Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

Of Love

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Or so I told myself....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-25 - 1278 words

1Ambiance
It seemed the world I was now part of couldn't wait to come slamming into the world I still called home. The hideous bat man had just entered my home.

And before, with Banache. I shook my head and fell onto my couch. A thin layer of ice stared to creep out from me along the fabric, freezing it in awkward designs.

I didn't bother stopping it. Hell, I wasn't sure I could. Thalia sat next to me and took my hand.

My body moved closer to hers, something I only now notice. Have I done this the whole time?

There was a sudden knock on the door that made me jump. My heart fluttered crazily, sending an almost painful rush of cold through me. "Who is it?" I called, not moving.

"It's me Frankie!" My heart seemed to have stopped at the sound of Blackberry's voice. I shot a frightened glance at NTT queen.

"Just a sec! I was getting ready to shower!" I called back. Thalia nodded slightly, her face serious

"You just can't kiss him." She pushed me to my feet. Her hand felt to the couch.

The ice I'd made seemed to suck back into her hand at her touch. I focused on my glamour, making as thick as I could without getting sick. And I opened the door.

"Hi sexy." He smiled, leaning forward. I put my hand over his mouth and kissed the other side. He pouted as I pulled back. "No fair."

"Is too." I smiled, throwing a desperate look at Thalia. She nodded and let her glamour fall away.

"I brought something for you." He smiled at me, his hand behind his back.

"Oh?" I tried to look around him but he turned. "What is it?" I asked, giving up.

"Not till you kiss me." He poked my lips. I felt a chill of fear. The ice stirred inside me, begging me to kiss him.

"You can kiss him anywhere but the mouth." My unseen queen murmured.

"Okay." I answered them both, leaning forward and kissing down Blackberry's jaw, moving to his neck. I felt him shiver under my hands and smiled, slipping my hand under the front of his shirt.

"W-were you just eating something cold?" He asked as I licked his skin, that heady taste he had filling me.

I could hear his heartbeat going crazy as I touched him. "Nope." I purred. I started to take off his shirt when he hand fisted in my hair, tilting my head up.

Thankfully, before he kissed me, Thalia did. Something warm slid down my throat, making me cough. "You okay?" Blackberry whispered, his eyes opening.

"That will last you the night, my dear. You may now kiss him." Thalia said as I coughed.

"I'm okay. Just choked on spit." I kissed him before he could think on that. He groaned in his throat, pulling me against him.

"Mm." He said after a minute "You're surprise." He kissed me again and pulled back. He brought his hand back around to show me what was in it.

It was a small, flat black box. He set it in my hand.

I opened it slowly, not sure what it would be. It was a bracelet of braided stings, overlapping and coming back around. They were black, white, green and red. I gaped at it.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

I pulled him to me, kissing him. "I love it." I held out the box and my left wrist. He put it on me. "Thank you." I hugged him for a long time , not wanting to let go.

"I'm so happy you like it." He sighed, burying his face in my hair. "Frankie?" He asked softly, making me look up at him.

"Yeah?" I breathed, just staring into his eyes.

"I...." He paused. "I love you." He said, his voice full of anxieties. I slipped my hand into his hair, wrapping the short curls around my fingers.

"I love you too." I felt so sure of myself. Thalia had all but climbed out the window to get away from us. I think that was her next choice.

Taking his hand, I pulled him to the couch, taking his shirt off when we got there. He moaned as I slid my fingers down his too hot body, reminding myself he was still human and to be careful.

My shirt had been stripped away and thrown in the room somewhere. As we kissed, I hardly felt the ice at my core.

He cried out as I ground into him through our jeans, making him grip my waist. I kept doing it, my hands in his hair or on his chest.

This will be the first night we went all the way. And probably the last. I shook that thought as I unbuttoned his jeans and slipping my hand into them, rubbing his erection.

He bit my shoulder, holding back a scream of pleasure. Behind us, I heard the soft breeze as Thalia blew out of the cracked window. Now I can focus on you. I smiled to myself as I stood up and, shoes and all, took his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

Before I could take my place on his lap again, he leaned forward, kissing my chest as he undid my pants and pulled them down. I kicked them off with my shoes and pushed him back against the couch.

He gasped as my cold skin hit his, goosebumps forming up his arms and down his chest. I rubbed him again, his scream open now. "P-please." He panted once I'd stopped.

"Tell me what you want." I said huskily in his ear, making him whimper.

"You." He breathed, his hand rubbing me through my underwear. I gasped and grabbed the couch behind his head, a deep moan coming out of my mouth.

There was no need for words after that. Only moans, groans and shouts of pleasure.

When I woke up an hour later, he was still human. And nothing was frosted over. I kissed his cheek and stood up, gathering my clothes and his in the dark.

I folded his and put them on the coffee table in front of the couch. Getting dressed, I looked at my bracelet.

He stirred on the couch. "Come back." He groaned softly, his hand stretching for me. I took it and sat next to him, leaving my shirt off.

"I love you Blackberry." I kissed his neck, not sure if what Thalia had done before was still working.

"I love you Frankie." He mumbled, half asleep again already.

"In a while, I won't be here. And I can't take you with me. And I might never see you again." I stroked his hair as I told him this.

"Whatdaya mean?" He asked, still asleep. I kissed his head.

"I can't stay in Jersey much longer. I have to go soon. But always know that I love you."

"Why?" He huffed.

"I'm not human anymore." Even though he was asleep, I told him everything. About The Sight, Thalia, Gorheen, Banache, the choice I made and what I was right now.

"Oh." Was the last thing he said before I heard him start snoring softly.

I watched him for a while before I couldn't stand the heart crushing feeling it gave me. So I put on my shirt, grabbed a washcloth, and went to go look for Thalia.







Woo I haven't updated this in a while. And I won't have more tonight, cause I have yet to shower tonight and it's late. So R+R while I get clean.

Hugs and Soap,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story