Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

I ordered blueberry

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Moustachette?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1709 words

0Unrated
Thank you so much for the review! Its really encouraged me to do better! I really hope that you like the story! This chapters nor particularly acxiting but i can promise some fun in the next chapter! :) Please dont forget to review!

I woke on Tuesday morning feeling happy. I got dressed into a pair of black shorts and a baggy vest. I shoved my feet into my grey converse as i quickly ate my bowl of cereal.
I ran upstairs to clean my teeth and do my makeup before rushing back downtairs and slinging my backpack on my shoulder . 'Bye mum!' I yelled as i stepped out the door and into the blissfull sunshine.
You're probably thinking 'why so desperate to leave the house?' Well, im meeting Patrick near school. Just to hang out. But hes fun!
I meandered throught the streets on that quiet Tuesday morning, smiling to myself at how i liked my new life. The people here were great, other than the so called popular kids.
I turned a corner and spotted Patrick stood by a lampost. He was wearing a baggy shirt and ripped jeans with an interesting hat on. He looked cute just stood there, awkward as ever.
I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder 'Morning!' I said merrily. He jumped a little and turned to look at me, a little startled.
'Oh! Hi Alice!' He smiled. Oh his smile was adorable. 'Nice hat!' I teased, potining to his strange black and pink cap thing.
Patrick giggled nervously 'Oh, this thing? Yeah its crap. All my other hats are in the wash.'
'Well i like it!' I smiled 'Its unique! And cute!' With that i started walking, and Patrick fiddled with his hat a little before he joined me.
'I dont mean to be nosy but, did you have a good time after i left last night?' Patrick asked nervously. He was far too polite, he was in danger of me giving him a huge bear hug, and im not a touchy feely kind of girl.
'Yeah! We messed about. Wasnt as good though. We missed you!' I said with a wink. Patrick blushed a little and i smiled. It was so easy to make him blush.
'Pete seems nice.' He said. I nodded. 'Yeah he is! Really funny too! A bit cocky though, but in a way i kind of like it.'
'I bet he was really cool when he was in high school.' Patrick said.
'Yeah probably. I bet he was a bit of a man whore too!' I joked. We laughed and continued to walk to school in comfortable silence.
When we arrived we were swarmed by a crowd of chattering teens. The words all mixed together so that i couldnt understand a word.
Then the self proclaimed queen of the school arrived, popular head cheerleader Mandy, and everyone went silent.
She sashayed her way through the small crowd and over to me, her arm out like a teapot.
'Well well well Ally.' She said in a nasal voice 'It seems like you know Pete Wentz. But my question is, how?'
All eyes were on me. Why did she care anyway? 'Uhm, we met at a concert...' I replied, unsure of what she wanted me to say.
'How sweet. Well i suggest that you stay away from him.' She warned, her nostrils flaring. 'Uh why?' I asked, slightly pissed.
I noticed Patrick shifting his weight uncomfortably beside me. Poor guy, he obviously isnt used to this.
Mandy leaned forwards, 'Because hes mine.' She half whispered. Then she turned and sashayed away.
The crowd began to gossip again, and i heard half of some questions being thrown my way. I ignored them, grabbing Patricks wrist and dragging him away.
'Whats with them?' I asked him once we'd made it to the safety of the school. 'Well, Petes kind of a big deal around here. Hes talented and hot.' Patrick explained.
'So you like guys?' I joked, raising an eyebrow at him. Patrick rolled his eyes 'No silly! It doesnt matter what gender you are, you have to admit that Petes hot.'
We smiled at each other like idiots for a minute, until i arrived at my first class.
'This is me!' I said to him, we said goodbye and i entered my classroom.
The next time i saw Patrick was after school. I'd spent my lunch being questioned by Emma and her unusual friends about Pete and last night, and it had been rather odd. So i was glad to see Patrick again.
'Hey ho!' I yelled to him as i walked over. 'Hey there!' He said, imitating a farmer. I giggled and stole his hat, plonking it not too delicately on my head.
'Do i look hot?' I asked with a smile. 'Smokin!' Patrick replied as he did a ganster gesture. I laughed at his dorkiness and he joined in.
'Not interupting anything am i?' Joe said as he skidded to a halt beside us. 'Nope!' I said. Joe stole Patricks hat from me and put it on his own head.
'How do i look?' He asked us animatedly. Patrick and i exchanged a mischevious look 'Terrible.' We said and we laughed when Joes pretended to be upset.
The three of us left school behind and walked for a short while, until i realised that i had no idea where i was going.
'Where are we actually going?' I asked. 'To a wonderful place of magic fun and mystery!' Joe answered, doing a ballerina twirl.
'We're going to a diner.' Patrick said plainly, with a cute half smile. 'Way to ruin my fun! It was gonna be a suprise!' Joe said, gently slapping Patrick on the back of his head.
'And what a great suprise it would have been. Welcome to the magical diner, where the only mystery is whats been put into your food!' Patrick joked. I smiled at his smart ass attitude.
'No need to get sarcy with me!' Joe scolded, waggling his finger in Patricks face. I shook my head and spotted the diner as we rounded a corner.
I was feeling happy so i skipped towards it, humming a funny tune. I turned my head to see Joe beside me, skipping and attempting to copy my humming.
Then i noticed Patrick begin to skip, smiling like an idiot and also trying to copy me. They both failed miserably.
I laughed at their failed efforts as we stopped and entered the diner.
We slid into a booth as our laughter died off. Joe sat across from me and Patrick. 'So, is there anything special i should order?' I asked.
Joe pursed his lips and nodded slowly 'I hear that the milkshakes are rather delightful.' He answered in a posh voice.
'Well then i shall have to try one!' I said, mimicking his voice. Just then a waitress came over to us. 'Can i take your order?' She asked us.
'2 strawberry milkshakes and a blueberry if you please.' Joe said, still in his posh voice. The waitress gave him a funny look and me and Patrick tried to contain our laughter.
She walked away and we burst into fits of giggled. 'Joe!' I laughed. 'You're crazy!'
He nodded 'Only a little!' He said in his normal voice.
We chatted for a bit until our milkshakes arrived. The waitress plonked them onto our table unceremoniously and strutted away. Obviously she wasnt too happy with Joe.
'Hold on a minute! Thats 2 strawberry, one chocolate.' Joe said. He looked up at Patrick who seemed unfazed.
'Oh i dont mind!' Patrick smiled. 'But you dont even like chocolate!' Joe protested.
Awh, Patrick was TOO sweet!
'Its okay. I dont mind, really.' Patrick said, patient as ever. 'Well okay, more for me then!' Joe laughed as he took a swig from Patricks milkshake.
'You can have some of mine.' I told patrick, pushing my milkshake his way. 'Oh no, its fine!' Patrick shook his head.
'No! I insist!' I said in my posh voice. Patrick tried to stay serious but he cracked a smile. 'Well if you insist!' He said in a posh voice of his own.
I went to get another staw and we continued to share our milkshake, trying to block out the sound of Joe slurping away at his two.
'You two look like a couple!' Joe suddenly blurted out. Patrick began to choke on his milkshake and i had to pat him on his back until he stopped.
'Well i know i'm not perfect but are you THAT disgusted by me?' I joked. Patrick shook his head vigorously. 'No! You're beatiful! Like an angel in fact! Absoloutely perfect! I was just a little shocked is all.' Patrick said.
I felt my heart skip a beat when he said that. I just stared at him, noticing for the first time that he had glorious blue eyes. He was such a sweetheart.
'Well, moving on...' Joe said, looking at the two of us funnily 'I'd better get going. I'm expecting a call about that band audition.'
'Actually i'd better go too.' Patrick said standing up and adjusting his hat so that it covered his eyes. I noticed that he had very red cheeks.
'Oh. Okay then.' I said as i got up and allowed Patrick past me. He rushed out of the diner without even saying goodbye.
'What was all that about?' I asked Joe as he picked up his bag and placed some money on the table with Patricks.
'Uh, Havent the foggiest...' Joe mumbled. 'Cya round!' He said with a wave, and he left. What WAS that?
I took some money out of my pocket and put with with the rest. I told myself that it was nothing as i picked up my bag and left the diner.
Sign up to rate and review this story