Categories > Original > Humor

Give Me One Good Reason

by NothingToProve 3 reviews

The adventures of a group of idiots trying to survive High School

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-09 - 1051 words

1Funny
Shaking out her fluffy as fuck hair, the girl sighed; staring at her reflection of fading blue hair, which had a Ben Bruce fluffy-ness going on.

"Piece of little bitch fucking assfucking hair." She growled, knowing she had to be out of the house in 10 minutes, while it took a minimum of 30 to straighten her hair to a lesser fluffyness.

"Sammi! Hurry up." She heard her mom call, for the tenth time that morning.

"I WILL BE DOWN IN TIME! LIKE GOD DAMMIT!" The girl screamed, being in no mood for her parents constant harassment about the time.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Her mother squealed, throwing her into a full out bitch fit; only leaving her daughter rolling her eyes in no mood for any of this.

Turning around from her mirror and pulling on her jean shorts/ripped tights combo for the day, the girl let out am exhausted breath. It was too early for this shit.

After only 2 minutes of pulling on clothes, the girl turned; quite content with the way her look had been turning out. For she had her blink 182 shirt, faded blue jean shorts over ripped black tights, finished with he signature beat up converse.

"Lets do this shit." She mumbled, opening her bedroom door, grabbing her Green Day backpack and heading out the door.

"Oh fi- What the fuck are you wearing?!" Her mother turned around, damn near falling over at the sigh of her daughters outfit of the day.

"Hey, be happy I'm wearing pants." The girl shrugged, never finding much love for pants.
She just didn't do them.

"Get some self respect darling. You look like a hobo, like THIS! And then wonder why people don't like you and laugh at you." Her mother ranted, only to have her daughter walk out in the middle of her fit.

"Fuck you too." The girl whispered in a sing-song voice, walking up to the bus stop.
Only to have a wild Jack appear and almost jump on her.

"SKYEOHMYGODGUESSWHAT?!WAITDONTGUESSBECAUSETHATWILLTAKEFOREVER!!" Taking in a deep breath to finish his explanation of whatever got him so riled up, Jack started again.
"You remember that sex god; Alex? WELL HE SAID YES AND DEAR GOD DOES HE HAVE TALENT!" Jack screamed, only to have his best friend stop dead in her tracks, disgusted beyond belief.

"Dude! Ew. No. Bad. Fuck. Disgusting. I don't wanna hear about you getting head. Dude, no..just no." Skye rambled, mind working against her and providing her with traumatizing images.

"What? Oh, no we didn't do anything like that...yet. I'm talking about singing and guitar. That boy is good." A sigh of relief left the girls lips as they continued walking to where the bus would eventually pull up.

"Asshat. But I heard he was pretty good."

"Amazing."

"Pretty damn good?"

"Amazing."

"Great?"

"Amazing."

"Almost amazing?"

"Amazing."

The two continued on like this for a solid minute until another group of people arrived.

"Hi." The girl smiled, standing a bit too close to her "best friend"

"Hey Kellin, Vic, and Sadie. You guys ever going to admit your fucking? Or will it continued to be an implied thing?" Skye half joked, as everyone knew what the Mexican and music nerd probably did behind the scenes. But as always, they weren't really close.

By that they fucking hated one another. Different cliches, bad blood between the two. And the group of 3(usually 4) got caught in the cross fire.

"WE ARE NOT FUCKING! We are best friends." The two fought, only to receive a nod from Skye and Jack.

"Best friends always date. It's a rule; doesn't matter for how long. Trust me." Skye explained, as Jack nodded. Trying to help prove a point.

"No! You never dated your best friend! You have been best friends with Barakat ever since kindergarden. And you two never once fought or hated each other. Or had awkward moments!" Kellin fought waving his arms around, looking like a chicken, goose hybrid when someone fucked with them.

"Mhm." Skye mumbled; using every bit of will power not to let her face heat up.

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Not joking, you two have been tight forever..li- oh."

"Yeah."

"Soo."

"SO WHO LIKES TACOS?" Vic screamed, breaking the awkward silence that fell over them.

"I like poutine tacos." Skye shrugged, only to have the 3 judge her.

"Ew, uh that sounds disgusting." Sadie pointed out "More disgusting than those two fucking with clothes on all the time." Pointing to the school- fucking machines; Ash and Jamie
Who where making their way up the sidewalk, and over to the group.

"It's actually not! Right Jack, they taste good?" Skye asked, as it was her and Jack who invented the damn things.

"Yeah actually, except we eat like pregnant ladies."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Ash pulled away long enough to scream at the blue haired girl. Brown eyes wide and full of fear.

"No. I eat like I am." The girl shrugged, as the bus pulled up.

"Lets go to he- is that Ronnie from Falling In Reverse?" A random girl walked up; smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi." Skye mumbled walking by the singer/driver

"So fucking weird." Jack whispered, watching as he began driving

"Stop staring."

"I can't."

"Well look at something else then."

"But the only other thing is Ash and Jamie fucking."

"Fucking Mexican, stealing my woman."

"Dude, you didn't have the chick balls to ask her out. I don't blame him! Proves me right. You should'a grown a pair and asked." Jack poked his friend, only to have her poke back.
This simple guesture causing a full out poking war, until Skye started losing and pushed Jack from his spot and into the isle.

"BITCH! MY ASS HURTS NOW!" The boy screamed

"Getting you ready for all the surprise buttsex you'll be having." The girl laughed, leaning back in her seat, as the skunk haired boy kept his spot in the middle of the isle.

"Fucking bitch, I'll get back at you for this!"

I have no idea where I'm going with this -_- SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS!
Yes, I do have a Green Day backpack, best friends will ALWAYS date and my hair is actually that fluffy if I don'r straighten it
Xxo Skye
Sign up to rate and review this story