Categories > Original > Romance

Made for Eachother

by IsolabellaFae 1 review

I know this is awful, but it's not done yet, and...yeah.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-17 - 314 words - Complete

0Unrated
"She loves me...She loves me not...She loves me...She loves me not...She-"
"-loves you."A sweet voice whispers in her ear, slightly startling her out of her daydream.

Michelle's girlfriend, Beth, had decided to visit her today.
Michelle had gone for a walk in the woods to clear her mind and think. Her mother had just explained to her how ungodly it was to have a girlfriend. Michelle didn't really pay much mind to her mother's close-mindedness.She knew Beth was special.She looked so gorgeous today.Her blonde hair hanging to her shoulders.Her beautiful soft brown eyes.The graceful way she does everything.She was wearing a cute little summer dress.It was yellow.She wore white sandles with it.She looked ready for a day outside or Easter at Papaw's.Michelle didn't notice her at first, she was sitting on the grass staring down at her lap thinking about her sweetheart.
They're SO cute together.
Beth sat on the ground in front of Michelle after she noticed her.
Michelle is an average looking girl.Nothing extremely spectacular about her.She feels so lucky to be with someone as nice as Beth. They sat together and held hands in silence for quite some time.
They had many days like this.Sweet, cute, quiet..
Beth hellped Michelle when she was depressed, and Michelle treated Beth like the princess she was.
Some would say they were in love.
But how does one describe love?
Stemy nights alone?Cool walks alone in the woods?Undying faithfulness?Being willing to give your life for someone else?Knowing somethings not right with just a look?
I don't know.Who does?
But these two girls, sitting together in the grass, were made for each other.
Call in ungodly.
Call it wrong.
Think it's gross.
But until you feel it for yourself, you'll have no idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story