Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

Whistles

by moocow 4 reviews

Another chapter. I really like this story. Oh, and for those of you worried about my other projects, don't worry, just dragging it out for dramatic cause. hehe. Read on.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 999 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4- Whistles

Friday night in a men's dormitory is no place for a girl, but you should know me by now, I'm not afraid of looks. Especially when they were good ones. I was wearing a pair of red flip-flop high heels with white polka dots, the jean mini skirt snug on my hips and a striped long sleeve red shirt that went past my wrists and covered half of my fingers. Smiling as I came out of the cold and into the heated hallways I literally saw guys turning from where they were hanging out and dropping their jaws. I was only picking Pete up, so we could go get Joe and Patrick, who we were getting so we could go somewhere, Pete was 'surprising us'. And fighting the cold, I wore a skirt, but...my legs don't get cold, my arms do. My black purse was hung loosely on my shoulders and I showed a bright smile as I took confident steps down the tiled hallway, everybody in mid-motion staring as I made my way down the hallway where Pete's room was.

"I wonder who's getting lucky tonight..." I smirked to myself and shook some of my dark brown bouncy curls to add to the attitude I was setting.

"She's fucking hot, man," Rolling my eyes I stopped in front of the door with the whiteboard that read: /Pete- Nudist of this Wing/. I smirked and stood straight before raising my hand to knock. I heard a few gasps and somebody waving out a few fellows out of the showers.

"Damn...Wentz is extremely lucky," I did my best to ignore the other comments as heard some rustling before the door opened to reveal Pete, wet hair dangling in his face and white towel hung protectively on his almost non-existent hips. Mentally cursing for letting my guard down, my breath stuttered and I had to shake my head before rising to meet his eyes.

"Ready for whatever we're doing tonight?" I asked and he smugly smirked before leaning against the doorway, arm up and other hand on his hip, just above the towel.

"Just give me a minute, ok?" I nodded and he disappeared into the room, leaving me standing in the doorway. When I turned around I saw some guys approaching.

"My name is Jake, nice shoes, wanna fuck?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the doorway. Another guy pushed him out of the way and smiled.

"You available? Because I can change that," I arched a confused eyebrow and saw another guy laugh from across the hall.

"Are you and Pete going out?" My senses kicked in and I licked my lips, unsure of how to answer that.

"Yeah, yeah we are...sorry boys," I blinked and turned to see Pete standing next to me with his eyebrows arched. I smiled as I heard the groans and silently thanked Pete as we walked out of the building.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Do you like the show?" Pete looked restless as he found his way back to the table I was sitting at with Patrick as him and Joe had started a mosh pit. It was a local show of some sorts, and one of Pete's bands that he liked. Quickly nodding I turned to Patrick.

"Patrick here gave me the excellent idea of having a sleep over," Pete laughed and looked over at the hat clad man.

"Patrick...didn't know you had the feminine side after all," He sighed and shook his head. I smiled and looked behind Pete to see Joe coming over as well.

"We either blow this joint or somebody is going to kill me," My heart beat fastened realizing the extreme gruesome irony in that statement.
"Don't talk like that," I mumbled and Joe creased his eyebrows together.

"You ok?" he asked and I nodded.

"Let's go back to my place and hang out for tonight, it's Friday and I want ice cream," Patrick smiled at the mentioning of ice cream and Pete nodded as he gripped my upper arms, helping me out of my chair.

And damnit, did I blush at the contact. He kind of looked as though he had no idea what to do and hugged me, quite awkwardly.

"What was that all about?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I felt like it," I nodded and pulled my purse on my shoulder higher and finished off my martini before stealing the umbrella and walking with the boys out towards his car. My phone rang and I jumped as I looked down at the name.
Sonny
Breathing in, I decided to answer to tell him about the boys coming over.

"Ciao Sonny, sono con Pete ora,"
Hello Sonny, I'm with Pete right now

I heard him smirk and answered back in English.
"Where are you heading tonight?" Gulping, I wondered if he'd let them coming over pass.

"Stavamo progettando sul venire sopra,"
We were going to come over

I turned to see Pete looking amazed at my fluent speaking. Patrick looked a little worried and Joe was keeping himself entertained with the umbrella I gave him.

"Alessandra, there are more than just you and Pete?" Sighing I cursed to myself and leaned against the car.

"Sì, ma io faccia attenzione,"
Yes, but I will be careful

"Are they staying over?" he asked in his protective voice. I sighed against and Pete jingled his keys, signaling he was getting impatient with the chilling night that was growing colder by the second.

"Sì... potreste lasciare la casa per stasera?"
Yes...can you leave the house for tonight?

Sonny sighed and hung up after mumbling a yes.
"Who was that?" Pete asked. I shook my head and closed my phone.

"Just my brother," I mumbled and Patrick nodded.

"Worried or something?" I nodded and moved so Pete could unlock the doors.

"So...your house?" He asked and I nodded moving again to walk around to the passenger side.
Sign up to rate and review this story