Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It always starts with lockers.

Chapter One

by insanecousinbenji 2 reviews

Frank wants to get to know his best friend's awkward, basement-dwelling brother.-A Frerard involving Frank and Gerard and delightfully unoriginal highschool frerardiness. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-05-28 - Updated: 2013-06-21 - 544 words - Complete

2Funny
Greetings! this is my first fanfiction but I hope to make it not overly bad. This will will be a chaptered fic and hopefully worthy of your smiles in the future.

Being small and quite annoying was a rather unfortunate combination, thought Frank companiably to himself as he sat inside the locker.

He was not there by choice, though with the gift of hindsight, he could see now how if he had not chosen to remark upon the wit (or lack of) of the captain of the football team, to his face, in close proximity to an unlocked locker, it might not have happened. Frank was becoming inclined to believe it may not have been worth the look of dumbfounded annoyance on the face of the dim-witted jock as the insult had sunk through his thick skin: then again, Frank sniggered to the metal door, recalling the memory- it had been hilarious.

Whose locker was this anyway?

It was pretty damn awesome from what Frank could see of his dark surroundings (claustrophobic stuffiness aside), there seemed to be a lot of drawings lying around; awesome stuff like trees eating people and zombies ballroom dancing(?) and Frank noticed as he was rifling through an art folder – hey, he was bored ok, he had a right to invade someone’s privacy- Some really fucking awesome comic book characters. Some he recognised, others he didn't, hell- this guy must be really stupid to leave his locker unlocked with all this in it. Thinking of which, Frank really hoped whoever the fuck this guy was he would come back for his stuff before the end of lunch because his legs were really starting to cramp up and his cell phone was out of battery.

Just as Frank was thinking of trying again to kick off the door of the locker, it opened with a clunk and a frightened squeal as the dark-haired owner of the locker saw Frank and dropped his books in shock.

‘..Frank?!’ Exclaimed the guy, staring at Frank as if he had just jumped out of a cake wearing nothing but a tea cosy and proceeded to lick his ear, rather than just squinted at the sudden light and climbed out the locker.

‘Hey Gerard.’

It was Gerard, brother of MikeyWay- one of Frank’s best friends and generally awesome guy.

‘Why were you in my locker?!’

“Oh, you know, didn’t want to go to chemistry, thought ‘hey - I wonder what the inside of Gerard’s locker looks like’ and here I am!”

Gerard stared blankly, Frank could practically see his brain cells deliberating whether to believe this or not.

“Really?”

Frank snorted.
“Course not, genius, that guy from the football team pushed me in here.”

“Oh.” Said Gerard, not bothering to ask who ‘that guy’ was.

Huh – was he blushing?
“Some cool stuff you got in there” Said Frank to fill the silence, gesturing towards the locker.

“Oh. Erm.. Thank you?..” Gerard replied.

Ok, now he was definitely blushing.
“See you later Gerard!” Frank called as he walked away, because despite his animosity towards chemistry, he really couldn't miss three lessons in a row.

“Ok, er, Have a nice day!” Gerard replied, with a small, awkward wave.

Frank grinned, he liked Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story