Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

Secrets Are For Mobsters

by moocow 5 reviews

Yeah

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-02 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 794 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3- Secrets Are For Mobsters

"Alessandra...you realize what's going on?" I hung my head and nodded slowly as Sonny reprimanded me.

"I can't control who he hangs out with...we barley met and now he asked me to hang out tonight...and I have to if this whole assassination thing is going to work!" Sonny sighed and grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm trying to help you...just...oh my god," He shook his head and turned around, his hand going straight to his forehead. "Alessandra, just be careful...and maybe Massino won't find out," I nodded and looked down at the note Pete had given to me last period.

Meet me at the school court yard tonight, Joe might be there

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The air was turning each breath I took into instant frost and with each step I took it hit my face, making me shiver.

"Alex," My ears perked up and I turned to see Pete walking down the steps of the west dormitory. I smiled and pulled my coat on tighter as he appeared in front of me, breath hanging in the air around us.

"Joe here yet?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He's gonna meet us at the coffee shop with one of his friends from school," I nodded and mentally cursed.

Too many people are getting involved
Shaking my head we both turned to start walking down the sidewalk.

"So I hear the accent in your voice...you from New York?" I nodded and smirked.

"Brooklyn, born and raised," Pete nodded and casually placed his hands in his thick jacket pockets. He smiled and looked up at me.

"I'm surprised you don't have an Italian last name...with your first name," I slightly panicked but sighed.

"I don't know...only my dad is Italian," Pete nodded and stopped to open the door to the coffee shop.

The bell above the door jingled and the worker looked up and nodded at Pete. Pete tilted his head back in that way of saying hello and turned back to me.

"What do you want?" he asked and I bit my lip in thought, letting my eyes roll back slightly.

"Hot cocoa," I smiled and he nodded, going back to the counter.

Sitting down in one of the booths, I looked outside and caught glimpse of Joe across the street with another boy his age standing with him, them both waiting for the light to turn red so they could cross. As soon as Pete came back over with the drinks, the ringing of the bell chimed again and Pete turned to see the two walking over.

"Hey," Pete mumbled and Joe turned to the other boy. They were all standing and it kind of made me nervous, the fact I was sitting down.

"This is Patrick," Joe said, throwing back a thumb at the boy.

I smiled and nodded my head. Patrick just raised a hand and moved it slightly before placing it back down. Pete smiled and sat down next to me, letting the other two sit across from us.

"Ok...he so looks like Peppermint Patty," I giggled and saw Patrick blush. He was adorable.

"Don't make the boy flustered now, Pete," I spoke and Joe laughed.

"Dude...all of us barely met in one day and we're acting like we're all best friends," Pete smirked.

"Maybe we are," Patrick looked up and smiled.

"I am friends with Joe after all," he mumbled and Pete nodded.

"And I met Alex here first," I nodded and took a sip of my hot cocoa.

"This could work..." I whispered and Pete smiled at me, taking a sip as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Galante," I bit my lip as I opened my phone and instantly heard the somewhat angry voice of Massino.

"Yes?" I asked and he sighed, and I could tell there was a cigar in his mouth.

"Sources tell me there is more than one you're getting involved with," I sighed and rested my head against the wall behind my bed.

"Yeah, but I have it under control," I heard him smirk and a few voices in the background.

"Listen, Alessandra, if you don't get the job done we will make sure somebody does, and we'll be sure to get you too," I nodded and looked over at Sonny who was shaking his head.

"I'll do whatever I can," The dial tone rang and I closed my eyes, closing my phone and chucking it to my bed.

"Alessandra...next week is winter vacation, no dorm rooms, nothing to keep you and this Pete guy connected. You better act fast, get the dirt...work your Queen heels," he paused while I looked down at my thighs.

"Find the key to his heart and crush him,"
Sign up to rate and review this story