Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Matsumoto Sensei

Funny Teacher Mornings

by TheFlyingLion 0 reviews

A regular morning in Matsumoto Sensei's class becomes all the more humorous for Toshiro and friends.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Published: 2013-06-09 - 386 words

0Unrated
You know, Matsumoto sensei was actually a pretty easy teacher. Sure you might not think so hearing from her top student (and one of the top in the school) but it was sort of true. After all, Matsumoto was generally a pleasant person. She even helped people who were the lowest to somehow pass her class. Yes that also includes Keigo.

Overall though she was a great person. When we were tired or half asleep, Matsumoto wouldn't hesitate giving us coffee in the mornings. Like that time Ichigo was sleeping in class.

"Ichigo, are you okay? You're drooling all over your desk honey." Matsumoto nudged Ichigo's shoulder to wake him. My berry headed friend lifted his head with a random paper stuck onto his face.

"What? Where am I?" the class laughed while Matsumoto shook her head. She walked over to her desk grabbing a cup of hot coffee and setting it onto his desk.

"Here drink all this down and pay attention. It should help out."

Ichigo lazily brought the cup to his mouth. Matsumoto took the paper off of his face to prevent it from getting in the way. It was then she looked at it with an eyebrow raised.

"Well I didn't know you could draw Kuchiki so well." At this, I and the rest of our little squad peered behind Matsumoto. Ichigo also spat out the hot coffee in shock.

"Woah. You're a good artist Kurosaki." Ishida commented pushing his glasses up.

"Why were you drawing Kuchiki?" Chad asked.

"Kurosaki Ichigo seems to be infatuated with Kuchiki Rukia." Ulquiorra brought up. We all stared at him understanding his technical response.

It was funny that Ichigo was too nervous to speak. Then Inoue brought up something to add into the little fun.

"Woah that's so weird! Kuchiki san was drawing Kurosaki kun in her notebook!" the bubbly girl brought up. Rukia seemed to gasp while we all looked at the petite girl.

"Well… looks like my set ups worked!"

Yeah, Sensei sure is funny sometimes. But that's why I like her.

… Uh, wait! Not like that! Damn! It's not like a crush. Wait, no! Don't say anything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lion: short. But the shorter they are, the faster the update.

Ulquiorra: Lion, what's the deal with the next chapter?

Lion: working on it! Gosh!
Sign up to rate and review this story