Categories > Original > Humor > High School Never Ends

Chapter One: At My High School, It Felt More To Me, Like A Jail Cell, A Penitentary

by MCR-99 10 reviews

Well, this morning of my new life is starting off just great..

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-05 - Updated: 2013-05-08 - 839 words

2Funny
Chapter One: At My High School, It Felt More To Me Like A Jail Cell, A Penitentiary

My alarm clock beeped me awake and I got such a shock I fell out my bed, way to start the fucking morning. I opened my eyes and sat up to look at my alarm clock, which read 6:15am. Fuck why was I up this early? Then I suddenly remembered; it was Monday, so that meant school. I groaned, standing up from my floor, and dusted myself off, not that my bedroom floor was dusty anyway, I just dust myself off because I have this problem where I obsess over cleanliness, which was ironic as my bedroom was more like a dump than a proper organised place. But, back to the present morning. I walked over to my wardrobe, which was the ugly colour of light green, and opened the doors of the wardrobe to reveal many black things and Converse. I sift through my tops, finally pulling out a black Sum 41 top and slipping that on, and grabbing out a pair of ripped skinnies and pulling them on, next grabbing my black and red checked belt and pulling it through the catches in my jeans, fastening the belt after. Next I grab my black Converse, which have white splats of paint over, which I gave to them to make them seem more cooler, and I place them on my awkward feet. I barely had any time to shower or stuff like that, so I grabbed my headphones, my bag, a black messanger bag, and head from my room, grabbing my black zip-up hoodie as I leave the room.

I head down to the kitchen, where it's a normal family scene. My Mum, Lynda, was watching the TV and sat on the sofa, whilst my step-dad, Ben, was getting ready for work. I should probably explain. Me and my family, consisting of me, Mum, Ben and my brother Daniel, we're from England, the shitty town of Portsmouth to be exact, but we moved down here a few months ago, due to the fact an American guy who owned this hotel down here, staying at the hotel where my Mum used to work and noticing her excellent performance and offering her a job, which she accepted. It did mean Ben had to quit his job as a charity bag collector, but he got a new job in a resturant down town, since his cooking is the best. Anyway, I walked into the kitchen and set up for a bowl of cereal, and Mum notices me making my breakfast and starts off the morning chatter which I tended to ignore.

"So, Sadie, you ready for your first day?" Mum asked, smiling, just like a typical Mum would do. I rolled my eyes.

"No, not really. It'll just be the same as last time, and remember what happened then?"

"Yes, I do. And that's one of the reasons why I took this job." Here she goes, droning on and on about me, like always. I was just about to have my breakfast when I heard the school bus, and I dumped the food in the bin and grabbed an apple and ran for the bus. I managed to get on there, and then began the laughter, like always. I also heard whispers too, as I walked down that long aisle to the back of the bus, stuff like "what is she wearing?" and the usual shit. I ignored it, and continued walking, with my head down, although I did notice a couple of people.

The first was a guy with black hair and a beanie, he looked kind enough, even if he was staring at me. The girl next to him noticed me looking back at him and proceeded to shove her tongue down his motherfucking throat, and I cringed. They were obviously dating then. I turned my attention to the other guy, a guy with tanned skin, which looked incredibly fucking hot, and he had this long hair that was a really cool shade of brown, like my own hair colour. He was sat with a group of people, a guy with black spiky hair, and next to him was a girl with short brown hair, they looked pretty close. In the row behind was a guy in a beanie and had stretchers in both his ears, which looked so cool, and then there was a guy with a piercing on his bottom lip, I think it was a septim, I wasn't entirely sure. Anyway, the guy with the tan was staring at me as well, and I continued to look back at him, and then I felt something similar to a sandwich hit the back of my head, and because I was a fucking klutz, I fell over, flat on my face. Then, I heard laughs, and I flipped myself over to see pretty much the entire bus laughing at me. I sighed and stood up. This was gonna be a long day..
Sign up to rate and review this story