Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 8

by pepe_soldier 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 1025 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Gerard's pov:

I remember that very clearly. First time when I felt some kind of wish, need for Frank's blood...
I was near the lake. I escaped from Ron, I refused to drink his blood, so I left. Then I heard my cell phone. I got message from Frank. It was saying: Hey. That was everything. I decided not to answer. I was so thirsty. I didn't knew what should I do. Then I heard someone coming. I fastly climbed on tree and just watched. Thqt was Frank. He looked much different. I didn't saw him for two weeks. He was sick, he was coughing and sniffing. I stayed still. I didn't wanted that he sees me. I just wanted that he go. He obviously don't understand that I can hurt him. He sat near the lake. First he threw two razors into the water, then he looked his reflection in the water. He seemed kinda shocked. Then I mentioned that his hand was bandaged. Then I felt strong thirst. He needed to go, immediately. I jumped down from the tree. He looked at me.
-You must go, now!- I whispered, while I was circling him.
-Why?- he asked and then he coughed
-Just go! -I shouted
-I-If you want that I go, I'll go- he mumbled and stood up weakly. I could see tears in his eyes. He turned away and started walking home.
-I don't want you to go, I need you to go- I whispered. Then I looked at him. He fell down, he tried to stood up, but he couldn't. He was too weak. I hadn't any choice. Thirst was very large, but I decided to control it. I picked him up and brought him home.
-Thank you- he whispered after I put him on the bed.
-Any time- I mumbled -Now I have to go.
-What happened?- he asked a little worried
-I can't control it...a thirst for blood.
-Only that? Then I can help you
-What do you mean?- I looked at him curiously. I was afraid that he's gonna offer me his blood.
-In basement is a little fridge. There are few bags of blood.
-Why do you have blood in basement? And where did you got it?- I was confused.
-I'm using it to chase other vampires away from my house, I got it from hospital. Happy?- then I nodded. I went to the basement. Really, there was a little fridge and about five bags of blood. I took two bags and drank it fastly. I took one more bag and put it in my pocket, for later. I came back in bedroom. He was bandaging his hand with new bandage.
-What happened to your hand?
-Nothing important -he mumbled
-It is important to me- I said and came a little closer to him.
-Okay...- he sighed- I broke mirror, last Monday. I punched it and I broke it.
-Frank...- I sighed -Don't do it anymore, please.
-Why? Tell me one good reason why!
-Because I love you too much- I whispered, and he didn't said anything. He placed his hand on pillow and looked away.
-It's better that I go now- I said, but he didn't replied. I turned away, to the door. I was about to open the door, but I gave up. I didn't left. I came back to him. I sat on the edge of the bed. He fell asleep. He always was falling asleep fastly. I smiled softly. I layed next to him and covered him with blanket. His forehead was warm. I forgot about everything, about Ron, about my problems with blood, even about break up. There was just me and him. I spent night with him. I was awake, but he was sleeping. He obviously was exhausted. When I mentioned that he started waking up, I left.
Another memory came in my mind, this one scared me
I got message, from Frank, again. It was saying: Can you come? I need you. I was kinda confused. What could happen? I just replied that I'm coming. I went to his house. On door was sticked message: it's opened. I opened the door and entered inside. Frank was writing some lyrics on the wall. I read one of them: 'Everyone hates me, I hate all of you'. He didn't even heard that I entered, he didn't turned away, like he didn't expected that I'll come, he was just writing.
-You needed me- I said. When I spoke, he stopped writing, and he turned away.
-What are you doing here?- he whispered.
-You sent me a message that you need me.
-When?
-About 10 minutes ago
-Oh, no- I heard he said silently. He went to the window fastly and moved curtain a little -Oh, no- he repeated.
-Frank, what happened?
-I will explain you later. He took my hand and went to the kitchen. He opened the window and went out.
-Are you coming?- he asked. I went out, too. He grabbed my hand again and started running. I was running with him. He led me into the wood, to the house. When we were inside, he sat in the corner, repeating 'Oh, no' all the time.
-Will you explain me now what is happening?
-Okay, before few days I believed that bunch of vampires wants to kill me, but I think I was very wrong.
-What do you mean?
-They want to kill you
-What? Why?
-Because you killed Jack. I didn't sent you any message, that was one of them, they probably took my cell and sent that message to you.
-I can defeat them
-No, you can't and you won't!- he shouted at me
-I just want that all of this stop!
-You won't try to stop anything!- he shouted again -I will- then he mumbled
-What!? It is my problem, not yours!- now I was shouting
-Shhh, they will hear you- he whispered
-Oh, God- I mumbled. How could this all happen?
He fell asleep again, I smiled and started thinking about another memory
Sign up to rate and review this story