Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Five.

by MCR-99 1 review

Dreams and another self-harm.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-14 - 1217 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter Five.

"Daddy, where are you going?" The innocent ten-year-old asks, curiosity shown in her muddy green eyes. The father, a man with balding hair, sighs, before turning. He scoops up his daughter, resting her on the stairs, and told her.

"Daddy has to go, sweetheart."

"Where, Daddy?" The girl asks, pressing further.

"To a new place. For a new job." The man was bearing army colours, and had been called to war.

"Is it fun there, Daddy?" The girl asked, for a ten year old, she barely knew much about the war, even if she had been taught it at school, she'd forgotten the reasons to leave for war, and all about the war itself.

"No, Cupcake," The man adressed his daughter by her nickname. "It isn't fun, it's dangerous."

The girl hugged her father tightly, feeling hot tears develop in her eyes. "I don't want you to go Daddy!" She cried, tightening her grip around her father's waist.

"I have to." The father pryed his daughter away. "To keep you, and everyone here safe." The father rose from his seat, collecting his bags from by the door, and left the house, leaving the little ten year old sat on the stairs, crying softly.


I shot awake, feeling the tears come back again. Dad never made it home, like Dad always used to promise. I knew he had to go, to keep us safe, but he must've forgotten to keep himself safe. A few weeks after Dad left, he'd died. Stepped on a nuclear bomb, out in the feild. Died in seconds, body blown to bits. The day I found out, when we waited at him at the port to come home, we knew he was dead. I did my first tiny little cut that night, not at all deep, but that all changed.

Your fault, Sadie. It's all your fault your Dad left.

I heard the voice of Them, the taunters. "No, no it's not." I whisper, sobbing quietly. I didn't wanna wake the others.

Yes it is. You could have stopped him leaving.

"How could I have stopped him?" I whispered, trying to fight my mind. "I was ten years old, what could I have done?"

Whatever you could think of.. You know you can't get him back. And you know I won't leave until I'm satisfied.

"No. I won't cut again. I'll upset him, and I'd hate to do that to him. I love him."

Who, Vic? Remember what your mother said? About how boys are just mean and cheating? He'll soon show his true side.

"No!" I say, full-on talking, before going back to a hushed voice. "No, he won't. Vic loves me.Loves me. He wouldn't do that to me."

And, you know this how?

"I-I don't know." I mutter.

Exactly. I'm the only one that knows. Now, go do what you know you have to do.

I sighed, rising from my bed. I found my blade, which I tucked into my jean pocket, and began to make cuts in my arm, wincing in pain every so often. I heard the grumble of Mia as she began to wake up.

"Mmm.. Sadie? Is that you?" She mumbled sleepily.

Lie. My mind told me.

"Yeah." I say.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

"Okay.." She mumbled, yawning, before drifting back to sleep, and I continued with what I was doing, before bandaging up the fresh cuts and going to sleep myself.

**

"Okay, who's going to start off this week's Progress Report?" Liz mused, in her usual character. Liz was sat one side of me, Vic the other side. Missy and Mia were next to him, along with Frankie and Gabe, whilst others were scattered around the room. "Sadie? Do you wanna start?"

"Um, okay." I mumble, drawing my attention to the floor.

"How are you battling your self-harm? Did you cut again last night?"

".. Yes.." I mumble. "I-I did."

Everyone gasped, and I barely looked at any of them, in fear of their eyes judging me.

"Why?" Liz asked, her tone a bit dissapointing. "What led you to this?"

"My Mind. I heard Them."

"Who's Them?" Liz asked, and I explain it all.

"My Dad went to war when I was ten years old, and died three weeks after he left. After six months, he was due to return home, but we never saw him, and knew he was dead. The General, General Kane, confirmed our worst fears. When we got home, that night, a voice in my head taunted me. Then, another voice joined in, insulting me. They wouldn't stop, until they got what they wanted, my own physical pain. Last night, I had the same dream I've had for seven years, where my Dad left, and I couldn't stop him from leaving. They, the voices, then taunted me and blamed me, and then, I did this." I rolled up my sleeves, showing the new bandages, and looked at everyone in the room. On their faces was either shock, or disbelief.

"You hear voices too?" I heard Rayven say, and I turned my attention to her, she had a crazed look in her eye. "I told you!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Them! The voices!" Rayven said. "They're controlling us, and soon we'll all become spirits and live in the Spirit Realm, like my mother told me!"

"Rayven, that won't happen." Gerard spoke up.

"How do you know? You haven't seen the Spirit Realm before, have you?"

"No, and neither have you!"

"I have! My mother too-"

"Rayven and Gerard, that's enough!" Liz stopped the two in their argument, her tone angered, before she soon calmed down. "Now, who wants to continue?"

**

"What did I tell you about fighting your mind?" Vic caught me after Therapy, and spun me on my heels so I could face him. "What happened to fighting?"

"I couldn't fight it Vic." I mumble. "I tried, but They know how to get to me, and They know my weaknesses."

"Well, why did you do this?" He held up my bandaged arms. "Why didn't you fight this?"

"I told you, Vic. They know how to get to me, and They don't stop until I'm physically harmed!" I raised my voice a bit.

Vic sighed, before pulling me into a tight hug, which I accepted, even if it did make my arms sting. He softly stroked my brown hair, pushing it away from my eyes.

"I'm going to look after you for a few nights. I'll ask Masterson if you could bunk with me for some time, or I can sleep with you." Vic said. "Either way, I won't let you get harmed again."

"You don't know what they can do to me Vic." I tell him, warning him. "They will hurt me, and then it'll hurt you and I don't want that."

"I don't want it either,that's why I'll be there." Vic kissed me quickly, before we walked to Masterson's office to sort out the sleeping arrangements.

Right, no references. But, I made my OC speak. She's really crazy, Rayven.
Okay, so that's it for this chapter. If you got any ideas for the next chapter, do tell me through email or whatever. Taking all suggestions :)

GOTTA GO FOR DINNER XXOO SADIE
Sign up to rate and review this story