, remember this?"

I smeared ice cream down his bare chest and he pulled his shirt off. He smiled at me evilly.

"Oh you are so going to regret that!"

He threw ice cream at my neck and I got up and smudged some on his face. I then ran round the tree, him chasing me closely, he grabbed my waist and held me tightly before I fell and pulled him down so he fell on top of me. I bit my lip and he looked into my eyes, smiling.

He slowly leaned closer, brushing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and meshed my lips against his. He licked along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing entry. We pulled apart and we heard a voice.

"Well well well, Christy, I thought you would do much better,"

I winced and looked at my ex boyfriend, Gerard Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story