Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love like no other

by X_ragemuch_X 0 reviews

Just a Frerard one-shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-07 - 901 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Matt screamed. We were at a party and I was his date. I accidently knoacked over someone's drink and he dragged me to the back of the building and started yelling at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to." I whimpered. He pulled his hand back and slapped me. I fell back and looked at him in shock.

"You're an idiot Frank! From now on I am embarresed to be seen with you! You make me sick!" I was sobbing by this point and I didn't see him after he walked inside. I heard the door slam shut. Then I heard footsteps and flinched.

"C'mon Matt. Can't you give me a break for once?" I choked. I felt hands help me up and dust me off. I sniffed and looked up into two beautiful eyes. Gerard. He smiled softly and rubbed my cheek, whiping the tears away.

"You okay?" He asked softly. I sniffed and nodded, not looking away. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and blushed. He chuckled and ran his hand through my hair.

"Let's get you home, okay?" I nodded again and he smiled as he lead me to his car. When we got home, he sat me down on the couch and gently took off my jacket, then took off my shoes and kissed me gently. I looked in his eyes and reached up and kissed him deeply. I love him so much. He's the only one that treats me gently. We have been lovers for 1 year.

We kept kissing as he started to take off my shirt and pants. I took off his shirt and started to take off his pants when he lifted me me up. I squeled and he chuckled. I started to giggle causing us to break apart. He smiled as he sat me down, gently ofcorse, on the bed. He stroked my cheek and kissed my nose, causing me to giggle again. He smiled warmly and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned when he bit down on my neck. He took off my boxers and kissed down my
navel. I moaned again and bucked my hips. He smiled and licked my head, which was leaking of pre-cum. I bit my lip and grinned. God, I love his blowjobs!

He took all of me in his mouth, deep throating me right away. I couldn't help but moan and buck my hips.

"Fuck, Gee." I moaned. He hummed around me and I moaned even louder. He swirled his tounge around my slit and deep throated me again. After he gave me a beautiful blowjob, he started to stretch me. He put one finger in and I mewled a little bit. As he started to push in and out, I started moaning and groaning.

He kissed me softly and started to suck on my neck. Soon enough pain turned into pleasure. Now I'm a moaner, I moan loud. He pulled out his fingers and aimed his member infront of my hole.

"Ready?" He asked, kissing me softly. I nodded and he pushed in all the way. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"H-harder." I moaned. He started to go harder and faster. Suddenly he hit a bundle of nerved that shot pleasure straight through my body.

"Gee! Right there! H-harder! There!" I practicly screamed.. He started kissing me and he grabbed my length and started to pump. I pushed him back and sat ontop of him and started to ride him. I saw him close his eyes and open his mouth wide.

"Fuck, Frankie..." I bit my lip and went faster and faster, the whole time us moaning eachother's names. Soon I felt a little tug in my groain and I knew what that meant.

"Gee.... I'm..... I." He nodded and started to pump faster.

"M-me too, Frankie!" He moaned. Soon I felt him feel my inside with cum and that sent me over the edge.

"Gerard!" I screamed as I came. I rode out my orgasim and crashed ontop of him. He pulled out of me and pulled the covers over us.

"That...was...amazing." I breathed. He laughed breathlessly and kissed my head. I looked up at him and sighed happily.

"I love you, Gee." He smiled warmly and stroked my cheek. I felt tears well up in my eyes because I was so happy. He looked at me and I saw concern flash before me.

"Honey, are you okay?" He asked worried. I smiled and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and carresed my head.

"Honey, why are you crying?" He asked when we broke apart. I laughed and wiped away some tears.

"I'm just si happy right now. I love you so much and I've never felt this way before. You're the only one I know that loves me and treats me right. I just never wanna let you go." I was sobbing and Gerard was smiling, stroking my cheek.

"I love you, too, Frankie. And I promise, I will never leave you. I love you." He kissed me deeply and kissed my nose. I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"Goodnight, Gee." I said tiredly. I felt him kiss my head.

"Goodnight, love."







So tell me what you think. I got the idea from the music video Criminal by Britany Spears. R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story