Categories > Original > Drama

Verum in tribulatione patientes in veritáte

by Alexis_Flare 0 reviews

"A great man once told that in truth lies suffering and in suffering lies truth. I found suffering, so where's the truth?" Ulyssa has been searching and now she's got close but the search is far f...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-19 - 261 words

0Unrated
A great man once told that in truth lies suffering and in suffering lies truth. I don't know who the man was other than that he was my father but I heard much about him from my mother until she died. My name is Ulyssa, I'm twenty three years old, I have lime eyes and short red hair. In the day I serve tables at Leroy's Cafe here in New York but at night I search for the answers I need whilst doing the jobs others won't. My dear friend Thyra Darnell has been at my side the whole way. Like me she is twenty three however unlike me she has brown eyes and black hair that extends to just below her shoulder blades. My sister Tacita has no idea of our activities, my adorable bright blue eyed sister, who's younder than me by five years is too special to me to tell her. Her blonde hair is styled like mine which I think is cute, she's always tried to be like me but I bet she'd stop if she knew the real me. I must know for her sake as well as mine why did my father disappear? And why was my mother murdered? I found suffering, so where's the truth?

A/N: So I get this is short for which I apologize but I'm not sure what else to add on so I'll just stick this out as a prologue. Please tell me what you think of it because if it's not good I'll trash it
- AF xx
Sign up to rate and review this story