Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Well hello there boys

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Hm?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1313 words

0Unrated
PLEAAAASE review and share? :) thanks muchly! Please dont hate me for my shitness! But hey, if you think its shit, tell me! In the nicest way possible please!

'Nice place!' Pete half yelled as he wandered down the hallway peeking his head into the rooms. Good job my mums never in.

'Uh, thanks.' I said. I noticed that Patrick had taken off his shoes, unlike Pete, and was stood awkwardly by my door. 'Come on!' I smiled at him, and led him up to my room.

We found Pete lay on my bed in a rather provactive manner. 'Well hello there!' He said in a faux deep voice. I laughed and Patrick smiled awkwardly.

'Hello. Would you mind budging up?' I replied in a husky tone. Pete looked shocked but budged up.

'Well where have you been hiding that voice?' Pete said in his normal voice. Patrick shuffled into my room a little as he said this.

'Aah, well its only for the men i sleep with.' I joked as i picked up my guitar.

'So you're going to sleep with me?' Pete teased. I shook my head 'You wish.'

Patrick laughed and Pete turned to look at him. 'NOW you laugh!' Pete joked, rolling his eyes. 'But not at me. I'd say you have a crush on Alice if i didnt know better.' Pete winked and i shoved his shoulder playfully.

'Knock it off!' I said 'You're scaring him.' Patrick blushed a little and said 'I'm not a pet.' Pete and i laughed.

'No, but you sure would make a cute pet!' Pete smiled. At this Patrick stuck out his bottom lip like a child, and it only made us laugh even more, until he joined in a little.

'Okay! Thats enough of that! Its time for what we've all been waiting for! Lets hear this voice of yours!' Pete demanded with smile.

'How about you go first?' I asked him, only for him to shake his head in defiance. 'Patrick?' I asked, desperate not to be put in the spotlight. He shook his head too. Fuck.

'Fine.' I said. I took a deep breath and began plucking at the strings on my guitar. Then i began to sing and before long my song was over.

When my guitar silenced, quiet fell on the room. Shit, i fucked up didnt i?

Then Pete and Patrick began to clap like maniacs. 'That was FUCKING amazing!' Pete yelled. Patrick flinched but continued clapping, a huge smile on his face.

'Uhm, thanks.' I mumbled, looking down at my feet. I wasnt used to appraisal. Back at my old scool i only played guitar in front of people, but i was always outshone by a preppy singing cheerleader.

'Dude! You werent kidding! She sounds like a god damn angel!' Pete yelled again. 'Hey, keep it down would you? You'll wake the people in China!' I teased.

The two of them slowly faded out of their applause and we sat awkwardly for a few moments before i said 'Anyone want to play?'

2 hours later

'Fuck this thing! Fuck these arse holes! Fucking me over! Shit! Shit! Fuck!' Pete yelled.

'Woah. You'll deafen us. Just remember that they cant actually hear you.' I laughed as i shot a guy in the head.

We'd been playing cod for a while now and i was starting to think that Pete actually believed that the people could hear him offend them.

'Yeah yeah i know. I just dont care!' He said as he began mashing the buttons like a madman. 'Headshot!' He yelled. Patrick and i exchanged smiled from behind his back before Pete turned to look at us.

'What you two doing? Not plotting against me i hope?' He asked.

'Oh no! Just deciding when we're going to have sex.' I said casually. Patrick blushed, which was exactly what i was aiming to do. He just looks so adorable when he blushes!

'Well thats practically the same! I wanna get involved!' Pete demanded. Patricks blush faded and he replied 'What like a threesome?'

'Yeah, if you want to Patty boy!' Pete grinned, patting him on the shoulder. 'Okay, but i get firt dibs.' Patrick grinned deviously. Ooh! Patrick had a darker side!

'Well alright then! If you really want!' Pete laughed.

'Shit!' Patrick yelled as he looked at his watch. 'Gotta go! My mum'll kill me if im late!' He yelled as i heard his footsteps on the stairs. 'Bye!'

'Cya Patrick!' Pete and i yelled in unison. We grinned at each other when we heard the front door click.

'Hes cute.' Pete said to me. 'Ooh! If i didnt know better i'd say you had a crush on him!' I beamed, pleased with my own shitty joke.

'You got me! Hes hot!' Pete replied, putting his hands up. 'But not as hot as you...' He reached out and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked up and found myself staring into his eyes. His eyes were a light brown, and they looked troublesome yet caring. He leaned towards me but stopped just before our lips met.

He leaned back so that he was stood normally and said 'Hey, you wanna come out with me on Wednesday night?'

I nodded, unable to say a word. 'I'll pick you up after school then.' He told me and i nodded again.

'How did you find me anyway?' I asked, coming back down to earth. 'Aah, contacts!' Pete grinned, losing all signs of seriousness.

'Oh yeah? What contacts?' I asked him. 'Thats for me to know!' He said tapping his nose.

'Fuck off!' I laughed, shoving him lightly. 'Oh you dont wanna do that...' Pete trailed off.

'Why not?' I asked, curious. A smile spread across Petes face and he leaped at me, and pinned me to the ground. He then began tickling me as i wiggled beneath his grip.

'Stop it!' I yelled between bursts of laughter. 'Never!' He yelled mischeviously. I wriggled out of his grasp and hopped up. Pete stood until he was in a crouching position, like he was ready to pounce. Shit!

I ran, swiveling around as i saw him faceplant. 'Ouch!' I yelled, laughing. 'You'll pay for that...' Pete growled as he stood.

'Only if you can catch me!' I laughed as i sprinted away and down my stairs. I heard footsteps behind me and ran to the other side of my sofa, where i turned to face Pete. He stood on the other side of the sofa, poised to pounce at me.

We circled the sofa once, me laughing and Pete growling, then he sprinted at me and pounced, knocking us both onto the sofa. I squealed as he fell on me, but then he rolled of the edge of the sofa and landed on the wooden floor with a thud.

We both burst out laughing. 'Nice one!' I laughed. 'Yeah i know, im smooth!' Pete joked.

When our laughter finally died down, Pete asked 'What time is it?' I pointed to a clock and we both looked at it in shock. It said 11'o clock. Where did the time go? I guess we'd taken longer to walk back than we thought!

'I'd better go.' Pete said, standing up. 'Dont want you to be late for school!' I smiled at him. 'Oh no. I need good grades!'

'Not with a voice like that you dont!' He said. He gave me a huge smile, and with that, he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story