Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blackwing

Five

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-15 - 362 words

1Exciting
After lunch was gym, and I saw Jack naked. He was even prettier without clothes on. His body was long and toned, not overly done like the wolves around us, but just there enough for me to see.

I wanted to run my hand down his chest. To touch that ivory skin. To taste it.

My cheeks were bright red and I turned away as we got dressed, folding my uniform into tiny squares and standing my shoes up in the back of my small locker. I realized I didn't have my gym shirt on when I felt cool hands on my skin.

I jumped and looked over my shoulder to see Jack smiling at me, his hands around my waist. "We're alone. You took long enough." He kissed my neck.

Goosebumps rose along my skin and my breathing sped up a little."J-Jack. We have to go out too, you know?" I gasped as his fingers slid down my skin to play at the waist of my shorts.

"Mm I know." He purred. He didn't let go of me. "Just a little longer." He breathed, his chin resting on my shoulder. I felt his hair tickle my neck as he turned his head to kiss my throat.

"Jack." I sighed, winding my fingers through his hair. He nipped at my skin softly, making me tremble.

I heard the whistle and jumped slightly, making his teeth dig deeper into my skin. "We gotta go!" I gasped.

We rushed to get ready and ran out, me feet ahead of him. From across the huge room, I saw Jessica.

She waved at me and jumped up and down a little, her boobs bouncing. Jack put his arm on my shoulder, making me look back at him.

We shared a smile and ran to join our class. I shot a look back at Jessica, who wasn't smiling anymore.

She looked murderous.







Another chapter on this for no real reason. I gotta go cause I have more reading and I only have like 2 weeks of school left. So big time range-none existent.

So R+R and all that I really gotta go

Hugs and FLUFFY,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story