Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Well, that escalated quickly..

by MCR-99 6 reviews

If you got the Anchorman reference I love you okay.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-05-12 - 529 words

0Unrated
Right.

Remember when I did that whole 'why hate rock bands' and all that? And I talked about BOTDF? Yeah, well. I'm gonna elaborate on that.

Right, so Syra sent me this link to a blog which I have just read, and she was like 'don't tell me they are good people' and that. Well, first, I'd like to point out it was all about lyrical value. Now, I do agree with you, the lyrics are mostly about sex and all that, but, as Jazzy said in the review yesterday, they sing about (mostly) sex because they're basically trying to be different than 1D and stuff like that. I mean, there are loads of artists with sex in their lyrics, yet you don't hate on them, do you? Now, I'd like to point out I don't exactly like BOTDF, the songs aren't exactly rock for me, bearing in mind I listen to things like Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, MCR, Asking Alexandria and a little bit of Suicide Silence, and they sound like rock and stuff, but I understand they're techno and stuff. But, back to the point. You say they aren't good people, but I looked at the blog and it's about lyrics. I also read a good portion of the comments and reviews, and I'll admit they are a bit adult for the young-ish fanbase they have, but it's who they are, and they are being unique. Now, I'd like to say again, how I very much dislike BOTDF, but you really shouldn't judge someone for who they are. But, it's your opinion, and I respect that.

Likewise with Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj and whatever. I don't like them, and, sure I insult them way too much, but I now acknowledge the fact they do what they do and it makes others happy, in ways I don't see how but it does. There. Basically, I've elaborated on that. I don't like rants in the mornings but, it was needed. Just like this is too:

Kellin Quinn, does not sing like a girl. Sure, he did in the older stuff, and it made it hard for me to sing the songs too, but if you listen to their new song Low, his voice is deeper. So, I get people say he sings like a girl, but I'm pointing out he isn't one, and he doesn't sing like one either. I like his voice, his voice is like an angel, but it doesn't change anything if he sings like a girl, I'm still going to like SWS. Because, they cheer me up when I'm down, all the music and bands I listen to cheer me up when I'm down, but, when MCR broke up, SWS and PTV were the only two bands I listened too, and I listen to them a lot now. So, really, just because he may sing like a girl, or should I say sang like one, but I really don't care about that. The point is, his voice and the music make me happy. End of story.

There. I don't like ranting. But, I thought it was needed. lets out the deep breath
Sign up to rate and review this story