Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

King of Nothing

by lalatherapist16 1 review

He was here, watching as I was (frostgirl's pov)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-13 - 949 words

1Original
I followed my human to the place he worked, closer now to his always cool body.What attracted me to him, I have no idea.

He was a mortal, and one who seemed to know of out weaknesses. The place he worked was made almost of pure steel, and he'd bought those iron rings fore his piercings.

What I wouldn't give to kiss him, to take his face in my hands and feel the soft caress of his lips against mine.But I couldn't. Not without freezing him into one of us. Many of my kind had fine this much to my disapproval.

The tall, tan monarch stepped up behind me. I felt his heat before his hand rested over my shoulder.

"Thalia, you waste your time on this mortal." I felt his dark power flood thigh his touch.

"I am able to decide how I spend my time, Gorheen." I let my chill lash out at him and case his have in ice. He hissed and jerked his have away from my skin. "I have no king to join me, and you are not mine, nor part of my court." I looked at him, my face fierce.

He flinched slightly then chuckled. "You could. If you took up my offer." He started to put his arms around me, but the small blizzard I made around myself seemed to erase that thought.

"No." I crossed my arms. "I will never join you." He frowned at me, his face suddenly solemn.

"Then who? The mortal?" His shoulders shook with laughter. "Do you honestly think the boy" he spat the word. "Will join you? Take on the frost that runs in your veins?" He laughed loudly.

"I will admit, he is no king. Yet." I sent out my coldest ability. I called it frostbite. It killed humans in a second, and other fae in minutes.

He screeched, his wings ripping out of the skin of his back. He lifted himself to a safe distance. "Show your true self, Gorheen. You act as if your glamour is enough to protect yourself from the burdens of the title you hold!" I hated him, even more when he cane to me with the faint human glamour he wore to hide his disgusting form.

He laughed darkly, his vice sounding like gravel. His glamour shed away from him, revealing the hideous human-btheat creature he truly was.

As I've done for centuries, I met his bright holly red eyes and lifted my chin. "You know what they oracles said about you. You cannot run from me forever. Until next time, my first winter snow."

Pointing my fingers, I let the icecicles fly from their tips at him, one lodging in his foot. He laughed and flew away, his blood dripping down to the sidewalk under him.

I sank down on the walk after he left, burying my face in my hands. Frozen tears rolled down my cheeks silently. He was right.

The oracles had spoken of me- us -since the day I was born. And, after I took the throne when my mother died, I wanted nothing to do with Gorheen.

My once dear friend who now wanted one of two things from me. Our courts -the frost court of the North and the blood court of the West- to join and for us to rule of them as king and queen.

Or, the choice that seemed more likely with each passing decade, war. I did not -do not- wish to wage war on other courts, but with no king, and he with no queen, he had the advantage.

Especially if he took it to the High Court, to King Aster and his Queen, Ashlynn. They would more than likely take his side.

The High Court enjoyed nothing more than watching the lesser courts squabble. I looked up as I heard his foot steps coming out of the huge bar.

It seems I had frozen time around myself again. With a sigh, I lifted myself to my feet and followed after him again.

I made an unheard vow to him. "I will keep you safe from Gorheen. If he truly knew what you are to me, he would kill you, my sweet. My king." I brushed my lips on the back of his neck.

He stiffened and turned. I felt as though he saw me. My heart ached in a way I could hardly handle. "How I wish you could see me." I traced his cheekbone softly with the very tips of my fingers.

"I can." He whispered. His eyes widened with mine. I saw his jaw drop slightly.

And, before I could react, he turned and ran from me like a frightened snow hare. I watched gun go, still frozen in place.

He can see me? Us? HE HAD THE SIGHT?! I felt sick, happy, fearful, and even more protective.
If anyone else were to find out he had The Sight, they would kill him.

And that WILL start a war. I sprinted after him, my bare feet quite on the rough ground, like a snowfall in the middle of the night.

I have to keep him safe. That was all that my mind could handle at the moment. Protect him...






So another chapter! It's the weekend now and I have a 6 day weekend next week, but don't get all excited. Two days I'm filming and one day is State Music fest. And one day is AIDS walk. So I have a lot of plans fir next week.

ANYWAY, R+R and lemme know what yaall thought! It's like 1:10 am here, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Hugs and SD High,(Shane Dawson High)
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story