Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

Fire Starter

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

A simple walk back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-17 - 569 words

1Original
Once I'd settled everything with Blackberry, Thalia and I made our way back to my apartment calmly. It was just a simple walk home, same as any other day.

Only now I was walking with enemy number one. A fae. And was becoming one myself. When we turned down my block, I felt it like a ton of fiery rocks.

There was a girl standing there on the sidewalk in front of my apartment. Her was a deep dyed red, looking almost like she'd dipped it in blood. Though she was standing in the darkened street, she seemed to be her own light.

Thalia gasped beside me, grabbing my hand. The girl turned to look at us, her flame colored dress swaying as she did so.

Her face was pale, but not snowy like Thalia's. And her eyes were the color of mahogany. There was a bright flush to her cheeks and her lips were red and pouty.

"My my!" She clapped her hands together, her red painted nails short and rounded. I could have sworn I saw sparks form as she clapped. "Thalia, what a surprise!"

"What are you doing here Bananche?" Thalia snarled at my side.

"Oh dear, hot tempered for someone like you." She tsked. "It's summer. I came for vacation. I didn't expect to see one of your court here in such climates." She came toward us calmly.

"Stay back!" I felt her chill lash out at the girl. Steam rose on her skin as it hit her.

"Oh darling." Banache shook her head, not slowing down. I felt like I was getting a sunburn.

She hugged Thalia and steamed hissed off of them and Thalia let out a little scream. My hands shook in fear.

"Let go of my queen!" I sent out as much anger in my voice as I could. Banache flinched and let go of Thalia.

"Your human is brave, Thalia." She said, looking at me with curious eyes that seemed to hold a fire in each. "He needs to learn his place."

She took a step toward me. "Stay away from him." Thalia snarled. I couldn't breathe. Banache stopped, her head tilting to the side.

"He is special. I can feel the burn in him. Even with your frost settling in his veins." She said to Thalia though she was looking at me.

I stared at her, not sure what to feel. She kissed my cheek, a blistering burn forming there. "Goodbye for now, little mortal." Her burning breath filled my ear.

She strutted away, her hips swaying with each step she took. Thalia looked at me, her eyes full of worry.

I didn't know what to say to her either. She came forward and kissed my cheek where Banache had burnt me.

There was a chill and she pulled away. I touched my cheek to feel my skin smooth and painfree. "Thanks." I smiled at her softly.

"Anything for you my dear." She said surely.

I couldn't ask for that. Not from her or from Blackberry. I didn't deserve them.






So another chapter but no real AN. There a lot of shit goin on and I almost didn't wake up this morning.

This was kinda based on what happened this morning. I wake up to 'The patio's on fire!' At 4am. Not fun.

Anyway, I really gotta go so R+R and all that.

Hugs and Superglue,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story