Categories > Original > Humor > Things in my demented mind

Things in my demented mind

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Omakes I have wrote from Harry Potter, Xander Centric Buffy, Ranma 1/2, Naruto and Lost Girl

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-13 - Updated: 2013-02-14 - 236 words

0Unrated
“THAT’S IT! THAT IS IT!” Said Harry, Malfoy was as usual picking on some first years. Harry stalked over to him. “I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS!” He grabbed Malfoy and lifted him up in to the air. “If you don’t stop picking on the First years…” Malfoy scoffed.

“What are you going to do ‘Scarhead’?” Malfoy said and suddenly he looked in to ‘those’ eyes. It was like looking at a demon.

“My Big Toe Is Going To Introduce Itself To Your Pancreas. In Other Words: I’M GOING TO PUT MY FOOT UP IN YOUR ASS!” He said shaking him.

“Mr. Potter!” Said McGonagall that was when Draco was scared.

“When My Father Hears Of This…!” He said.

“GOOD! Tell Him! I’ll Put My Foot Up His Ass With A Twist! Then, I’ll Do My Favorite Move: the ‘2-Step Ghetto Stomp’!” Then he dropped Malfoy in a yellow puddle and stormed out of the Great Hall. It was quiet, real quiet.

Harry’s friends were in shock but with different reactions. Ron was pale and sweating, Neville’s jaw was to the floor. Hermione face palmed and Ginny tapped her on the shoulder. “Um, Hermione? What’s the ‘2-Step Ghetto Stomp’?” She asked.

“A reverse Curb Stomp, Ginny.” She said.

“Hermione? What’s a Curb Stomp?”

End

AN: Had to do it, it popped in my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story