Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

I dont even know any more

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Oh dear oh dear

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1960 words

0Unrated
Okay so you may not like this chapter, but trust me, its important! I can only hope you like what happens later! And as for my conversation with Patrick, i said:: PatrickStump is so wonderfully awkward in interviews! He seems so nervous it makes me want to give him a big hug!
He said:The weirdest thing about me is that I never feel nervous. I think that's just how I am. Odd.
Sighh that man is wonderful! His tweets are so sassy! Also i wouldnt say that everyone loves her... But you'll find out soon enough! And THANKYOU! For your reviews!

I woke feeling groggy but blissful. It was still dark, but i was warm in Petes arms. 'Shit!' I whispered loudly as i jolted up and out of the bed.
Pete just lay there looking relaxed as ever. I began scrambling round the room, desperately pulling my clothes back on. Once i was dressed Pete gave me a solmen look and patted a spot on the bed. I sat down.
'Pete?' I asked nervously, what had gotten him so serious? Pete wasnt the serious type. 'Ally, we-i-this...this was a one off. Purely physical, right?' He said, sounding unsure.
I nodded slowly, not quite able to comprehend what was happening. 'Right...' I mimicked.
'See you round.' He said with a half smile. I didnt both with any nicities. I grabbed my stuff and i walked out of the door. To my relief i noticed that his parents werent in, so i safely left the house.
But once i'd left, i had no idea what to do next. It was a chilly night and the breeze made me wrap my arms around myself. I had never been to Petes before, so i didnt know where i was or how to get home. Turning back to ask Pete was out of the question, so i found myself wandering aimlessly.
As i walked i stared up at the clear night sky, a vivid midnight blue dotted with shining stars. I lost track of time, and my legs began to hurt, so i sat down on a curb and hugged my legs for warmth.
I know that i should have been worrying about how to get home, but instead the only thoughts occupying my mind were those of Pete.
Had he just played me? I thought that it was something more. I was wrong. But he seems so sweet! Maybe its just an act? Maybe EVERYTHING is just an act?
My thoughts were waved away when a silver car pulled up in front of me. I wouldnt have been bothered about it but it was distracting me from my view of the stars.
I heard the car door shut and footsteps coming my way. Out of the dark a figure appeared, short but lean. He stretched out his hand and i could just about make out his features from under his hood. Pete.
I ignored his gesture and instead replied with an emotionless 'What do you want?' I could see Pete visibly flinch at this. Good.
'Well?'
'I forgot that you dont know your way home, i've been looking for you for nearly an hour.' He said. He sounded concerned but it was most likely fake. I considered turning his offer at a ride home down, until i realised that my only other option was making a bed beneath the stars.
Without saying i word i stood up and got into the car, Pete sighed and did the same. He drove me home in silence too, i'd never been in a more awkward situation in my life.
When we finally pulled up in my drive what felt like an eternity later, i unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag. I was about to open the door when Pete almost whispered 'I'm sorry.'
I felt a brief moment of relief before my sensible emotions took hold again. 'Sure you are.' I said flatly, then got out of the car and slammed the door. I strutted to my doorway and into my house, slamming that door too. I didnt even look back.
I wasnt worried about waking my Mum, since she was out with her friend tonight. So when i got to my room i turned on my music at full blast and danced around like a lunatic. When i felt like i was ready to drop, a slow song came on, one that never failed to make me sad.
On this particular occasion, i was sad enough already that the song brought a tear to my eye. And down my face. And many, many more. I flopped onto my bed, facefirst, and began sobbing into my pillow.
I thought that Pete was a nice guy, and my friend. I thought that he would stick around but now he's used me and im useless. I can only hope im not as wrong about Patrick and Joe.
I drowned in my own self pity until it knocked me out.
Thursday morning was not fun. I barely managed to get out of bed nevermind get to school on time. But somehow i made it, and Patrick was stood by the gates, looking like an angel. He was exactly what i needed.
I put on a smile and walked over to him as confidently as i could. 'Morning!' I said cheerily. Or at least attempted to. 'Hey, you okay?' Patrick asked after giving me the once over 'No offense but you dont look too good.'
Great, so not only did i feel like shit, but it showed. 'Thanks.' I said with a small smile.
'Sorry! I didnt mean-'
'Its okay Patrick. I know i look like hell.' I replied, feeling my insides turn to mush looking at his panicked face.
'Alice... Are you okay?' He asked unsurely. His concern just made me want to give him a big hug.
I was going to say that i was fine, but out of nowhere all these emotions began bubbling up inside. 'I-no. No im not...' I said, hearing my voice crack at the end.
Patrick reached out and put a hand on my shoulder reassuringly. 'Ally, whats the matter?'
I lifted my head up to stare into his eyes, i's never realised just how blue they were. They were perfect, so different from mine, so much more beautiful. 'Its Pete. I-we slept together, and now he said it meant nothing! And i dont know if im okay with that, i feel- i feel- i feel used!' I almost exploded.
Then i burst into tears. Patrick embraced me, he was so warm and cuddly. 'Im so sorry Ally. it'll be okay, he probably didnt see it like that, but now you can begin to look for the right guy.' He comforted, rubbing my back.
I nodded, clinging on to him for dear life for a few moments more. Then we let go and stepped back, Patrick brought a hand up to my face and wiped away my tears with a sweet smile. I tried my best to return his smile.
'There. Now I think we had best get to class.' He said. I nodded and followed him into school, then we went our seperate ways.
When i arrived i found everyone already in their seats, so once again i was forced to sit in the front row. I took my seat unhappily and began to stare at the whiteboard.
I heard laughed from behind me but chose to ignore it. Little did i know that that wasnt an option.
'Hey! You!' I heard a jock yell. I presumed that he was talking to a nerd, until he tapped me on my shoulder.
I turned to look at him slightly annoyed. When he saw my face he flinched a bit 'Woah...' He said none too politely.
I turned around again, irritated. 'Woah hey no! Im talkin to you!' He yelled, grabbing my shoulder. I shook him off so he walked around to stand in front of me. Where the hell was our teacher?
'You know that Pete guy right?' I shuddered at his name, i'd got him all wrong... 'So yeah, he's YOUR man, so keep him away from MY girlfriend yeah?' He threatened, suddenly becoming quite intimidating. Who was his girlfriend anyway?
I followed his eyes to see that he was staring at, Mandy. Mandy was his girlfriend!? But she said that Pete was hers! What?
The jock fixed his eyes on me. Mandy put a finger to her lips and winked at me as if to say 'sh.'
'Uh, okay...' I said, desperate to be rid of this goon. 'Good!' He said as he walked away. Dear god, please tell me Pete hasnt slept with Mandy...
The teacher arrived then, and the leasson began. Lunch finally came around and i was feeling fragile. I was rather shaken up from the mornings events.
I went looking for Patrick but i couldnt find him. As i was walking down a hallway i was ambushed by Emma and one of her chirpy friends.
'Ally!' He squeeked. 'Just the person we've been looking for!' He friend nodded enthusiastically.
'Me? How come?' I asked. 'Ah, well, it seems you've stumbled into a bit of trouble...' Emma said.
'What sort of trouble?' I questioned. Emma looked to her friend as if for reassurance 'Well, I hear that Pete guys nice n'all but... Well i hear that he's a bit of a player.' She said nervously, wringing her finger. Now she tells me.
'Yeah well, its okay. We're not friends.' I told her blankly, wanting to get away as quickly as possible.
'Oh god. You havent already have you...?'She asked. I felt my eyes begin to tear up as i pushed her out of my way and began to run.
I didnt know where i was going, but i didnt care either. 'Slut!' I heard people yell at me as i ran down the hallways. I burst through the main entrance and there in the car park was Patrick.
He was surrounded by jocks and they were shoving him around. 'Hey!' I yelled. 'Leave him alone!'
The muscular teens turned to look at me and laughed, then continued shoving Patrick. He looked like he was about to cry.
I looked around me, desperately trying to think of a way to save Patrick. Out of ideas, i yelled 'Cocksuckers!'and one of them started walking my way. Shit.
'Run!' I yelled, and Patrick bolted, easily dodging the jocks and sprinting away. I began to run myself, in the same direction as Patrick.
The jocks must've given up, because we both managed to get away easily. We stood panting, our backs pressed against a wall.
'You okay?' I asked, noticing that my voice was cracking again. Patrick nodded 'Yeah, but are you?'
He was looking at me with his huge eyes so intensely i thought that i would melt. He looked so worried.
'Yeah, im good!' I said as happily as i could muster. Then the tears began to flow. 'Oh Ally... Ignore everyone. They're just jealous.'
I shook my head like a maniac 'But i thought he was a great guy! Is my judgement that bad?' Then i looked at Patrick, his concern obvious on his face. 'Scratch that. I've got you.' I said with a smile.
'Any time!' Patrick smiled with a blush. I wiped away my own tears this time and we walked back arm in arm.
Sign up to rate and review this story