Categories > Original > Drama

THAT. IS. IT.

by MCR-99 21 reviews

You have recieved a very pissed off Sadie.. A VERY PISSED OFF ME.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2013-05-15 - 325 words

-1TrainWreck
Right.

So. I have only JUST come back to this site, and already I'm getting hate and stuff.

I am not going to name any names, but thanks Becca for backing me up.

I am going to tell this person what I think of what they said to me.

1. I CAN USE BAND MEMBERS AND MYSELF IN A STORY, MY STORY, IF I SO WISH. Because, those band members aren't yours, you can't own people. Plus, I haven't even heard of half those band members, so what makes you think I'd date them? So, what I'm trying to say is, do not tell me who I can and cannot use in my story, for it is my own peice of creativity, and not yours.

2. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE I USE. Okay, so the second point was she pointed out I used 'nice' instead of any other word like that in a fucking dictionary. Look, as I said, it is my story, I use whatever word that gives the same meaning to whatever word I wanted to use in the first place. And, I am not a dove, I am a person. Do not call me a dove.

3. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU SPELL STILLETO. I was sounding out the word.

4. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SELF-INSERTS. Seriously, you come on a fiction site, and a few self-inserts bother you? I get it. Loads may bother you, but, just DON'T. FUCKING. READ. THEM.

Now, as you may now, as I said above, I've only just come back after believing I was a fuck up, and it seems like this troll, is trying to make me feel one hundred times worse. Congratualations, you fucktard, you just made another person feel worse about themself, how do you feel? I fucking hate you. You do not tell me how to write a perfect fucking fic, I decide it for myself.

You pissed me off, well-fucking-done.
Sign up to rate and review this story