Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

He found me

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Hunted

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1488 words

0Unrated
Please please please review! I know this sucks and wont get many views so ALL help and feedback is welcome! Thankyou!
So going back to school on Monday was horrid. Dragging myself out of bed and thowing on my clothes nearly killed me. I'd just slept since going out with Patrick. I had no idea why i was so tired!
Anyways, i slowly made my way to school and wandered the hallways like a zombie till i got to my first class, slightly late. 'Sorry.' I mumbled as i walked in and took my seat. Being late, i ended up at the front of the classroom, right in front of a well built jock. He smiled at me like an idiot at i sat down.
The lesson began and as the teacher was talking i felt something hit me on the head from behind. I turned to look at the jock who shrugged and looked at a crumpled piece of paper on the ground.
I picked it up and straightened it out. 'Go out with me?' It said. I felt vomit begin to make its way up my thoat. Well okay i didnt but i may as well have done.
'Forget it.' I wrote and i passed it back to him. A few minutes later another note landed on my desk 'You with that loser kid?' It said. Loser? Whos he calling a loser!?
'I dont know any losers' i replied. I didnt have to wait long for another note to land on my desk. It said 'Fine. Wierdo music boy.'
I scrunched the note up and shook my head. The jock leant forward and whispered in my ear 'Then why not go out with me? I could show you a good time.' I laughed quietly.
'I'd rather shove my head into a wasps nest.' I whispered. 'Your loss.' He shrugged as he leant back.
The lesson finally finished and i practically sprinted out of the room, desperate to get away from the creepy jock, who i told Patrick about at lunch.
'Well i guess you cant blame him!' He said with a cheeky smile. 'What ARE you talking about?' I asked Patrick.
'Well, you are rather beautiful.' He said, with no trace of joking. I felt my cheeks flush with heat. 'N-no im not.' I mumbled, shaking my head as i stared down into my salad.
'I would have thought a pretty girl like you would be used to hearing compliments.' Patrick replied, confused.
'And I'D have thought a pretty girl like you would have lost their virginity by now.' Joe. Joe was Patricks friend, and by default mine. He had crazy hair and a crazy personality to match. And he was very loud.
Joe slid onto the table next to patrick and took out his lunch, smiling at me as he did so. 'Hey there Ally Pally! Patrick hitting on you?' He joked.
'Yeah. To be honest i think he just wants to get me in bed.' I said, feigning shock. 'Oh yeah, you've got to watch out with Pat. Hes a woman eater!' Joe laughed. I joined him.
Patrick smiled and shoved Joes shoulder 'Knock it off!' He said. 'Only if you blow off your nerd friends and come to band auditions next Saturday.' Joe smirked.
'You know i cant do that!' Patrick whined. 'Well then, i guess we're just going to have to continue to tease you! Arent we Ally?' Joe laughed. 'Oh most deffinately!' I grinned.
'Fine! I'll come! But dont expect me to get in!' Patrick said. 'Oh i wouldnt dream of it!' Joe smiled.
I was really starting to like this school. I'd say my two best friends here are Patrivk and Joe. They're cool, to me, and funny. I also have a few female aquaintances, but i prefer the more refined company of the makes.
'Awh c'mon Pat! Just see if you can burp louder than that!' Joe begged. What was i saying? Oh yes, the more refined... Well. Not exactly.
'I have to go to maths early today so i'll see you guys later yeah?' I asked as i got up. 'Sure! Later Alls!' Joe smiled. 'After school? Patrick asked, an adorable look plastered on his face. 'After school.' I confirmed as i left the pair to their friendly bickering.
After school came slow. The lessons leading up to it were boring and tedious, and in the last one there was an annoyingly cheerful girl that just wouldnt leave me alone. Emma was her name. She was far to happy for me.
I walked down the school hallways heading for the car park with Emma chatting merrily in my ear. She seemed to think we were friends or something, and i just didnt have it in me to tell her that we werent.
As we neared the car park i began to hear snippets of gossip. 'Who is he?' 'Hes in that band' 'Hes so hot!' 'He used to come here before he graduated' 'Why's he here?'
I ignored the meaningless gossip and wandered through the car park until Emma stopped me. 'Alice hes pointing at YOU!' She whispered excitedly. What?
I looked around to see a large crowd of people all staring at me. I then looked up to see a guy stood on top of a car.
The guy was pointing at me and if im honest it was really creeping me out. He had skinny jeans and dark clothes on but i couldnt see his face because of the sun. I noticed that he had sweepy back emo hair and- it was Pete! From Arma Angelus!
He took a step forward and i could see his face, he was wearing eyeliner, not that it mattered.
'I told you i'd find you.' He said, looking down at me. 'You're kidding me!' I said, embarassed, confused and flattered. 'Nope. I said i'd hunt you down and make you sing for me. So thats what im doing!' Pete smiled. His smile was cute, not like Patricks, more devilish and bigger, but still cute.
'Oh my god no!' I said 'Im not going to sing for you!' I shook my head, wishing that the world would swallow me up as i heard whispers of 'She sings?''but is she good?''will she sing now?''i bet she sounds like madonna.' 'Nah, she looks like more of a Britney spears.'
'Awh c'mon! I came all this way! AND you've heard me!' He said, still smiling. He jumped off the car and stood in front of me. I noticed that he was rather handsome, apparantly so did a few other girls.
'It doesnt have to be now. We can go back to your place or something?' He said softly. 'But i dont even know you! What if you like rape me of something?' I protested.
'C'mon. I saved your ass. Besides, its not rape if you dont say no!' Pete smiled, raising an eyebrow. 'Pete! Fine! Come back to my place if you want. But no funny business!' I agreed.
I turned and walked away from him, annoyed that he'd attracted so much attention. And he's wasted my time, i bet by now Patricks wondering where i am.
'Patrick!' I yelled as i spotted him at the edge of the car park. He smiled at me and i ran over to him. 'Sorry i'm a bit late! Its just-' 'She ran into a handsome man she just couldnt turn down!' Pete finished as he halted at my side.
'Oh! Its you! Hi! No, dont worry about it! Its fine!' Patrick said. I smiled, glad to be friends with such a sweet and forgiving person as Patrick.
'We're going back to hers to get jiggy with it!' Pete grinned. Patrick blushed and looked down at his feet.
'No we're not! Hes insisting that i sing for him.' I told Patrick, he looked up and smiled a little, seemingly releaved.
'Do you mind if i come? Its just that i really like your voice.' Patrick asked nervously. 'Yeah sure!' I said, glad that Patrick was coming.
We set off walking towards my house then, and on the walk i noticed that the two boys with me couldnt be any more different. Patrick was so shy and Pete was so confident, Patrick was so modest and Pete was so boasful, Patrick was quiet and Pete was really loud. In fact, their only similarities were their love and tastes for music and their undeniable sass.
'So here we are!' I announced as i opend my front door. 'Welcome to La casa de Alice!'
Sign up to rate and review this story