Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Ever Look Back

Fight Back

by lalatherapist16 1 review

A week of these sides....drove me crazy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-23 - 1269 words

0Unrated
I fell flat on my back. After the first lesson I'd had with Ren, she rarely let me stay up for more that thirty seconds.

But I couldn't focus on who she was here, in our little ring. I kept thinking back to the library.

How she moved so quietly, her moments peaceful. Not here, her face fierce or beating me down.

I couldn't fight her. "Get up." She said easily. I pushed myself up to my feet. She stepped back and circled me, her eyes slowly dissecting every small move I made.

My chest felt heavy as I watched her body move. She turned the foam sword in her hands and relaxed her elbows. She was getting ready to come at me.

Before I could move, I was falling to the ground. As I landed, I heard her voice. "Fight back damn you!" She screamed, making the room go silent.

All eyes were on us as I stared up at her. She looked so frustrated that I gaped. Her hair had fallen loose around her face like little fingers stroking her cheeks.

She looked around as she noticed the silence pressing on us. She set her sword down and left the room. Only I saw her run as the door swung shut.

I dropped my sword and ran after her, not caring who saw. Somehow, me feet knew where to take me, because I had no clue. I ran down halls I didn't know and turned into a dead end.

She was curled up there, her knees brought up to her chest tightly, her arms wrapped around her knees. In the silence around us, I heard her crying softly.

Either she didn't know I was there or didn't want to accept that I was. I walked calmly to her and sat next to her.

I put my arm around her shaking shoulders. "I'm sorry." I said softly. "I just can't take you seriously like that."

"What do you mean?" I understood her words, but her voice was rough.

"It's just...." I paused, not sure what to say. "It's just that you're so peaceful with me in the library,that it's how I see you now." I said like an idiot.

"Dumbass. If I came at you with my real sword, what would you do?" She chuckled and looked at me, wiping her eyes with the collar of get black shirt.

"I....don't know. I know this is going to sound stupid too, but I don't think you would actually hurt me." I said after a long pause.

"You're right." I looked at her. She was smiling. "That did sound stupid." She bumped my hop with hers.

My face felt hot. Her cheeks were red from crying. "But." She whispered, making my heart flutter. "I think you might be right." She rested her head on my shoulder.

It felt like someone had reached inside me and was crushing my lungs. "Ren?" I breathed. She looked back up at me.

"Hm?" She breathed back, her face so close to mine our noses brushed. And, before I knew it, there was no more space between us.

I was kissing her. And she was kissing back. It was short.

Short enough that I would have thought it was an accident. Until she kissed me again, leaning closer to me.

My hand that had been resting on her shoulder slipped into her hair, twisting into the soft strands until it felt like silk between my fingers. She put her hand on my knee, pushing my leg down so it laid flat along the floor.

She pulled back after a long moment. "We should go back." She whispered against my lips. I caught hers in another little kiss.

"Soon." I hugged her to me. "Why'd you run out?" I asked, my fingers twisting the stray hairs at the end of her braid.

"I told you about what I did to my family. Well, I said that exact thing to my dad before I killed him." She sighed. "Promise me something, Gerard." She looked me in the eyes.

"Anything." I leaned forward to reassure her with a kiss. Her hand covered my mouth, stopping me.

"If I ever snap when you're around me, don't try to stop me, okay? Just get as far away as possible." I kissed her hand and moved it by her wrist. "I'm not worried about myself. Ask Sin and Emma. They've seen it before. I was getting swarmed like you were at the gas station. They were gone in three minutes if that."

"I promise to stay away from snapped Ren." I tightened my arms around her. "But normal Ren and I just might be spending a lot of time together." I winked.

She rolled her eyes and kissed me softly on my lips. "Let's go nerd. They're all probably wondering what we're doing." She stood up and started to unbraid her hair.

It fell in waves down her shoulders. She braided it as we walked back. "You know, you might be good at knife throwing and staffs, but your killer instinct isn't too great. Maybe you need a trial."

"Trial?" I paused beside her as she put the hairtie at the end of her braid. "What kind of trial?"

"It's really easy. If you survive." She said it like anything else. "We leave you alone in the front yard, open the gates, let in twenty or so shufflers and see how you do." She smiled at my shocked face. "Oh relax. We'll have door keeps to make sure they don't get to close. The lacrosse team probably with my girls."

"And if I start to lose?" She laughed.

"Don't lose then." She said as she opened the door. "I'll give you one of my spare swords, so you better get a grip in here." I caught the sword she threw at me by the handle.

I took my stance before she turned. When she did, I swiped at her feet. She fell to her ass. "Now you're gettin it." She smiled and flipped off of her back.

We circled each other. I could see so many openings now it was ridiculous. Then again, she was probably doing that on purpose. I shifted my feet like I was going to swung at her legs again and swung at her head.

She fell with a huff. "Oh, it's on now." She kicked my legs out from under me. I fell next to her.

We sped to get up and fell into our normal circle. When my back was to the audience, I made a kissy motion at her. When hers was to them, she returned it.

And then she lunged at me.






Hahahahaha bet ya weren't expecting that! Anyway, a lot of shit happened and now I really don't give a flying mint bunny's nonexistent dick about STARS. I wouldn't go to prom if I didn't already have my dress, shoes and pass.

So, aside from the three songs we always do and the senior song, I'm just busy planning for AFW9 (which I volunteered for!), the zombie video, and my trip to KC to see my brother.

So other than that, I'm free to write. Well, you know what I mean. Eighteen days left until I graduate. I'm just happy that I'll be getting away from people who constantly stab me in my back to smoke or waist time.

I might update my little diary on here later, but I don't really feel like it.

So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Super Size (the new American superhero)
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story