Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stability

Stability

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Just what is stability? The ability to do just what you're told? (BVB crossover)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-06-04 - Updated: 2013-06-04 - 536 words

0Unrated
Kinda inspired by Anberlin's new song "Unstable".

Just what is stability? The ability to do just what you're told? Because to me, doing just what you're told is being a programmed robot, not being stable.

All society wants is robots, who conform completely, and do just what it's told. Society doesn't like anybody different. It's obvious it doesn't, by the way it treats anyone even slightly different. Like if you wear tight pants on your waist (as opposed to around your ankles), you're a faggot, but if you wear them like a thug, around your knees, and showing off your underwear, you're considered the epitome of cool. Hilarious, ain't it, this faint detail and harsh double-standard?

Truth be told, stability, mor ethan being a matter of doing what you're told, is subjective. As in two people can smoke weed, but if person A if let's say, a jock, and person B is a punk, then society will view A as not even stable, but cool too. Yet, B, is unstable in those same eyes, headed for a life of addiction, even if he;s got better grades and a clean criminal record, while A is failing his classes and has multiple criminal charges against him. Once again, this just goes to show that stability is also defined as who likes you and who doesn't.

Sad to say, that's life.

Now, I won't say I'm entirely a victim in this, but at the same time, I wasn't entirely in control. I made my bad choices, made my mistakes when I was barely even a teen, thinking no one would find out, and if they did, they wouldn't care. I doubted it would ever catch up with me, and certainly not with the strength it did.

But the truth of the matter is, by the time I figured it out, the way stability is judged, that is, it was too late. I was in over my head, and even though I'd tried turning my life around, that didn't change anything. The ball had already started rolling nearly 4 years ago, unknown to me, and I couldn't stop it even if I tried, because of the snowball effect it had on my life.

By the time I'd realized it, everyone was judging me as unstable, even though I knew if I wasn't who I was, I would be considered perfectly stable. But did they really consider me this unstable, as to be going to one of those places? I would prove to them that I wasn't unstable. Fuck, I'd prove to them that they were the crazy ones here, not me. I'd prove that they were the unstable ones who needed to be there...

The date is February 5th, 2012, and 16 year old Christian Coma has ust passed out in the back of a state mental health transport van after being injected with a sedative so he wouldn't struggle on the way there. He was going to be in a state-run hospital for the next 6 months minimum. Maybe if you asked him what he would wish for that instant, if he had one wish, he'd wish he never made the choices that he did.

But now, it's too late for that.
Sign up to rate and review this story