Categories > Original > Romance > Twisted Love (Your all I need)

Twisted Love (Your all I need)

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

Beck loves Jade. But he loves Tori even more. And tori loves him too. Lately, him and Jade's relationship has been rocky.Will Beck and Tori admit there feelings to eachother, or will fall off?. (an...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-24 - 233 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1

Beck and Jade have been together for two years. Jade wants to know when he will pop the big question. Everytime he says"soon babe, soon" she thinks he doesn't love her. He does. But Beck loves tori even more. whenever he and Jade have sex, it's not prolem because it feels good, but he pictures Tori as Jade. It's hard for beck NOT to think about Tori when he is alone. It's even more harder when Jade is around him, and his only function for thought is her. Everything about her is irresistable. Her smile. Her inner child to always want a hug. Her body. Most importantly her happy, cheery personality. She is the one for him. But Tori doesn't have a clue how he feels about her, jus yet. Tori loves Beck. However, as of late she is too shy to say anything because Jade is...scary. And she knows Jade will destroy her, but they broke up once and quite frankly she didn't care. Tori relaizes that only she understands Beck. His humor. She is caught up on his good looks and his charming smile. And Tori also knows that Jade doesn't love him all that much. She looks a few pictures of her and Beck and say to herself" I love you, Beck. If you knew how I felt about you....You'd be mine in a heart beat".
Sign up to rate and review this story