Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Is it a date?

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Date?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1528 words

0Unrated
Hello again! Dont forget to follow the story and comment if you enjoyed! Or constructive criticism is always welcome! Thankyou for reading! Enjoy :D

Saturday soon came. The rest of the week was rather uneventful. I made a few friends but found myself mostly hanging around with Patrick, who seemed to be quite lonely himself.
Not only did i enjoy spending time with Patrick ans learning how much of a dork he really was, but it entertained me to hear my peers gossiping about the tradgedy of it all. 'Why's she hanging around with him?' 'Is she playing him?' 'Hes not good enough.' and 'Maybe they're cousins.' Were a few of many things i heard as i wandered the school.
Personally, i found Patrick endearing and adorable, but he wasnt just that, he was funny and sweet, and as i got to know him more i discovered his sass. He's a little rebel on the inside, underneath those bushy sideburns and gamer tees.
So, Saturday arrived and Patrick was coming to pick me up at 7. I lay sprawled on my bed singing along to a cd as i waited. At 5 to 7 the doorbell rang and i hopped up. I quickly slipped on a grey hoodie over my little black dress and hurried downstairs. I slipped on my heels as i opened the door.
Patrick stood there smiling nervously. This wasnt a really a date, to be honest im not sure what it was, but whatever it was, it didnt go to plan.
'So who are we going to see again?' I asked Patrick as we got in his car. 'Arma Angelus.' Patrick said for possibly the millionth time, amazingly without sounding the slightest bit angry (patience of a saint). 'They're cool.' Patrick smiled at me.
'Well if you say they're cool they must be!' I mocked him. We both knew that he wasnt exactly in line to be prom king. 'I might not be the coolest of the cool but i DO know music!' Patrick told me, laughing a little.
I nodded. 'Now THAT i believe.' Its not that i didnt think that he was cool. He was awsome! Its just that hes so shy around other people. He sees a cheerleader and hes off in the other direction! To be honest i think its cute.
Anyway. We drove to the venue, singing as we went, and arrived at about quarter past. 'Just enough time to get drinks and a good spot!' Patrick said as he looked at the clock.
We got out of the car and went into the venue. As we entered the main area i found myself blinded by blaring lights. 'Jesus they're kitted out here!' I yelled, shielding my eyes.
'Yeah!' Patrick laughed 'This is where all the cool kids go.' And he winked. See? Little rebel.
Patrick lead me to the bar and we got drinks before finding a spot near the front and waiting for the band to start. 'You much of a dancer?' I asked Patrick.
He shook his head 'Most definately not.' I laughed a little 'Maybe i'll teach you!'
Patrick shook his head again and i found myself laughing even more. 'Awh c'mon! Im not half bad!' I teased.
Just then the band came on stage and the room silenced. 'Hey! Whos ready to dance!?' Came a voice through the speakers. A loud roar of 'Me's' filled the air and i joined in. 'Then lets do this!' The voice yelled and the room began to cheer.
A short boy with sweepy black hair began to sing and the ocean of people around us began to dance. I joined them, laughing as i watched Patrick sway awkwardly to the beat. Obviously he wasnt used to dancing.
'C'mon! You can do better than THAT!' I laughed, grabbing Patricks hands and controlling him like a puppet. The next few songs were spent teaching Patrick to dance, and i have to say, it was pretty awsome. The band, the company, the atmosphere, i felt euphoric!
Patrick began to let go, and he even started to make sarcy comments! For example 'That girl looks like shes going to walk the streets until someone takes her home and pays her for sex.' I kept laughing at his awful commentary 'You mean a prostitute?' I'd teased him.
'Well, yes. And a very desperate one at that.'He grinned. So cheeky!
When the band left the stage a while later i found myself busting for the toilet. 'You know what, i need the loo!' I yelled over the noise. Patrick nodded and i pushed through the crowd.
Somehow i made it out alive, but realised that i had no idea where the toilets were. I searched for a bit before discovering that they were outside and down the alleyway. I stumbled out of the club, giddy on alcohol and happiness, and did my buissness in the ladies.
As i exited and walked back down the grubby alleyway i heard voices, distinctly male. I turned the corner to see a group of teenage boys blocking my way. I tried to walk around them but they noticed me and stood in my way.
'Well what do we have here?' Asked a boy with a shaven head and several earrings 'Aint she a pretty little thing?' I looked down and pulled my hoodie tighter around me in an attempt to cover myself.
'Dont hide girly. We're gonna see wha's underneaf anyway.' The boy grinned and some of his friends laughed. 'Just let me past.' I demanded, but the boys didnt move.
'Nah. I meant wha i said.' The boy told me as he towered over me. His friends began to close in on me. Shit! 'I wont let you.' I said sternly.
'Oh really?' He laughed 'Then we're jus gonna av to make ya!' Just then Patrick walked out of the door and seemed to search for something until he caught my eye. Thank god!
Patrick walked over and tapped on the shaved guys shoulder 'Excuse me, but could you let her through?' He asked with enfuriating politeness. The boys laughed maliciously. 'Nah mate.' The tall boy said before he turned back around to face me.
'I'm not your mate.' Patrick stated. Oh shit. Now we're both in trouble. The boy turned to look at him and raised his eyebrows. 'Well aint that a shame!' He said sarcastically.
'Just leave Alice alone.' Patrick warned. Awh, he was so cute when he was mad. 'I dont fink so.' The boy said. He reached out a hand and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me in front of him. 'Blondies mine nah. Aint'cha?'
I shook my head and he grabbed my hair and tugged my head to the side to whisper in my ear menacingly 'Aint'cha?'
Suddenly a fist came out of nowhere and collided with the boys face, knocking him to the ground. His friends look up then immediately fleed, then the boy did the same, wiping at his bloody nose as he ran.
I looked up to see the singer with sweepy hair from Arma Angelus. He looked to be an emo, dressed from head to toe in black. He smiled at me and i sheepishly smiled back.
'Uh, thanks.' I said as i checked to see if Patrick was okay. 'No problem. Scum like that shouldnt be allowed to talk to heavenly creatures such as yourself.' The guy seethed. Obviously he had a problem with guys like that. Or just an anger problem.
'Uhm, thanks. You're the singer right?' I asked. He nodded, obviously too angry to speak. 'You're awsome.' I told him, not lying. 'Hes almost as good as you!' Patrick laughed nervously.
The emo boy seemed to calm a little 'You sing?' He asked. I nodded 'A little.'
'Thats what they all say. Then you find out that they're actually world famous pop-stars!' He said sarcastically. 'You know a lot of secret pop stars?' I joked.
He smiled. 'Only a dozen or so. I keep them in my closet and only let them out to perform for me in my room. My favourites Britney Spears.' I laughed at this guy, although i was begining to think he was crazy.
'You should sing for me. If you're really as good as you say.' He challenged.
'I didnt say it! He did.' I protested pointing at patrick. The singer turned to look at patrick expectantly. 'Oh shes GOOD. More than good actually. You have to hear her.' Patrick enthused. Just great.
'I'll hunt you down and make you then.' The boy said, deadly serious. Patrick and i laughed as he turned and walked away. We found ourselves rather confused.
'He was joking right?' I asked. Patrick looked me up and down, im guessing to check if i was hurt, before replying 'I have no idea.'
Sign up to rate and review this story