Categories > Original > Romance > These Things I've Done

Chapter Five: So Melodramatic but It Turns Me On

by MCR-99 1 review

Ash's chapter. Long-awaited, but here.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-29 - 463 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five: So Melodramtic, But It Turns Me On

--Vic--

I watched the lead guitarist of Danny's band storm away, she looked pissed.

"Guys!" I called. Ash's head whipped around, an irritated glare on her lips. Her toned arms were wrapped round Jaime's waist, the two had been fucking slow-dancing. Who slow-dances to Mexicore?!

"What?" Jaime asked, his tone as sharp as Ash's gaze.

"I just saw that chick from the other band walk away! You think she's quit?" My eyebrows raised as I spoke. Mike shrugged lightly, and Tony whistled.

"Shit, man."

"I know."

--

It seemed as if running into Danny as I walked home was ritual, because once again, my body collided with his, both of us falling to the ground.

"Shit, shit, shit, I'm so sorry, shit, Vic.." He murmured, his pale cheeks coloring a rose pink.

"Don't worry, Danny." I offered him a sweet smile, one hand running through my hair.

"Hey, d'ya wanna come over and jam?" The words flew from my lips before I could even think about the consequences. Ash and the band were coming over after, and if they saw me with Danny, I would be fucked.

"But what about your band? And mine? They'd freak out, they'd hate me, they'd kick me out.." The younger boy rambled. Chuckling, I stepped slightly closer.

"You're very melodramatic, Danny Queen. It turns me on." And before I could even think, I crushed my lips to his, just as it began to pour down raining. The kiss felt like heaven, sparks shooting under my skin. His lips molded to mine, and I never wanted the moment to end. Tugging on his hand, I smirked against his lips.

"My place."

All he did was nod, and follow me.

--

"Nice place," Danny breathed as I pulled him into my bedroom.

"Thanks, sugar," I chuckled before spinning him close to me, my lips pressing hard against his. He responded as he did earlier in the rain, lips attaching to mine as our hands roamed, one of my hands resting on his hip while the other tangled in his hair. Slowly, he pushed our bodies backwards, my knees hitting the edge of the bed and causing me to fall. His lips began to trail, down and down and down, until they were sucking lightly at the flesh of my hipbones. And, of course, that was the moment where the door swung open, and Ash, Jaime, Tony and Mike stood at the door, eyes blown wide.

PLOT TWIST.

Also. To the troll who's rating Sadie's chapters down - you rate my chapters down too, then. This is a fucking good fic, and I demand it be fucking rated so. So, yeah. It's all or nothing, honey buns. No pressure or anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story