Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 12

by pepe_soldier 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 12

Frank's pov:

Gerard lost his control again. But he didn't even tried to attack me. He was attacking that person he got me here. His eyes were red again. I couldn't do anything. I could just watch and hope that nothing bad won't happen to him.
Gerard's pov:
I felt anger and power. I felt like nothing and no one can't defeat me. It was amazing feeling. I was focused on that person.
-I see that you want to fight -he said and I just nodded. He took his coat off. His eyes went red.
-Let's fight then -he said and jumped on me. I pushed him away. He wanted to bite me anywhere. But he missed everytime he tried. So I decided to fight him. I was behind him. I just bit him for the neck, strongest I could. I let go after few moments. He screames and fell on his knees. I looked on Frank. He looked shocked. I fastly grab razor I saw on the floor and kneeled next to him. I cut rope on his hands.
-Go home. Now! -I said fastly.
-Will you be okay?
-I will. I promise. Now go! -Frank stood up and ran away. I came back to the enemy.
-How does it feels? -I asked. I felt like bad guy now.
-I will kill you -he mumbled -And your little friend.
-That won't happen, be sure in it. Now stand up and fight!
-As you wish -he said and smirked. I didn't like it. Something was wrong. He stood up. Then I saw. Place where I bit him on the neck, was healed. Like I never bit.
-Now, let's fight! -he said and jumped on me, but I fastly moved. He jumped on me again and now I was pinned on the floor. He was just smirking.
-You're good vampire, you know? -he said, still smirking -What a pity that I got to kill you!
He opened his mouth and was about to bit me. I closed my eyes tightly, just wating for that to happen.
Franks pov:
I didn't went home. I was hiding near. When I saw Gerard pinned for the floor, so close to death, I had to react. I grabbed first stone and throw it to that person who was pinning him. Then I lied in the bushes. And closed my eyes, trying to breath most silent I can.
Gerard's pov:
I opened one eye. He wasn't pinning me anmore. He was about one metre far from me, lying on the floor. What happened? I fastly stood up. He had big bruise on forehead. Then I mentioned large stone near him. Someone hit him with the stone. But who?
-What did you do?! -he shouted on me.
-I haven't done anything -I said.
-Oh, forget it, let's just continue fight -he said and stood up weakly. This bruise didn't healed. I couldn't understood why. I focused on fight again. I fastly jumped on him, and this time I was pinning him down. He was biting air. He probably expected that I will try to bite him for neck, so he will bite me. I stood up, unpinning him.
-Come on, fight as a real vampire -I said.
-I will, you know? -he said and jumped on me. But I fastly pushed him before he could even try to bite me.
-I don't have a time for this -I said and attacked him from his back. I bit him and pulled his troat out. It was actually very simply. He fell down, lifeless. I wiped blood from my face and just walked away. I didn't went far, when Frank jumped from bushes and hugged me. I was suprised, but I hugged him back.
-What are you doing here? I told you to go home.
-I couldn't. I stayed here in case you need help.
-I didn't needed any help.
-Oh, really? -he smiled -And who threw the stone? -I smiled back.
-It was you!
-Who else? -he said and smiled again.
-Let's go home now
-Okay -he nodded. We were walking in silence. In one moment I broke the silence.
-Were you looking all the time? -I asked silently and he nodded -I didn't wanted for you to look it.
-Why?
-I don't want that you think that I'm a monster -I mumbled.
-I don't -he said and took my hand.
-Really? - I asked and he nodded, then I smiled.
-That's why I don't drink blood in front of you
-It's okay, Gee. I love you, and nothing is going to change it.
-I love you, too -I said and kissed his forehead. We came home. We went to my house because his was messy.
-Are you tired? Wanna get some sleep? -I asked him and he shaked his head.
-I wasn't in your house for ages -he whispered.
-Frank? Can I ask you something?
-Yeah, sure
-Will you... Will you be my boyfriend again? -I asked and smiled.
-You mean...you broke up with Ron?
-Yes, just because I love you much more than anyone else, except my brother.
-I will -he said and we both smiled. I hugged him and placed soft, long kiss on his lips
Sign up to rate and review this story