Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blackwing

Eight

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-23 - 903 words

1Original
I paced the small room, my heart already racing. I wore a pair of ripped shorts, waiting for them to come.

Casting a desperate look out the open window, I bit my lip hard, resisting the urge to just leave. With my heightened senses, I heard them coming down the stairs. "Where are we going?" Jack's muffled voice asked.

"You'll see." I sat, not sure what to do. Ray was used to this. Jack had no clue.

The door opened and Ray pushed Jack into my room, coming in behind him. Jack looked at me, his eyes full of confusion and worry. I smiled and looked at Ray. "Took long enough. Please tell me you have it?"

"You can thank this one for the delay." Ray said as he opened his bag. "Here." He swung the small pouch to me.

Jack gasped as my clawed fingers plucked it from the air. I took a deep breath and opened the pouch, pulling the crystal ball from it.

I sat the ball on the floor in front of me, putting my hands on either side of it. "Mother. I am safe." The ball was clear for a moment until black feathers swooped across it.

"Good boy. Fulfill your duty and do not be discovered."

"Yes Mother." I whispered. The ball cleared of feathers. I picked it up and put it back in it's pouch. "Here." I held it out to Ray, who took it.

Jack was staring at me. "I'll...give you two some alone time." Ray backed out of the room. "Frankie. Don't kill him." Jack looked at him as the door shut.

"So you get to see what I am now. Are you excited?" He shook his head wildly. "Scared?" I asked softly.

"Very. Frankie, I love you." He said, taking a nervous step toward me. I stood slowly, making him shake.

I pulled him into my arms, kissing him softly. "I know." I rested my head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist. "Close your eyes." I whispered into his ear. "And please don't scream."

"I won't." He breathed, holding me tighter. I let my arms fall to my sides and change into wings.

I felt my lips harden and point out into my beak. My legs tensed as they grew thin and hard as stone.

My skin rippled and from it, my feathers grew long. My hair shifted, turning to crow feathers as well. My fingers and toes now had two inch long claws on each, razor sharp and lethal.

And my eyes were yellow, my skin leathery to the touch. Jack had let go of me and taken a step back.

I couldn't resist the need to stretch, my wings opening wide to my sides. Jack gasped and fell back as the mushroom cloud of pure fear exploded out of me, filling the small room.

"Oh my gods." He gasped.

"I'm sorry." My voice was probably scaring him. "But do you understand now?"

"A-are you...? A child of War?" I could hear his heart reacting. I nodded.

"I am Fear." I sat next to him. "The legends are all true."

"So your father?" I nodded. "And all your sisters?" I nodded again. "And you're really sixteen hundred years old?"

"Give or take a century." I rasped. He swallowed hard. "Jack." I took his hand carefully. "I love you." I cupped his face, very aware of my claws.

Tears filled his eyes. "I love you." He moved, my claws cutting him in various places. But he didn't flinch once.

His arms wrapped around my neck and he held on tight, his face buried in my feathers. "I have to go soon." Being on the ground made my skin crawl.

Even with him holding me. He stepped back, his hands on my shoulders. I jumped as he the tip of my beak. "I love you." Another kiss. "Be careful." He whispered.

"I will." I wanted to kiss him back, but there's not much you can do with a beak. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you so much." A tear rolled out of his eye.

I wiped it away with the back of my hand, my fingers bent so I wouldn't hurt him again. "I'll be back by sunrise." I said, pulling away. He nodded, taking an uneven breath. "I will. I promise."

"I know. I'm just worried for you." There was a long pause.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now." I finally said. His healing cheeks went red.

"Make it up to me tomorrow." He laughed. I nodded and, with my claws, sliced the shorts off of my feathered body. Jack gave me a quick goodbye smile and stepped back, pressing into the door.

I turned to the window and, with a look at the strangly colored sky, I opened my wings and launched myself out of the small opening, spiraling to make it out. Soaring high into the sky, I felt at peace. The boarder between the school and the human world was ripped open by my power as I left, bringing terror to humanity tonight.

The full Moon was reserved for my sisters and I for this. And we took part every month with joy.






I know it's been forever but here's this and I have some crap I need to take care of.

So R+R and all that!!

Hugs and Twix,
-
Sign up to rate and review this story