Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

I? Tonight, i feel like being alone

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Me too. Hey guys

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-06-10 - 2403 words

0Unrated
Wednesday.

It was 6 am and i was lay in bed staring at my cieling, thoughts swirling around in my mind like a hurricane. I still hadnt gotten over the fact that i was leaving so soon. I didnt know what to do. And worse still, i didnt know how i would break the news to the boys.
My walk to school was uneventful, i played depressing music and walked slowly, thinking to myself how i would soon miss this journey.
I arrived at school and found my first class. I took my seat at the back of the classroom. Since i was in a bad mood i decided to scribble down some lyric ideas on a scrap piece of paper from my pocket.
'Ally?' Patrick asked, making me jump. I swiveled my head around to see him peering over my shoulder. 'Hi!' I i said quickly, covering the sheet of paper with my hands.
'Ally...are those lyrics?' Patrick asked worriedly. I narrowed my eyes at him uncertainly. 'Uhm...yeah.' I said.
'Is everything okay?' He asked, beding down a little so that our faces were closer together. I nodded, tugging at my sleeves. My emotions had gotten the better of me last night.
Patrick looked down at my wrists with a sad look on his face. I looked down at the floor, unable to deal with the idea that i had made him sad, if only for a minute. 'It's okay-'he began, taking a step towards me.
Then our teacher walked in announcing her arrival loudly and cutting him off. 'Ally you're not alone-' he tried to continue. 'Patrick Stump what ARE you doing!?' The teacher yelled at him.
'I just-' he began but she interupted. 'Get to your seat now!' She yelled. 'But-' Patrick protested.
'NOW!' She squealed. The whole class winced. Patrick gave me a sympathetic look and took his seat.
I spent the lesson ignoring our teachers advice and instead scribbling lyric ideas that came from my current emotions. They were not good ones.
When the lesson finished i shot up and almost sprinted away, not wanting to see the sadness in Patricks eyes again. It didnt suit him.
Upon thinking of Patricks sympathetic looks i felt a warm wave of sadness envelope me. I didnt feel like being watched be judging teens in that moment, so i took off in search of the toilets.
I ran in and locked myself in a stall, desperately wanting to hide myself from the world. What was i good for? I had come here, made everyone sad, and now i was leaving!
'Knock knock!' Came a nasal voice from outside my stall. Shit. I hugged my legs to my chest tightly and held my breath.
'I know you're in there silly.' The voice giggled eerily. Oh why couldnt she just go away? Was i not allowed even one moment to just drown myself in my sadness?
'If you dont open this door then i'll find another way in...' The voice trailed off. I scrunched my eyes up and tried to wish myself away.
I waited a minute or so before opening my eyes again. I immediately wished that i had just left them closed forever.
Mandys head was right in front of my face! She must've climbed over the stall! Is she crazy?
I nearly died. From shock, from horror, from just not wanting to be there. 'Hello there Ally.' She said, standing up and pushing out her chest.
'Hi.' I mumbled, staring at her awkwardly and holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.
'Not feeling good are we? Broken hearted because of Pete Wentz?' She mocked. What was she even talking about?
'What?' I asked, utterly confused. She let out a trill laugh. 'Oh Ally! I know his game! He's the type of guy that'll lead you on and then drop you when he's done!' She almost sang, creepily happily. That didnt sound much like Pete.
'Do you even know him?' I asked, remembering our conversation when he claimed not to know her.
'Yes!' She yelled, flinging her arms up into the air in anger. 'We're meant to be!' She whispered angrily, bringing her face close to mine.
'But he says he doesnt know you...' I said, starting to feel more confident. Obviously there were flaws in her story.
'He's lying!' She yelled hysterically 'He knows my body better than he knows his own!'
'Mandy...' I said, staring to get scared, she had madness in her eyes and in that moment i had no idea of what she was capable of.
'No! He loves me! He just wont admit it! Hes scared to love a girl he knows so little about! One thats so beautiful and perfect!' She hissed in my face.
I didnt know what to do, she had obviously gone completely insane, and over what? Pete? Was she just a crazy fangirl from his other band?
I tried to stand but Mandy launched herself at me, screaming and scratching at my face. I tried to push her off but instead we fell into the door, pushing it open, and onto the ground.
We struggled for a minute, her desperatelt trying to scratch my face off and me trying to pry her off, until the bathroom door burst open.
'What is going on here!?' A teacher i didnt recognise yelled. She spotted us on the ground and began to pull Mandy off me.
Mandy struggled against the teachers firms grip and i crawled back a little, out of her way.
A hand reached down to me and pulled me up. It was a small brunette who looked younger than me. I thanked her and she left with a silent nod.
The teacher told me to go see the nurse and she marched Mandy away. Slowly, i made my way to the nurses office, as i did i began to feel something warm on my face. I put my hand to it then inspected my hand, only to see that it was blood. Holy crap!
I turned to look in a classroom window and saw that my whole face was covered in scratches, and there were a few pretty large ones. The biggest was on my forehead, and from it a small river of blood was pouring down my face.
I stood there shocked for a moment and then locked eyes with Joe who was sat inside the classroom. I quickly turned away, ignoring the yells i heard from behind me.
Arriving at the nurses office a few minutes later, i took a seat outside and wiped away some of the blood, before knocking on the door.
I waited a while before a short, chubby nurse opened the door and invited me in. It wasnt particularly exciting, just a lecture, some stinging and a badange for my larger cut. That girl had killer nails.
The nurse then told me to find my next lesson, as first period was almost over. As tempting as that was, i was still feeling low. Needless to say, my encounter with Mandy hadnt helped.
Ignoring the nurses instructions, i found a way out of school easily and began to walk along slowly. I had no direction, no specific destination. I was just floating, like a leaf in the wind.
Eventually i came across i small park. It was cute, it had a seesaw, a slide and a swing, all a park needs. I flung my bag on the ground and sat on the swing.
After a few minutes i began to realise that maybe skipping class wasnt such a good idea. Its not that im scared of getting caught, its that i was left alone to my thoughts, and they were beggining to overwhelm me.
Right before i drowned in my own misery a hand suddenly appeared on my shoulder, which sent me jumping up and out of my skin.
I swivelled around to see none other than Pete, dressed in a pair of dark purple jeans and a black hoodie. And eyeliner as always.
I let my shock show on my face. 'What are you doing here?' I asked, still feeling nervous after he had crept up on me.
'I could ask you the same thing.' He said with a cheeky grin, sitting on the swing and pointing for me to joing him on the adjacent one.I complied.
'Actually, i saw you from my window.' Pete said casually. I looked over at him, he looked so effortlessly gorgeous. 'I live here.' He smiled, realising that i was still confused. He pointed at a house down the street, and sure enough, it was his.
'So, what are YOU doing here? Finally decided to skip class and marry me?' Pete asked with a smirk.
I shook my head. 'Nah. I just cant be bothered with class.' I lied, hoping that he couldnt tell.
Pete nodded and began to swing higher 'Bet you cant go higher than me!' He yelled, then he began to swing harder. I laughed but tried my best to beat him.
We continued our compettition for a while, until Pete almost went over the bar and we were forced to stop due to our uncontrollable laughing fits.
Its amazing how easily that boy can make me feel better, already i was begining to forget my worries.
'Ally, why are you really here?' Pete asked, looking into my eyes with a frown. 'What do you mean?' I asked, faking ignorance.
'Im not stupid. I used to skip class all the time, and it was never because i just couldnt be bothered. I usually wanted to be alone. To think. And that never lead anywhere good.' Pete said solemnly.
I had never heard Pete say something so honestly, it was almost scary. 'Pete, im fine.' I lied.
He shook his head 'I know you're not. Why dont you just tell me? Dont you trust me?' I wished that i could tell him, but there was so much to tell. My love life, my wrists and last of all my grandma. None of which i could bear to say aloud.
'Okay. I get it. Patricks the cute, trustworthy one and im just the hot fuckable one.' He said bluntly. It was cold but his words didnt hurt. I guessed that he knew that.
'No. Patrick doesnt know either. I cant tell anyone, its not something i can say. I've tried but...its too hard. I cant even believe any of it myself.' I told him honestly this time.
Pete looked into my eyes and after a moment seemed to admit that i was telling the truth. 'Okay. Ally im just worried about you. You know how i feel about you...' He said.
I didnt know what to say so i just nodded. We sat in silence for a while. 'If its about your wrists i understand.' He said out of the blue.
I looked at him confused. How did he know? 'I used to be depressed, suicidal.' He said, his head down. 'It was a dark time, and i dont know if i'm out. I dont think i ever will be. But i dont want you to go there Ally. Its not a nice place.' Pete took my hands in his and looked into my eyes.
His hands were soft but firm and his eyes were glimmering with what i hoped werent tears.
In all honesty i was fighting back the tears myeself. 'Ally. You're not alone. Things will get better.' He said sincerely.
I nodded, not quite sure whether or not to believe him. I felt the tears begin to fall down my face and Pete wiped them away with a small smile.
'I'm not going to pretend that i dont have feelings for you, but im also not going to pretend i think that i have a chance. You deserve better. But i want you to know Ally, whether you love me or not, i'm here for you. Whenever you need me.' He said, then he gave my hands a small squeeze.
I nodded again, lost for words. I didnt want to leave this place, it was full of too many beautiful people. I would never find home like this again.
Pete looked confused for a moment, then reached out to touch my bandage. 'What happened to you?' He asked.
'Long story.' I croaked, feeling emotional over Petes little speech. Pete nodded, accepting that i didnt want to talk about it right then.
We sat for a while, talking about nonsense as the sun sailed across the sky. I forgot my worries for a few hours, losing myself in Petes crazy stories.
When it started to get late i felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I didnt want to leave, i had 3 days left and i wanted to spend every moment with the people that i had grown to love.
Eventually i accepted that it was time for me to go, so i stood up and smiled at Pete. 'Thanks for today.' I said and he smiled. 'No problem!'
'Good luck on Saturday!' I said as i began to walk away, waving.' Arent you coming?' Pete asked sadly.
'I'll try!' I promised, knowing full well that i couldnt go. I continued to wave as i walked away, wishing that the day wouldnt end. I was right, i didnt feel the same about Pete. I saw him as a best friend now, and i was falling for Patrick. Not that it mattered any more.
When i got home i checked my phone to see several worried texts from Joe, Emma, Ginny and last but not least Patrick. He left several short, sweet texts saying he hoped i was okay. I quickly replied to them all before getting ready snd jumping into bed.

Guys, if anyone ever feels down and needs to talk, im me or something? Im happy to talk any time. Even if you just feel alone, or just want a chat. Im up for it! Lifes tough, but its easier when you're not alone! Love you all
Sign up to rate and review this story