Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hello

Midnights Weakness

by darks00 10 reviews

Delilah has some important decisions to make...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 1240 words

1Exciting
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was about midnight when Julius went outside for a walk in the back alley. He kept his head down. It was dark and cold out, but Juls didn't seem to care. There was three boys in front of Julius. All dressed the same, with long, leather black coats, with a whole bunch of piercings, tattoo's, and not to mention...ugly. Julius, who's been keeping his head down, soon ran into one of the boys, snapping him back into reality.

"I'm so sorry," apoligized Julius, while the boy pushed him back.

The boys said nothing. They decided to get physical than verbal. The boy punched Julius right across the jaw, making his lip bleed. Julius went to punch him back, but the two other boys quickly grabbed his arms, pinning him down, leaving him defenceless. All he could do is watch, as he continued to punch him. His lip full of blood, his nose bleeding, and badly bruised he stood. He was coughing up blood, and his ribs, which seemed to be the boys favorite target, seemed bruised, too.

I cried out and screamed, even though I knew no one oculd hear me. It killed me to see Julius hurt...wait...is this what Mayhem was trying to warn me about?

Then, one of the boys took out a sharp knife, it's blade reflecting in the night.

THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HIM!

I couldn't just watch Julius be abused and killed. But what could a ghost do? I then remembered that Mayhem said I could take over his body, by putting my two hands on his forhead. Maybe I could die for him...it was worth a shot. I quickly ran up to the badly hurt Julius, and quickly put my hands on his forhead.

There was a slash of light that blinded me. When I opened my eyes, I realized how much pain I was in. Oh, it hurt so much...I then noticed blonde hair in front of my eyes...not my brunette hair. I succeed in switching bodies! Yes! The boy soon took a knife, as I shivered in fear. I knew I was already dead, but I still know I can feel pain. The boy stabbed me right in the ribs, as I moaned in pain, and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember was hearing ambulance and cop sierens. Then everything went black.

__________________________________________________________

I was starlted to wake up in the hospital. But I no longer had blonde hair. I now had brunette. I was now back in my own body...my ghost body that was forgotten along time ago...

I was shocked to find Julius laying the the white, plain hospital bed in an iscolated white room. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing heavily. His shirt was off, to reveal a bandaged up ribs where I...I mean he been stabbed.

"Good work," said a voice behind me.

I jumped. "Mayhem, stop doing that!"

Mayhem only laughed. "I love just seeing you jump. Good work with saving your boyfriend."

"I saved him...that means he's ok?" I cried out happily.

"Of course. He's just sleeping." Mayhem replied. "You saved him from death. He can't feel any pain...well I guess he can feel the pain before you took over his body, but you know what I mean."

I let out a sigh of relief. My plan worked! My ribs felt horrible, where Julius/I had been stabbed. It hurt so much...

"Feeling the pain, huh?" Mayhem asked.

I shook my head yes.

"Well, I better get going. I will see you later." Mayhem said.

Then, Mayhem made her fancy exit with a snap of her fingers. A doctor then came into Julius' room, closing the door behind him. Julius' eyes snapped open, now awake. The doctor sat on the edge of Julius' bed.

"How you feeling?" He asked Juls.

"In pain," complained Julius.

"I'll get you some pain killers." said the doctor, making a mental note. "We will allow you to go home tomorrow. We want you to stay the night and get some rest. Your stitches will be taking out about two weeks from today."

"I must say, it's a miricle that you surived that kind of abuse, and that nasty stab...I never saw someone survive that...someone must be watching over you."

With those words, the doctor left the room.

"I'm watching over you..." I whispered under my breathe.

J soon then put his head back on the pillow, and closed his eyes, falling asleep. I then remembered I could enter his dreams/nightmares if I touch his forhead with one hand. Curiousity getting the best of me, I put my hand on his forhead, then blinded by a bright light.

_________________________________________________________

When the light finally dulled down, I found myself at a little lake. There was Julius, standing there, just starring into the water. I wondered if I appear real in dreams...

"hey Juls," I cried out.

Julius' head snapped back towards me. "De...D...Delilah?"

I shook my head yes. He ran up to me, and embraced me in a hug. I forgot how it felt to be in his strong arms. I burried my head in his shoulder, just crying. Julius began to cry, too.

"I missed you so much..." cried out Julius.

"Me too," I replied.

Still in our hug, Julius whispered in my head, "I never cheated on you. Ursula kissed me. I didn't want it and didn't like it. I would never cheat on someone as beautiful as you."

"I believe you." I replied. "But you have to make it up to me."

"How?" Julius asked.

I quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. I never kissed him for a long time, I forgot how good it felt. "You owe me you."

Julius and me laughed. We then went in for a more passionate kiss.

We then broke our hug and kiss, to my dissapointment. Julius then took out the promise ring I chucked at him at our anniversary party, and put it back on my finger. "I belive this is yours?"

I smiled, and gave him another hug. I realized I did have some form in dreams and nightmares. I also realized since Julius was dreaming...he thought I never died...
I saw a beautiful red rose, picked it up and gave it to Julius.

"This is to remember me," I told him.

"I'll never forget you. Thank-you." Julius said, taking the flower.

"Delilah?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much."

"Me, too."

I gave Julius another big kiss and a big hug. "I have to go now."

"Where are you going?" he asked confused.

"Julius, I'm dead..." I said. "Don't you remember?"

"W-what?!?" He cried out confused.

"You're dreaming, Julius." I explained. "I may be dead...but I still have a ghost form. I'm your guardian angel, and I'm always watching over you. I love you."

"Please, don't leave!" He cried out.

"I'll never leave your side," I told him.

We both got into tears. Julius gave me a kiss for the fourth time, while hugging me.

"Good-bye, Julius."

"Good-bye, Delilah."

_______________________________________________________

EPILOUGE:

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up, sweating in my hospital bed. "Delilah..."

I then felt something in my hand. I looked. It was the red rose that Delilah gave me. That wasn't a normal dream.


Thanks for reading and reviewing, everyone!

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story