Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Bulletproof Heart With A Hollow Point Smile

Jealous

by Destroya_Poizon 0 reviews

Its super short but it came to mind and so I wrote it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-06 - 584 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.


Gerard stalked Mikey and Anya, annoyed at their giggling like a pair of giddy school girls. He couldn't quite hear what they were talking about, so he moved in closer.

"So..." He heard Anya say. "Why is your brother the way he is?" She asked Mikey.

"I don't know, he wasn't like that when we were kids. I think he got tired of being pushed around and he toughened up, now he just doesn't know how to turn it off." Mikey said. Gerard fumed. He could turn it off if he wanted to, but he doesn't. He shouldn't have to! Why the fuck is this bitch nosing around in his business for!?

"Fuck you Mikey!" Gerard yelled. Anya and Mikey whipped around, both looking terrorized. "You don't know fuck about me! That's not the reason why I am the way I am! So fuck you! And I told you to stay away from Anya!"

"I-I-It was my fault!" Anya whimpered. "Please don't be angry at Mikey."

"I'll be angry at who I fucking want to be! You stupid bitch, I told you to be with me, and you're messing around with my brother!" Gerard yelled grabbing Anya. Gerard was revelling in the fear displayed on Anya's face. "Are you scared kitten? Because you should be, I'm going to tear that ass up."

Anya's P.O.V.

Anya felt that familiar panic in her chest, that was suddenly replaced with anger. Gerard was just a bully.

"No!" Anya yelled pulling away. "No, Gerard! I don't want to go anywhere with you! You've been horrible to me since my first day, its like you're obsessed with me or something. I don't know what I did to you bu-"

"You exist! You use your cute innocence to fuck with my head! You know exactly what you're doing, don't play stupid Anya. And you don't want me. You're the first girl that didn't practically rip her clothes off when she saw me." Gerard ranted.

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Because you're mean!" Anya said. "You've tortured me, for sitting in your chair!" Gerard glared at her. She'd said no to him. He hated women with authority, but he was so turned on at how she'd stood up to him. But she didn't want him she wanted his dorky ass brother! Gerard punched Mikey as hard as he could.

"You can't have her!" Gerard yelled. He stormed off angry coursing through his veins. This girl! This girl...she's magic. She makes him want to do any and everything for her. Fine! He'd play her game, he'd romance his way into her pants starting Monday.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Mikey?" Anya whispered stroking his forehead.

"Anya," Mikey groaned. "I can't do this with you. I really like you, but my brother isn't going to stop until he eiher has you, or he kills me trying to get you."

"What? No, we can make this work." Anya said tearing up.

"I don't want to. I don't want to get pounded on by my brother everyday, over a girl. I'm sorry."

Anya's P.O.V.

"You're looking a little rough kitten." Gerard said sitting on the edge of Anya's desk. Anya shrugged not looking up.

"Why do you want me so bad Gerard?" Anya asked quietly.

"Shit I don't know, but I have a surprise for you." Gerard said. "Its in the music room though." Anya looked at him. "Nothing dirty, I swear."

"Yeah okay, I'll bite." Anya said.
Sign up to rate and review this story