Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blackwing

Six

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-04 - 843 words

1Hot
"How come I know almost nothing about you, Frankie? I don't even know what you are." Jack whispered in my ear. I felt all the hairs raise on the back of my neck. "You know I'm a vampire, but as far as I know, you could be human." He purred against my skin, his tongue flicking over my throat.

"I-I'm not allowed." I stuttered, wrapping my hand around his. We were in my darkened dorm room, the gibbous moon high in the air, almost full. It would be in two days.

"Please?" He whispered, pushing me onto my bed. He climbed on top of me, his teeth catching my shirt as he lifted it up with his mouth. He placed soft kisses along my chest, his hair tickling my skin. "For me?"

"I-I can't!" I gasped as his kisses traveled lower, his tongue tracing the edge of where my pants sat on my hips. I let out a soft groan, my hands resting on his shoulders. J-Jack please...I can't tell anyone." I ran my fingers through his hair softly, the silken strands so fine I hardly felt a single one alone.

He rested his chin on my pelvis and looked up at me, his silver eyes wide. "What if I made you?" He whispered, his hands moving to unbutton my pants. I couldn't stop him.

Not that I really wanted to... His unusually cool lips kissed over the bone of my hip and along my waistline, making me gasp and groan. "Jack..." I sighed his name.

"Tell me what you want. You know what I want." He nipped my skin lightly. I thrust my hips up slightly, making him chuckle.

"You." I moaned, my voice rough. He moaned, his lips enveloping my cock. I moaned, bucking into his mouth, his fangs scraping me a little. "Oh god!" I gripped his head, my heart racing.

He pulled away too soon, making me whine. With a dark, seductive chuckle, he climbed up my body slowly until he kissed me deeply, our first real kiss.

I whimpered as he moved again, straddling my waist. My eyes closed tightly as he lowered himself onto me.

My dominate side took over, my true nature coming out. I thrust into him quickly, making him gasp.

I rolled us, putting him on bottom. His face was red as I wrapped his legs around my waist, making me able to ease all the way into him.

"Oh gods!" He gasped, his hips rolling. I gripped them and pulled out slowly, looking straight into his silver eyes as I did. "Frankie..please." He whispered.

I smirked and leaned down, my lips brushing his ear. "You know, I thought you were trying to get me to talk." I thrust into him.hard, making him scream in my ear. "What happened to that?" I prompted, setting a pace of slow/fast, holding his hips in place.

"I... I can't -OH!" He screamed, his arms wrapping around my neck. "Oh gods there!" He gasped in my ear.

I angled myself and hit his sweet spot head on. He choked out a small scream before I broke my pace and thrust fast and hard into him, making him hold onto me for his life.

He clenched around me, an indicator that he was close. I gasped softly and went even faster, pulling him back against my thrusts.

I felt his nails breaking the skin of my back, making me moan. "Bite me." I moaned into his ear. He nodded and tilted his head, his teeth digging into the skin of my neck.

Suddenly he bit harder, his hand gripping me so hard it hurt as his muscles clenched around me in a spasmatic sense. He came between us, covering our stomachs. I came inside him hard, making him scream against my neck.

He fell back against the bed, his eyes glazed over. I pulled out making him flinch. He pulled me down against him.

I wrapped my arms around him. Our lips met weakly as he panted. "Oh gods Frankie. You have no idea how many times I dreamed of that." He kissed my neck softly, curling against my flushed body.

"Shhh. Go to sleep." I threw my blanket over our naked bodies.

"What are you?" He whispered. I sighed and let my arms flatten out, turning into big, black feathered wings. "Huh?" He opened his eyes and looked at my arms.

"Go to sleep." I kissed him softly, using my power to suck out the little energy he had left. His eyes snapped shut.

"Are you..." He didn't finish his thought before his head plopped on one of my huge, fluffy pillows. I kissed his forehead and changed my arms back.

I held him and stretched my legs, the post sex haven lulling me to sleep. Jack mumbled something as I fell asleep.

My fingers wrapped in his hair as I fell asleep with a smile.







So another chapter. I'm SOOO tired, so R+R while I go to sleep.

Hugs and Earclopses,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story