Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Nine.

by MCR-99 1 review

Escape.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 959 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine.

I spent three weeks in the clutches of Sam and Ash, and I loathed every second of it. I thought I'd killed them, I really did. But, I guess I didn't, they are my demons and evil torturers after all, and they are immortal. Even though Sam and Ash have removed the ball gag and freed me from being tied to the radiatior, they've still kept the door locked, and the window, and every time they go out, they lock the door and take the key with them, and hid the window key someplace secret, yet I planned out a plan for escape, and I just had to find the key.

"I'm going out." Ash said, and left the hotel room. Sam left after her, and that began my escape. I darted from my spot on the floor, frantically searching for the little golden key that unlocked the window. I managed to find it, stuffed under Ash's pillow, and under Sam's lie $50, 000 in cash, which I quickly grabbed and stuffed in my bag. I then ran to the window, a small, dirty little thing, yet it was big enough for me to squeeze through, I worked out. I quickly unlocked it, and spotted the car keys lying on the bedroom table, which I picked up as well. I lifted myself up on the radiator, which was thankfully off, and was about to climb through when I heard Ash shout in the hallway, to Sam it seemed.

"Sam!" She roared, which made me speed up with climbing through the window. "You left her in the room! She can escape!" I heard the pitter-patter of feet as Ash and Sam ran back into the room, just as I lowered myself onto the ledge outside the window, and edged myself along it to the fire exit. I ran down the thirteen metallic steps and lowered myself onto the gravel beneath, and looked up to see Ash and Sam come after me. I ran for the car, opening the door and sliding into the driver's seat, locking the doors behind me. I put the key into the ignition, turning it and listening as the car roared to life. I clicked my seatbelt on, just as Ash thumped on the car hood, smiling evilly.

"Don't make us kill you, as we will do it, Sadie." She spat, and I ignored her. I had to get back to the hospital, to see if Vic was okay, he was all that mattered right now. I looked out the corner of my eye to see Sam come towards the car window, crowbar in hand. She swung it, and before it reached the car window, I shoved my foot down on the reverse, and the car swerved onto the road, and Sam, not adjusting to the car's new position, fell onto the ground, and that's when I hit the accelerate and the car sped away from them.

I hit Route Guano shortly, and I looked at every road sign I could find, until I found the one I wanted: a green-coloured sign saying "Welcome To San Fransisco.", which made me smile to myself, and I drove onto the tarmac road. The Hospital was at the other end of town, so I had more driving to do. It was quite late, the time in the car said it was half-past midnight hour, but I couldn't sleep now. Sure, I was far away from my captives, but as soon if I found out Vic was okay, which I had a feeling he was, we'd both run, far out of reach of Sam and Ash, never looking back. We'd be together, forever, with nothing tearing us apart. But, if what Sam and Ash said was right, if he was dead, I'd fufil my promise to kill myself, which would fufil Sam and Ash's wishes too, as they've been trying to kill me for the past seven years. I shook the thought away, concentrating on driving to the hospital, so I switched on the car stereo, and Sum 41 poured out the speakers, Sam must've put it on when they last left. I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel to the song that played.

I don't wanna waste my time,
Become another casulty in society.


I only knew a few of the words, but I figured that was okay. Finally, I made it to the hospital, and pulled into the parking lot. Once in the parking space, I got out the car and walked up to the ticket machine, paying the $1 for the ticket. Then, I made my way inside the hospital, and walked up to the reception.

"Hi, um, I'm here to see a Vic Fuentes please?" I say to the woman behind the counter. She looked suprised by my question, then looked down sadly.

"And, you are?" She asked.

"Sadie, Sadie Hobbs. I'm Vic's girlfriend, is everything okay?" I was confused, why didn't she know who I was?

"Oh. I guess you didn't get the news then.." She mumbled, looking down sadly.

"What news?" I began to panic.

"Vic.. died. He died a couple of days after he was brought here. He did ask for you, but you weren't here." Thereceptionist broke the news.

So, Sam and Ash were right. Vic was dead. I- they killed him, with the fire.

"I'll send for the doctor, to tell you about everything." The receptionist said, and I sat down in the waiting room chair, silently beginning to cry.

So, only TWO more chapters to go! (excitement bubbles up)

How did ya like this chapter? Did you actually like it? Hope ya did, worked hard on this.

(add the Eastenders theme tune here, while you guys rate and review)

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story