Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Alice meets sweet Patrick and spicy Pete. They both bring fun into her life but when things get complicated and the seas get rough what is a girl to do?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1643 words

0Unrated
First fob fanfic!all feedback is greatly needed and appreciated! Taa! :)

P.s this chapters a bit boring but hopefully it will get better! ;)

Day one. And already i was early for class. Great. The classroom i had just entered was 'filled' with only 5 people. A group of 3 boys watched me as i made my way to the back of the classroom. I smiled at them out of politeness and sat down at a desk on the back row.
I dug into my pocket and pulled out my battered mp3 player, turing up the volume to block out the world.
I wouldnt say that im a loser. Nor an emo, or total loner. Im just not a preppy popular kid. I'd say im average. I've had a fair few boyfriends and its safe to say im not a virgin. I have long fair hair and icy blue eyes that im told can be quite intimidating. I'm slim but curvy and wear nothing that makes me stand out from the crowd.
I found myself tapping my foot to the beat of a song and half mothing the lyrics when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a guy with huge sideburns and a beanie leaning over from the desk beside me. I hadnt noticed him.
I smiled and pulled out my earphones. 'Yeah?' I asked the boy. He opened his hand to show me a piece of folded paper 'I think you dropped this.' He said. The boy sounded sweet so i responded with a polite 'thankyou.' and took the paper from him.
I unfolded it to see some scribbled lyrics of mine. I read through them and nearly laughed at how shit they were. From the corner of my eye i noticed the boy beside me trying to sneak a glance and my paper inconspicuously so i quickly stuffed it into my pocket.
The boy seemed to notice my haste and began fiddling with his fingers nervously. Awh! 'They're just shitty lyrics.' I told him. And he looked at me curiously, it was almost as if people never spoke to him. Then again, not to be judgemental but going by his band shirt, beanie and awkward interactions i was guessing they didnt.
'I write shitty lyrics too.' The boy smiled at his fingers. I grinned a little and said 'Oh yeah? What about?'
'Oh you know.' He replied awkwardly.
'I dont know actually.' I smirked, i felt bad for the guy but this was too much fun. 'Mine are mostly about crappy people.' I relented, trying to make him feel more comfortable.
'I like to write about people too.' He said fidgeting. 'And the 80's.' he mumbled. 'The 80's? What like, Prince?' I asked. The boy looked up and gave me the cutest smile i'd ever seen. 'Yeah, a lot like Prince.'
I laughed 'You like Prince huh?'
'A little...' He grinned.
I heard someone whisper quite loudly 'Whats the new girl doing talking to someone like him?' My head snapped up and caught the brunettes eyes and she blinked sheepishly. I raised my eyebrows and she looked away.
The teacher walked in then, preventing me from continuing my conversation with the cute boy in the beanie. The lesson was boring but near the end we were given some time to make notes and the class instantly began chatting. I took my oppertunity to talk to beanie boy right away.
'So whats your name? Prince jr?' I asked the boy. He looked up, seemingly surprised someone was talking to him. When he seemed sure that i was talking to him he replied 'I wish. It's Patrick.' He frowned a little.
'Why so down? Patricks a great name! It was my cats name. He may have ran away but i loved him dearly!' I grinned. Patrick smiled a little but still seemed uncomfortable.
'I'm Alice. Or Ally.' I told him. 'And i like Prince too.' He smiled at me again then went back to his notes. I scribbled down a few before becoming bored.
'Maggots Michael. You're eating maggots.' I whispered. Patrick turned to look at me curiously. 'The Lost boys?' He asked. I nodded and smiled at him.
'What else are you into?' I asked, noticing him become more open. Patrick seemed to think a little before he replied 'Music.' At this i broke into a huge grin. Music was my life.
'You too huh?' I asked 'What do you play?' Pattrick shifted in his seat a little 'Piano, guitar, trumpet, saxophone and i sing a little.' I felt my jaw drop and i sat there for a minute in awe.
'I sound vain dont i?' He frowned. I shook my head visciously, snapping out of it. 'No! No no no no no! You sound talented! I wish i could do all that!' I argued.
'Oh. Well, what can you do?' Patrick asked awkwardly. 'I play guitar. I also sing a little.' I winked, quoting him.
'Really? I'd love to hear you play.' Patrick said nervously. I grinned 'Is there a music club at this school?'
Patrick nodded 'Yeah, afterschool tonight in the main music room.'he obviously went a lot. Evidently with the instruments that he could play. 'Okay.' I said 'I'll see you there.'
The teacher then dismissed our class and i slung my backpack on my shoulder, quickly stuffing my things in it and looking at Patricks shocked face before i marched triumphantly out of the room.

Okay. So Patricks a bit dorky. But hes cute and hes sweet and he likes music. He seems like a good potential friend, not like all these jocks and cheerleaders that have been introducing themselves to me all day. They're all snobs and sleazes. But not Patrick. He seems real, and like a genuinely nice guy.
So as i made my way to the music club i smiled to myself, looking forward to seeing Patrick again. I opened the door and walked in to a group of confused looking dorky kids, mostly boys. They stared at me, seemingly wondering what i was doing there.
I felt out of place. Like a lion behind bars at a zoo, and all of these people were staring at me in wonderment. 'Alice!' Patrick yelled gleefully as he stood up and walked over to me. The other boys stared at Patrick shocked, this really wasnt like my old school where the music kids were cool.
'Patrick knows a GIRL?' I heard someone whisper. 'And not just ANY girl. A hot new girl!' Someone replied. I ignored the curious whispers and odd looks as Patrick lead me to an old looking guitar in the corner.
'Do you feel like playing?' Patrick asked me. I smiled mischeviously at him and he smiled nervously back. 'After you.' I feigned politeness.
Patrick squirmed a little but picked up the guitar. 'What should i play?' He asked. I thought for a moment and said 'One of your songs.'
He inhaled deeply then began. What followed was quite possibly the best 3 minutes of my entire existence. That boy could sing. He could sing like a bloody siren. I felt my heart stop several times during his performance. The guitar playing was impeccable, the lyrics had meaning and his voice, oh his voice. Perfection.
When he finally stopped i gasped but all he did was was smile timidly and hand me the guitar. I took it, still gobsmacked. 'I dont think that i cant follow that.' Some of the teens around us laughed, a creepy lanky guy in particular.
'Of course you can!' Patrick encouraged, he was a lot more confident in his own environment. 'I'll try.' I said. I began to strum the guitar, and before i knew it i had finished my song and the whole room was clapping and whooping. 'You're amazing!' Patrick exclaimed.
'What? No! Why did no-one clap after you?' I asked, confused. 'You're a girl.' Patrick whispered into my ear. 'Not that you dont have talent, my god you do! They just dont care about me.' Patrick smiled humbly.
This guy was really starting to grow on me. He was sweet as sugar! 'Hey, seeing as we both seem to be into similar stuff, would you mind taking me to a concert sometime? I asked 'You know, to get to know each other, and to introduce me to the music scene round here.'
Patrick seemed shocked. Atually, everyone did. A short guy with wild hair nudged him and Patrick came back to Earth. 'Yeah! Sure! This weekend?' He asked.
A few boys shook their heads, obviously believing that Patrick seemed to keen, but i was eager to prove them wrong. 'Yeah! The sooner the better!' I beamed. I smiled inwardly at the confused looks that immediately plastered the boys' faces.
'Give me your phone.' I demanded of Patrick. He didnt seem worried, he just complied, i hoped because he was warming to me and not because he feared me. I put my number into his contacts and handed him the phone. 'My number. Text me.' I smiled, Patrick gave me a cute smile before i turned and left the room.
Call me a drama queen but i just love causing chaos. The little sene i had just made was making me smile as i left the school, plus i had something else to be happy about. A sort of date with a cute, dorky guy at the weekend. I never had been the type to be restricted by popularity.
Sign up to rate and review this story