Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Cleaning

by princessofoyownworld 4 reviews

Theresa finds that her pendant key is not working right, could it be that its one in the morning or is it something more? Archie and Jay brave the horrible and Archie comes away with a letter. Suck...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-02 - Updated: 2006-08-02 - 1250 words

1Moving
Princessofoyownworld Ahh, my Gummy Bears are finally back from boot camp! Yeah I don't have to do this all on my own any more. Gummy Bears take the keyboard and do your job!

Gummy Bears: Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans; even in her dreams that annoying lawyer comes and tells her she does not. But she does want you to rate and review, even though that is completely up to you. She hopes you do.

Also we learned something new at boot camp, and we are now going to show you readers and princessofoyownworld! Here we go!

Warnings: an inspired Theresa, shaken up Archie, And Archie swears. Roll the fanfiction. Mild spoilers if you have not seen the episode with Arachane.

*

Theresa sprinted at top speed down the streets of New Olympia towards New Olympus high school. For they very few people up it was a strange sight to see a slim seventeen-year-old red head girl running to school at one o'clock in the morning. What they did not know was she was not crazy and she was not going to the school, but the hide out of the ancient Greek Gods and Goddesses.

A plan had formed in Theresa's head when she was looking at a picture of Archie and Atlanta. She was pretty sure she had away to bring back the descendant of Atalanta back. She just had to check a few facts in the Gods and Goddesses library. Then she would tell the others of her plan.

Theresa had to skid to a stop as she got to the schools front door to avoid running into it. She tried opening the door but found it locked, oh well she had not really expected it to be open. So the descendant of Theseus made her way to the side door where there was a key that her pendant key would work in.

She took the golden pendant key from her pocket and placed it on the keypad. It turned around a quarter of the way and the stopped. Theresa looked at it puzzled, why was it not opening. They could always get into the school threw that door with there pendant keys, after all Cronos did not stop causing destruction and mayhem when his curfew came around. Thus they saved the world at all hours of the day and night.

Theresa took her key out of the keypad and polished it using her coral pink tank top. After doing this she blew on the back of it so any dust from her tank top came off. Theresa also dusted off the keypad and tried again.

It still only went around a quarter of the way. Theresa sighed and put her pendant key around her neck and tucked it inside her shirt. She would get Jay or someone to open the door for her later and talk to Hera about getting a new key. In the mean time she noticed just how tired she was and made her way back to the brownstone to sleep for a few more hours. With any luck Jay would let them sleep in this Saturday. They had all had a rough week.

*

"Guys..." Jay began.

"And girl!" Theresa interrupted. It was eleven in the morning and the titans, minus Atlanta, were gathered in the kitchen. Hot steaming mugs of coffee, or in Theresa's case a half and half mixture of French vanilla and hot chocolate.

"Guys and girl." Jay said, wrapping his arms around Theresa and kissing her long red hair. "What are we going to do about Atlanta's funeral" Jay continued, whispering the word 'funeral'.

"Jay, can we put this conversation on hold until after the weekend. Please?" Theresa said, tears fill in her eyes. She blinked and the tears went away, slowly dealing with Atlanta's death was getting easier.

"Wait do you mean put it on hold to Monday or on hold until Tuesday?" Herry asked.

"What the fuck?" Archie groaned confusion in his tone of voice. The nightmare had cost him a few hours of restful sleep, it took more energy to have than it took to do Ares obstacle course multiple times over.

"It's a long weekend." Odie explained.

"Then postpone this conversation until Tuesday." Theresa said with a smile.

"Fine." Jay said mildly annoyed, but he was willing to let his friends have the time they needed to grieve. He knew how hard it was to plan funerals.

"Well, I know how hard it is for you all to see me go, I have to go see Aphrodite. I want to ask her about a new modeling contract." Neil said.

"Wait I'll come with you, I have to check a few things out in the library and maybe talk to Peresephone." Theresa said, getting up and following Neil out the door.

*

"Archie, can you give me a hand with something?" Jay asked kindly. Jay's sympathetic tone of voice creped Archie out and he prepared for the worst.

"Umm, sure?" Archie said worriedly.

"Ok, I think we should go threw Atlanta's room. Find some stuff that we could send to her family." Jay said in a rush. He did not know why saying those words hurt them as much as they did.

Archie got his butt up off the couch and placed his pen down. He had been writing a letter to his dad. He longed to yell at Jay for saying those words, but something told him to just do it.

The two boy found themselves just standing outside of the door. Atlanta had never let them into her room with out permission or her there. She had blown up at Odie and Herry when she found out they searched it. Despite that they had her best interests at heart.

"She's dead, why are we so scared of going in?" Archie said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't know. So you want to go in first? " Jay replied.

"Not a chance."

"Fine." Jay said, he opened the door slowly.

The two boys searched the room for something to send to Atlanta's family. Most of the stuff that they found made them cry. Neither of them had noticed how many pictures Atlanta took. In every picture Archie could be found in the background, weather it was him, an arm, part of his whip, the glint of his ankle brace or part of his signature purple mullet.

Jay was able to sort threw the stuff faster than Archie and with less tears. Maybe it was because he had not known Atlanta as well.

"Arch, why does Atlanta have a letter with your name on it?" Jay asked quizzically.

"No clue."

"You better take. Why don't you go read it? I'll finish up in here." Jay said as he noticed Archie's eyes light up.

*

Gummy Bears: We decided to do this part of the authors notes for princessofoyownworld as well.

We know what you are all thinking, where is the action in this? Don't worry its coming. It will get here next chapter. There are two main plots here right now; Jay and Archie going threw Atlanta's room and Theresa's pendant key not working. So princessofoyownworld is trying to give each plot equal attention, and the two plots join up in about four or three chapters. Atlanta will have a bigger role when those two plots join up. Please rate and review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And princessofoyownworld plans to update much quickly because she has a lot of insparation currently.
Sign up to rate and review this story