Categories > Original > Humor > Things in my demented mind

Raven Calloway

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

This is a combination of Raven's ending in 'Injustice' and the fact that HE should be her father.

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-18 - 301 words

0Unrated
This is a combination of Raven's ending in 'Injustice' and the fact that HE should be her father.

"Thank you for allowing me to arrive on the Mortal Plane my daughter." Said Trigon, he was about to walk off when all of the sudden the air surrounding the area started to get cold and his army of demons started to get sucked back in to the Nether realm. "WHAT?" Just then they looked over to see a being in the shadows.

He was the same height as Trigon; he was dressed in long black, sleeveless, leather, hooded robes. He couldn't make out the person. "Who are you Mortal?" The being didn't say anything. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Still nothing, then Trigon attacked but the being held up his hand stopping the attack. Then he rushed the demon and attacked, he hit Trigon with a heavy combo. Breaking ribs, limbs and then Trigon's jaw.

As Trigon was dazed, the being grabbed the demon by the throat, lifted him high in to the air and slammed him on the ground. Then made like he was slitting his throat and grabbed Trigon, flipped him upside down and pile drove him in to the ground. Then as he was dazed the man grabbed Trigon and took him to the hole he came out of lifted him up by the throat again and slammed him back in to Hell. Then the hole was closed with finality, he looked over to Raven and slowly walked to her. "Are you alright?" He said as he helped her up.

She got up, lowered her hood revealing her midnight black hair. "Yes, father." She said, the man lowered his hood and it was of the 'Last Outlaw', the 'Lord of Darkness', the holder of 'the Streak', the Undertaker.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story