Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Breaking Down

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The first therapy session does not go so well for Rose and she breaks down afterwards.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2013-04-28 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
Breaking Down:

The first session went badly. Rose looked rather out of it the whole time. Pete tried to nudge her to get her to talk. The therapist tried to take some notes.

"So, Rose," she said. "How are you today?" The woman didn't answer. Pete rested his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay," he whispered. "Take your time." Rose didn't move. The therapist wrote down notes. The patient began biting on her hand. Pete kept his hand on her shoulder. The therapist turned her eyes to him.

"How long has she been like this?" she asked. The bassist shrugged at her.

"For a few weeks now," he said. The doctor wrote down more notes. Rose's eyes stayed on the patterned carpet.

"And she wasn't like this before?" the therapist asked. Pete shook his head.

"No," he said. "And here's why." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an empty bottle of her meds. The therapist took it after he handed it to her. She read over the label.

"Oh my!" she said. The woman took down more notes. "How long has she been taking these?" the therapist asked.

"About a month..." Pete said. "I think..." The therapist took down more notes.

"How did she get these pills?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "She wouldn't tell me anything." The doctor wrote down more notes.

"I see," she said.

The rest of the session didn't really go anywhere. Pete had to walk his girlfriend out of the room. He kissed her on the head.

"It's okay," he whispered. "I'm here for you. I won't leave you." That was when Rose broke down, trembling. Pete was lucky to catch it spot-on.

"Rose?" he asked. Tears formed in her eyes.

"I can't do this!" she wailed. "I can't do it! I can't!" Pete tried to take her into his arms and console her. She just ended up pushing him away.

"No!" she screamed.

"Rosy, it's okay," he insisted.

"No! No! No! No!" his girlfriend cried over and over again. She kept screaming and pounding against his chest until she tired out. The poor woman ended up crying on his shirt. Pete held her and tried to shush her.

"It's okay," he whispered. "I won't leave you, I promise." Rose buried her face in his chest as she sobbed harder. He happened to look up to see two other therapists looking at them. He shook his head at them as if to say, "It's fine here. Don't worry about us." The doctors walked away to their own sessions in the building. Pete looked down at Rose still crying. He decided to let her stay like that until she managed to get it out of her system for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story