Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

*sobs with happiness*

by MCR-99 3 reviews

THANK YOU MUM AND SISTER I LOVES YOUS LIKE OMG THANKS!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-22 - 344 words

0Unrated
Oh my God, Mum, Sister, I love you.

The reason I said that was Mum and my Sister got me four Pierce The Veil tops and a My Chem top oh my Fall Out Boy.

(NOTE: I am forever going to say "oh my Fall Out Boy" instead of "oh my god" because yolo)

Right. So, I also got an Asking Alexandria song on my phone, The Final Episode. I love that song it is awesome. I don't mind the screaming, not at all, it's just their style.

Ash, me sees you haven't written your chapter in the collab fic. I can wait, you're probably busy.


AMELIA HAS GONE OFF KELLIN THANK FUCK. She went for the guy in SWS with black hair, which one's that? I only know who Jesse, Justin and Kellin are at the minute, still matching names to faces.

My cousins wanted to watch Ted today and I was like "OH HELL NO IT IS ADULT AD-ULT."

Right. This 3-quarters-of-an-hour are purely for Fanfiction, updating on my fics. I am gonna update This Blood Evacuation, because I have kept you waiting LONG ENOUGH. And, I might write a fic with my two OC's in, but I have no idea what it'll be about, or what it'll be called, for that matter.. any ideas? All I know is, it'll be a romance. It can be a High-School romance, maybe? eh, I'll see what you decide.

Right, so cool news for me. I asked Ellie about the PTV concert, she said she might be able to go. MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO. We just have to plan it with my Mum, and her Mum, and we are SORTED. I decided that my Mum will drop us there, and Ellie's Mum, if she can, will pick us up and I'll sleep over and see if we can get the day off school.. doubt it, but worth a try. Eep. Super excited right now okay.

NEW SWS SONG TOMORROW WOO OH MY FALL OUT BOY (hehehehe)

So, how was your day guise?!

XO Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story