Categories > TV > Doctor Who

All the stars in the galaxy.

by Ollieatethepie 0 reviews

Rory goes on an adventure with the doctor where something unexpected happens.

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-28 - Updated: 2013-04-28 - 525 words - Complete

0Unrated
After they'd dropped Amy home so she could feed her pet rabbit, Treacle, The Doctor and Rory
dissappeared back into the constellations and wonderful planets.
"Where are we going?" Rory asked as he stumbled around the TARDIS as it took off and the ground beneath them shook rapidly.
"On and adventure," The Doctor grinned as he pulled a trigger and pressed buttons as if he was in a rush. Rory had no idea what-so-ever what they did so he just sat quietly while holding onto the railing for dear life. It wasn't his first journey in the time machine but it took some getting used to. The Doctor laughed and spun to face Rory. "You'll love it, Rory, I'm sure".
"What about Amy?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. It wasn't like he didn't want to be alone with The Doctor. He'd always fantasized about being alone with the mysterious, fantastic man but he'd never really got the chance.
"We'll go and get her soon. I wanted to speak to you without her around," There was something different about the tone of the time lord's voice as he said this and his eyes held a glint of mystery and they twinkled with what Rory thought could be lust. "She'd never aprove of what I'm going to do next," The doctor moved closer to Rory and the human's eyes went wide as his lips were met with The Doctor's. The kiss started off slow and steady but it progressed into a messy, rough kiss when Rory granted permission for the doctor to slip his tongue inside his mouth. This was so much more different than what he'd ever experienced before. His mind was buzzing with thoughts as the time lord ran his hands through the nurse's hair and down his back, sending shivers down Rory's spine.
"D-Doctor," he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. "How long have you wanted to do that?". Rory's heart was beating a thousand beats a minute as the doctor walked away for him and stared absent-mindedly at the ground.
"A while," For once, the doctor sounded shy and Rory slowly crept over to him and wrapped his arms around the doctor who leaned into the embrace. "I'm glad Amy isn't here".
Rory felt bad about it but so was he. He was relieved he could be with the man he adores. He could be free to hold the mystery and to feel him like never before. He wanted it to last forever.
"I want to show you something," The doctor went off to do his timey-wimey stuff and the TARDIS doors swung open.
"Doctor, what are yo-" Rory lost track of his words as he gazed out of the TARDIS doors at the stars, completely fascinated by the world outside their own. The stars shone so bright and they painted beautiful pictures as they joined together in the dark space around them.
"It's beautiful", he whispered as he smiled at the stars.
"I love you, Rory" The doctor whispered into his ear.
There was nowhere he'd rather be right now. Nowhere in the world and all the galaxies.
Sign up to rate and review this story